Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Why do these fat lazy cunts keep getting rewarded? I don’t get why Disney gifts all this shit, it’s not like she has much a pull that’s going to generate Disney revenue/further awareness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Theodore

VIP Member
Regarding the old camera
“I don’t know if you can see it but there’s a big blob in the middle“
🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lauurz

VIP Member
sketch-1678125102656.jpg

She even looks a bit bigger than in October (another clip from Catherine's last trip). I feel bad because I don't want to fat shame, it's more that she just isn't honest with it. That I don't agree with! Makes out she hardly eats which can't be true either.

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
It’s one of the reason Tattle exists. People are fed up of lazy, out of touch influencers who say adding a thumbnail is too much hard work for them, go on holiday 6x a year and are still gifted free expensive trips. Whilst everyone else is working 40hours a week, saving up to do just one.

how can she not see how ridiculous she sounds?
---

Oh and let’s not gloss over the fact that she’s done a 2023 goal setting video at the very end of Jan. start how you mean to go on, Vicky love.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
More for the bingo

- Spirit jersey
- Loungefly
- might get myself a snack or something
- I love this store
- Ears
- Can't remember where I saw it
---
Here's my quick go at a bingo card - if anyone wants to do a better one, go for it
vicky.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
So our favourite walking sugar cube started the day with a latte, caramel frappucino and carrot cake cookie. How many times has she said they had a lazy start and how tired she is and is wanting to sit. Lunch for Catherine is a salad but our Vic has chips. Taking a break with another coffee and a muffin. Catherine left her sitting and went off on her own!! Already talking about pizza for dinner. Geez Victoria have something healthy. She really is completely food obsessed.
Says Catherine got lost and headed back into the park. Yeah right, she obviously wasn't wasting her time sitting down all afternoon and ditched her.
More chips and fried food, complained about the size being small but says it's fine as she doesn't eat much.... yeah right!!
Can't wait for Catherine's vlog to capture some Victoria in the Wild shots where she's not posing for the camera 🤣🤣

Bolgnear

Why didn't she just queue up for 45 minutes to ride Runaway Minetrain if she wanted to ride it, it was hardly a long queue!!

"4 rides today, I'll be happy with that" she said at HS, I'd be raging paying for Genie+ then wasting it on rides like The Land, for most people who save for years and don't go often we have to try and make the most of Genie+ and our time there. She went early and sat in a bloody Starbucks eating, left Epcot early, sat in another Resort then had the same meal she always has. No detail at all about her Annual Pass cost, no detail on anything!!

Best quote:
"You guys know I love a salad" - Ermmmm, what?

• Haha

Lilac95

Chatty Member
She spent £600 on buying the same camera again because hers has a little scratch on it that no one can see. Wtf?
And I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how big she really is… every time I see her in Catherine’s vlog it shocks me it’s the same person.
I'd noticed the scratch, I thought it was a dead pixel on my TV. So, yeah, obviously I've known for a while ... (when two threads collide 🤣)

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I just HAD to find this thread… I personally see her vlogs all the time on my YouTube recommendations. But I just cannot stand her. So never watch. But I’ve just got to say…. HOOOOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS WOMAN GO TO DISNEY A YEAR?!! - it’s actually a joke. It’s like every 6 months she’s off to Florida. What an absolute lame ass bitch i’m sorry but that’s just embarrassing.
It’s more like every 2 months 🤣
---
Just watched Catherine’s vlog. Forgot who saw Victoria and mentioned how awful her hair extensions are from the back … omg …. They don’t blend in at all. Looks even worse in the video as she’s moving.

A2CF977C-3D5F-42B9-A32D-650E86141BFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

PoppyDox

In the background of Catherine's vlog she was chatting to a lady in a motor scooter thingy. Could have been a viewer?
She was probably asking how she gets one of them 😂 her TM makes it difficult to walk. She tied easily yano.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Her lil theme tune is a lowkey bop.

Me every time I hear that girl screech “Take me home today!” as if her life depended on it:

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
To each their own (and maybe I'm not understanding DVC correctly) but I don't understand how you can justify having a time share when you clearly can't afford your own primary residence?

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230127_163302_Instagram.jpg

Fuck right off! You've had ample opportunity to go back to DLP if you really wanted to, instead of all your ridiculous 'last minute' or 'totally unexpected' trips to WDW!
Fucking Knob

• Heart
  • Angry

RJF

VIP Member
I’m currently watching her new video on Victoria in Detail and I know we all laugh at her expense but… I can’t help but like her.

She’s quite boring and very predictable (I’m only a few minutes in and she’s already had multiple Starbucks and has just ordered an Uber Eats 😂) but she’s… nice?

There are so many vloggers and influencers who are clearly narcissists or humblebraggers or have a superiority complex and she’s none of those things.

Don’t get me wrong - I love laughing at her antics and her lazy ways - but she’s a good egg in general.

Long live our lackadaisical queen!

A4-C86-B7-B-1-D69-4-B54-930-E-13-D181-BE8470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha