Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone asked the first thing she will do when she's back at Disney and the response was.... 'get a coffee and go and sit down'😂

She is also aiming for three trips a year
It’s as if we don’t have coffee and chairs here in the uk...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She such watch one of Paging Mr Morrows memorabilia vlogs. She could buy a Disney chair and have it shipped home along with her Jeffrey's. It would save a fortune in the long run

Reactions: 4
I refuse to watch any of their lives anymore because it’s like Groundhog Day but what the hell was she wearing in that last one.

she makes herself look a state!
I just had a quick look too, I'm not a fan of the top especially! Looked in Instagram and it's gifted so she most likely would have plugged it at some point in the live 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I used to be disabled and went to Disneyland Paris (I was too sick for planes so could only do Paris). Even though I did suffer in the park and it took a full week for me to recover it was the one day in a long time where I could escape my reality of my illness. It is weird she can spend 3 weeks in Florida with no mention of issues and i know nothing about TM but I mean, I don’t know.

Being married you can’t claim full disability benefits. You can claim DLA which, for her would be about £90-£240 a month. I don’t know the eligibility requirements as I never attempted to claim as I felt so ashamed and my partner also supported me through it.

Saying all that however, she’s a woman in her 30s and WDW and Ian are all she has. This is all a major cope - buying childish merch (37 and being excited over a unicorn bag!!) notepads, 600 hrs of animal crossings in 4 months, convinces herself that writing in a planner is working, wears clothes her mum makes her. She is completely regressed into childhood and mentally does not live in the real world. She has no adult interests or responsibilities. They don’t visit other countries or go out. I’m proud that I work, have forged a successful career despite my health issues. I have ambitions that aren’t just buying a mr Todd soft toy. How is she not bored and depressed waking up every day doing nothing? I just feel sorry for her. She really is just wasting her life on Disney.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
she's a member of DVC right? As in her and Ian? Why have they never stayed at a DVC property together? She only seems to stay at the value resorts now- i'd be a bit pissed if I was Ian, and she was staying at DVC with Becky and her other friend, but we had to shell out to stay at a value. Maybe i'm not getting something. but seems so stange.
I feel like I saw at least one trip series forever ago where she stayed DVC with Ian. Maybe Saratoga Springs? But yeah, I agree that most of her more recent DVC stays have been with friends and not

Reactions: 1
So the government have told people not to be booking holidays out of England this year.

How is she going to get around this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the government have told people not to be booking holidays out of England this year.

How is she going to get around this one?
They haven’t actually said that though... just did at the moment they can’t say when or what restrictions will be lifted

They haven’t actually said that though... just did at the moment they can’t say when or what restrictions will be lifted
Based on the tit show of last year and the fact other countries did this last year and are now managing covid much better, international travel will continue to be banned well up untill they can curb the virus, but based on the governments handling of it, that won’t be till October

Reactions: 3
In fairness the government do seem to have got a handle on the vaccine roll out, more so than practically anyone else. And that in itself is a problem because, as they say, other countries will need to catch up before travel can return to normal. I honestly think we have another year or so yet before long haul travel can resume.

They are advising against booking anything for the summer, but to me that seems blindingly obvious. Its just common sense.

She said on the latest live that she has "April booked, May, June and July and then September/ October"

If anyone thinks travel will happen this year then they are living in a world of their own
I think its a hard pill to swallow for a lot of people. I myself have May 2022 booked for WDW. Im thinking of just cancelling the entire thing and just going when we can., maybe in 2023 or beyond. Theres so much uncertainty, but I think that unless the entire population is inoculated in US and UK, then theres been ZERO cases for a couple of months in both places. thats when I think we will be able to travel again like we did before march 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We were supposed to go to WDW on Oct 2020, and bumped it to Oct 2021 to keep our flights and villa bookings.

However, we’re being realistic and know that there’s a good chance it might not happen and we’ll have to kick the can down the road a little further

I don’t understand how anybody can have the energy to have 4-5 trips booked this year, and the constant disappointment of rebooking ALL of them ALL of the time.

But then again Vicky doesn’t have much else to do 🤷‍♀️

We were supposed to go to WDW on Oct 2020, and bumped it to Oct 2021 to keep our flights and villa bookings.

However, we’re being realistic and know that there’s a good chance it might not happen and we’ll have to kick the can down the road a little further

I don’t understand how anybody can have the energy to have 4-5 trips booked this year, and the constant disappointment of rebooking ALL of them ALL of the time.

But then again Vicky doesn’t have much else to do 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! I have one trip booked in for 2 weeks and that has been abit of a stress. Mostly due to moving mine and the husbands annual leave around.

Exactly! I have one trip booked in for 2 weeks and that has been abit of a stress. Mostly due to moving mine and the husbands annual leave around.
Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how much money she’s got tied up in these holidays, even if it’s just deposits at this point, it must run into the £1,000s.

But thinking about it a little more, I doubt many of those bookings are even packages - she has DVC, so will have to book flights separately, she doesn’t hire a car when Ian’s not there, so the flight won’t be a package, she’ll have to pay for the flight upfront.

And that’s across 4-5 holidays?! Jaaaay-suuuus!

Hi - American non DVC member here. Does anyone have any insight into how DVC is handling non US based owners who can’t use their points due to travel restrictions?

I’ve only just discovered her vlogs because I have major Disney blues. I’m also someone who’s been lucky enough to go to Disney multiple times (sometimes 3/4 trips in a year before) and I cannot believe how boring she makes Disney seem!

I’ve only watched her 2019/2018 vlogs, the ones with Ian, and I’ve warmed to him far more than Victoria.

She just doesn’t seem happy or excited by anything and everything seems to be shopping rather than actually showing the parks. I’ve just started watching the Tokyo ones because I’d like to go one day and it’s not making me want to go either. It seems like the magic’s worn off for her.

Hi - American non DVC member here. Does anyone have any insight into how DVC is handling non US based owners who can’t use their points due to travel restrictions?
See these are the videos Victoria should be doing! Or at least a blog post

I'm not a DVC owner but have been considering it on and off over the years so keep tabs on DVC things. Last I heard there was that UK owners were being treated the same as US owners and this of course means it's likely people will lose points under current travel restrictions. Only options are to rent points out or spend them via RCI where they can be spent on UK / Europe based resorts.

Disney in detail best bits...."coffee. I'm in need of coffee. We need coffee....'
🙄

• Haha
Disney in detail best bits...."coffee. I'm in need of coffee. We need coffee....'
🙄
Soooooo, started to watch it.....got to 4 mins and had to turn it off! It was terrible, stupid clips with no structure at all!
Running late, coffee needed, O'Hana! This must make her realise every trip is the same!
Plus if it's 10am and she needs her coffee so badly as not had one yet, she could easily get a coffee machine and leave it in her owners locker, along with a bag of Joffreys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.