Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to complain about the weather the whole time isn’t she?

---

Edit
She also moaned how cold she was when she went in a winter month
Haha we had the same train of thought at the same time. Shows how boring and predictable she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to complain about the weather the whole time isn’t she?
The previous trip comprised of moaning about the weather (apparently it's cold in Paris in the winter, which came as a total surprise to our Vicky), moaning about a "funny smell" in Starbucks (which literally no-one else has ever noticed, myself included), moaning about it not being WDW, despite the obvious fact that because the parks are smaller and adjacent it's easier for people with limited mobility to get around (like our Vicky claims she has).

Absolutely no mention of the incredible theming (too busy moaning to open her eyes and see the beauty around her) and the fact that DLP has the best version of several rides (because she never goes on rides). She was exactly the same at Tokyo Disney, it wasn't WDW so it was crap. Which just exposed what a big fat fake she is because Tokyo Disney is well known as the absolute top tier for theming. She's fake as duck.

Reactions: 8
There has to be a story as to why he doesn't get invited to stuff. He has the biggest following in UK vloggers
It must be his obnoxious personality.

Lazy twit though Vicky is, she at least seems like a nice polite person.

Can't wait to see her walking from coffee shop to coffee shop moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It must be his obnoxious personality.

Lazy twit though Vicky is, she at least seems like a nice polite person.

Can't wait to see her walking from coffee shop to coffee shop moaning.
She will struggle......no starbucks in the parks and no joffreys at all and certainly no cheese Danish 😲

I just hope she does it a bit more justice this time, her previous series wound me up!

---

And she's off to Orlando in 6 days.....WTF

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Get the Misters invited for a change to mix it up. Sick of the same smug faces getting the special treatment. They might not get as many views as Little Miss Denial but at least the vlogs would be fun and I imagine their personal engagement with their viewers is much better and more likely to influence new visitors.

Reactions: 10
So I’ve just paid nigh on £1600 for a trip to DLP in two weeks and this work shy woman gets it for free whereas I work 40 hours… I’ll probs do better content when I’m there too

View attachment 1914135
How much did she charge Disney U.K. for the ad 🤔
I can think of much more deserving people to be gifted a DLP trip than this lazy bum.

Reactions: 2
Get the Misters invited for a change to mix it up. Sick of the same smug faces getting the special treatment. They might not get as many views as Little Miss Denial but at least the vlogs would be fun and I imagine their personal engagement with their viewers is much better and more likely to influence new visitors.
Although their last couple of trips have been "off" as well. They appear to have lost their sparkle somewhat and have been MIA for weeks now.

She will struggle......no starbucks in the parks and no joffreys at all and certainly no cheese Danish 😲

I just hope she does it a bit more justice this time, her previous series wound me up!

---

And she's off to Orlando in 6 days.....WTF
Yup… Kate will be loving having the house to herself 😂

C50E01F5-9F60-4D63-9614-F6A95E8B93A6.jpeg

---

Amazing how getting a trip for free, she loves it

7F3B8AC6-AEF1-4755-A61F-87104C15631C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do these fat lazy cunts keep getting rewarded? I don’t get why Disney gifts all this tit, it’s not like she has much a pull that’s going to generate Disney revenue/further awareness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230127_163302_Instagram.jpg

duck right off! You've had ample opportunity to go back to DLP if you really wanted to, instead of all your ridiculous 'last minute' or 'totally unexpected' trips to WDW!
bleeping Knob

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I understand why vloggers and influencers get free stuff, but I struggle to see why Victoria is one of them. Her content is awful, out of date by time it's posted and her views are on the decline with poor engagement rates.
It baffles me... no malice towards her, but how the hell is she getting these freebies with her content?!? Surely after the trip to Disneyland they should have thought "was it worth it"!
Talk about failing upwards!!!

Reactions: 11
Although their last couple of trips have been "off" as well. They appear to have lost their sparkle somewhat and have been MIA for weeks now.
They would still do a better job than denial. At least they like the place rather than compare it unfavourably to WDW. Perhaps they lost their sparkle after seeing all the grifters get trips and free stuff. Don't live in coffee shops either.

They would still do a better job than denial. At least they like the place rather than compare it unfavourably to WDW. Perhaps they lost their sparkle after seeing all the grifters get trips and free stuff. Don't live in coffee shops either.
No, I don't think it's that. There was an awful lot of alcohol being consumed on the past couple of trips and they really didn't seem to be enjoying themselves like they used to. They used to be such an easy watch and I loved all the camp jokes but they just weren't their old selves at all. The fact that they haven't uploaded for weeks also makes me suspicious that there is trouble in paradise.

• Sad
No, I don't think it's that. There was an awful lot of alcohol being consumed on the past couple of trips and they really didn't seem to be enjoying themselves like they used to. They used to be such an easy watch and I loved all the camp jokes but they just weren't their old selves at all. The fact that they haven't uploaded for weeks also makes me suspicious that there is trouble in paradise.
Fair enough and I do hope not. They will always get extra leeway from me for how they helped during lockdown and not just with their posts. They are good people but usually good people come last and the likes of scammers like the Lodge guys prosper. Bloody fair aint it? 🙁

Reactions: 4
She hated Disneyland Paris 😂 who’s gifting her these trips and not doing their research?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fair enough and I do hope not. They will always get extra leeway from me for how they helped during lockdown and not just with their posts. They are good people but usually good people come last and the likes of scammers like the Lodge guys prosper. Bloody fair aint it? 🙁
Their vlogs from their sofa were brilliant during lockdown and kept lots of us going. I don't know, something hasn't felt quite right since they moved to Southampton. Those last trips were hard for me to watch because I always thought they were the good guys in this murky world of Disney vloggers.

• Heart
Who are the Misters?

Maybe this is why when brogan Tate when to see her she cried the other day because Vicky has been invited and taken her pal with her and brogan has had to pay (or at least I’m hoping)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.