Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her park bag video. By the time she gets to go back to WDW, the mask mandate will be long gone.

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching her park bag video. By the time she gets to go back to WDW, the mask mandate will be long gone.
and she still says she’ll wear them because she’s put so much effort into matching them with her outfit....she wants Instagram photos.

pathetic in detail 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
land she still says she’ll wear them because she’s put so much effort into matching them with her outfit...l.she wants Instagram photos.

pathetic in detail 😐
By the time she eventually gets there masks will be such history she will just look odd.

I'm not sure Biden wants to open America up internationally yet. Not with other variants out there, and Americans on the whole are less desperate on international travel compared to UK. It wouldn't even surprise me if he waited until 2022

Reactions: 1
By the time she eventually gets there masks will be such history she will just look odd.

I'm not sure Biden wants to open America up internationally yet. Not with other variants out there, and Americans on the whole are less desperate on international travel compared to UK. It wouldn't even surprise me if he waited until 2022
Yes. it’s not going to be any time soon. Biden’s account tweeted about the UK and the Delta variant yesterday, encouraging young people to get the vaccine.

For someone who claims to earn a living off Disney, Victoria doesn’t keep very up to date with what’s going on there. Not just now but even when she was a regular visitor

Reactions: 6
I'm watching the livestream, quote:

"It's been so busy the past couple of weeks, it's madness"

How? She must procrastinate & faff about all the time to make herself seem busy!

Reactions: 17
Does anyone ask her what exactly she’s busy with....

hadn't she taken time off animal crossing 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seriously thinks she has a chance of going on July 1st ….. deluded!
Well clearly she's been far too busy to make any attempt to keep up to date with current affairs. No clue that the US has just allowed loads of countries to enter APART from the UK and no clue that by the time she gets to WDW she'll literally be the only person wearing a mask. And people actually pay her their hard earned money to listen to this drivel? Some folks really need to find a fulfilling hobby ...

I think Victoria just stays in her own information bubble and doesn’t get too involved in current affairs.

Remember that social media black out for a George Floyd when she scheduled a livestream?

She was just oblivious to anything other than talking about Florida during a time when the whole of social media was turning black.

I don’t think it was callousness on her part, it was simply not on her radar.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She seriously thinks she has a chance of going on July 1st ….. deluded!
She probably gets her info from the sun newspaper 🤣 there are tons of rumours flying about saying 27th of June but the way Biden tweeted the other day on Twitter that won’t happen!

Reactions: 2
I've seen a few posts on Facebook of cancelled flights in July already. 6th July was the last date I saw people say their flights were cancelled on.

I think Victoria just stays in her own information bubble and doesn’t get too involved in current affairs.

Remember that social media black out for a George Floyd when she scheduled a livestream?

She was just oblivious to anything other than talking about Florida during a time when the whole of social media was turning black.

I don’t think it was callousness on her part, it was simply not on her radar.
But she knows duck all about anything going on in the world, even Disney stuff which, as we all know ad nauseum, is her job. The lives are literally made up of her followers telling her what's going on - she hasn't got a clue. Can you imagine having a job where you can't be bothered to keep up to date with new information? This is one reason why she's such a poor vlogger, you never actually learn anything from her.

Reactions: 8
Did she mention Ian at all on her live? Or did anyone ask where he was?
I wonder what’s happening the patrion podcasts.

it’s all so odd. Which to be fair sums up their entire relationship.
it was weird when she was talking about the October trip last week she didn’t once say “we”
It’s was all “I”

Did she mention Ian at all on her live? Or did anyone ask where he was?
I wonder what’s happening the patrion podcasts.

it’s all so odd. Which to be fair sums up their entire relationship.
it was weird when she was talking about the October trip last week she didn’t once say “we”
It’s was all “I”
Someone asked and she said he was playing VR and apparently a lot of the VR tournaments are at the same time of the lives so he sent his apologies 😂

• Haha
He popped his head in briefly after his VR thing finished, as he had to collect the labels he'd printed for the next round of patreon merch :rolleyes:

Apparently in this weeks patreon podcast they are finally talking about DVC! Subscribers must be dropping for her to finally do that one!

• Wow
So they’re still together. I think maybe it’s as simple as him getting his own VR room in the house and disappearing into it forever. If that’s the case, I feel bad for her. She’s a gaming widow.

So they’re still together. I think maybe it’s as simple as him getting his own VR room in the house and disappearing into it forever. If that’s the case, I feel bad for her. She’s a gaming widow.
Wasn't he a Disney/anything for content widower first?

Last edited:
Ian was probably working all day and just wants to relax and play some games. Couples don’t need to do everything together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.