Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be in the next thread title 😂
Could merge it with the other two top suggestions

Disney In Detail #11 - Just a walking sugar cube that needs to wake up (late) and smell the Jeffrey's

(I ran out of space to also include the being bent over by Disney one 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't it funny that every one of her encounters with viewers happens to be off camera

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the background of Catherine's vlog she was chatting to a lady in a motor scooter thingy. Could have been a viewer?
She was probably asking how she gets one of them 😂 her TM makes it difficult to walk. She tied easily yano.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was probably asking how she gets one of them 😂 her TM makes it difficult to walk. She tied easily yano.
"Can I get someone to drive me around on it?
Oh...there's a maximum weight limit?
Never mind then"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the background of Catherine's vlog she was chatting to a lady in a motor scooter thingy. Could have been a viewer?
I think she just name checks people she's chatted to... not 'fans' ...if you happen to be next to her in the breakfast queue at Starbucks there's a good chance she'll mention you on camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only time I believe these “viewers” are real is when Kate is there because she writes them down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So our favourite walking sugar cube started the day with a latte, caramel frappucino and carrot cake cookie. How many times has she said they had a lazy start and how tired she is and is wanting to sit. Lunch for Catherine is a salad but our Vic has chips. Taking a break with another coffee and a muffin. Catherine left her sitting and went off on her own!! Already talking about pizza for dinner. Geez Victoria have something healthy. She really is completely food obsessed.
Says Catherine got lost and headed back into the park. Yeah right, she obviously wasn't wasting her time sitting down all afternoon and ditched her.
More chips and fried food, complained about the size being small but says it's fine as she doesn't eat much.... yeah right!!
Can't wait for Catherine's vlog to capture some Victoria in the Wild shots where she's not posing for the camera 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
So our favourite walking sugar cube started the day with a latte, caramel frappucino and carrot cake cookie. How many times has she said they had a lazy start and how tired she is and is wanting to sit. Lunch for Catherine is a salad but our Vic has chips. Taking a break with another coffee and a muffin. Catherine left her sitting and went off on her own!! Already talking about pizza for dinner. Geez Victoria have something healthy. She really is completely food obsessed.
Says Catherine got lost and headed back into the park. Yeah right, she obviously wasn't wasting her time sitting down all afternoon and ditched her.
More chips and fried food, complained about the size being small but says it's fine as she doesn't eat much.... yeah right!!
Can't wait for Catherine's vlog to capture some Victoria in the Wild shots where she's not posing for the camera 🤣🤣
I haven't watched any of this series yet, but it sounds like I should watch it with some wine tonight for laughs :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God her “detail” is DULL. Do people really need to know about the texture of the Starbucks carrot cake cookie and that it requires a fork?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she edits, does she watch her videos in full to hear what we are hearing? The number of time she complained about being tired! Almost every single person in that park is tired. That is generally what a Disney vacation is. I feel bad for Catherine but then I don't because she had to know what she was getting herself into by watching some of Victoria's old vlogs. I don't know who Victoria thinks she is fooling with the excuses she gives to downplay why she is isn't riding anything, why she eats so much sugar, and why she needs all the breaks to sit down. Anyone who has watched a few of her vlog series knows she is notorious for flying across the Atlantic Ocean every 3ish months to ride 1-2 rides every day, drink sugary drinks that barely have any caffeine in them, and sit on her ass all day.

This new terminal business seems to have completely rattled her. How is a woman nearly in her 40s so shaken by something so trivial?

• Haha
This new terminal business seems to have completely rattled her. How is a woman nearly in her 40s so shaken by something so trivial?
Because her life is tiny. Going to the supermarket is a major event for her. Remember this is the girl that manages to make Disney parks look boring because she does so little in them. Genuinely the dullest woman on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
She wakes up in the middle of the night to drink Gatorade? She has got to have (undiagnosed) diabetes or something?

Also as stated here previously, that umbrella b******s? Her friend was SOAKED! Absolutely unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I had that carrot cake cookie thing the other day and it was massive and made me feel sick.

I have also worked out why she likes People Mover and Haunted Mansion so much- basically an excuse to have a nice sit down for ten-fifteen minutes

Reactions: 6
God she’s so BORING !!!!!! Tired coffee tired sit down tired sweet cake sweet drink sit down do one ride then go sit down for a plate of chips tired so go sit in a hotel then eat more chips. Vicky - give it up because your vlogs are SHITE. She only likes Fantasmic because it involves sitting on her lazy arse. I don’t care about your outfit if the day, eat fingering and coffee breaks. Do something different you boring lazy git!

Reactions: 9
Shame on her! When you vacation with a friend it is all about compromise. Poor Catherine! Vic had to know she is post surgery and doesn’t want digestive problems. Try something new! Eat something healthy! Why complain about the portion of cheese sauce with a friend on a very restrictive diet! Nothing but fries to eat? SMH

Disney in detail: restaurants closed. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.