Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent £600 on buying the same camera again because hers has a little scratch on it that no one can see. Wtf?
And I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how big she really is… every time I see her in Catherine’s vlog it shocks me it’s the same person.
I'd noticed the scratch, I thought it was a dead pixel on my TV. So, yeah, obviously I've known for a while ... (when two threads collide 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Birmingham with her mum, gone shopping but already saying they're going to sit and relax.
That Chinese looked rank 🤢
Got gym leggings in a size 18 🤣🤣🤣 they'll be stretched to high heaven
Skipped through her plans for the next trip, but noticed behind her what looks like a treadmill folded up against the wall..... maybe she is going to put those leggings to good use 😲😲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely believe that vloggers like her, who go on multiple trips a year as a standard, drive up the desire for people who can’t afford it to do the same. Turns out, she very likely can’t even afford it herself.

If she is making <$10k, but spending more, then how is it a job? Idiot. And if she is only making that much, she doesn’t need to pay tax right?

i kind of hope for her sake that she is on benefits because otherwise she won’t be able to claim state pension with no NI contributions. But then it infuriates me because it is fraud.
I don't know if sponsorships were factored into that sum... but I noticed she tags loads of people in her vlogs... does she get some kind of financial incentive to do this?
---
In Birmingham with her mum, gone shopping but already saying they're going to sit and relax.
Skipped through her plans for the next trip, but noticed behind her what looks like a treadmill folded up against the wall..... maybe she is going to put those leggings to good use 😲😲
I can almost smell the chaffing :sick:
---
I can almost smell the chaffing :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
& trying to make it some kind of flex that she didn't vlog that much whilst there as she's usually having coffee and chatting with her Mum, you know,. like most of us do when we meet up with someone 🙄 and to be honest that was a vlog of nothingness anyway so she should have scrapped it altogether - the ending was cute though I guess when she said she wants to take her Mum to all the places she's been, I wonder if she's going to use her Mums age as a reason for not doing a lot
---
She's got to be doing some kind of work she's not revealing in the vlogs, some kind of WFH office type job or self employed virtual assistant, for the life of me I can't think why else she'd be at her desk at 07:30 for her own channels, she doesn't post enough for that, also, if she designed her intro etc why did she have to request some changes 🤔

Last edited:
Catherine’s vlog was lovely. Not very flattering for Vicky though. Seems she pulls all the extensions forward. Not a good luck from the back. I did notice some creative edits to crop Vicky’s ass. You can tell Catherine is politely trying to be kind.

Reactions: 5
Another for the bingo, everything she weirdly fingers and caresses merch 🤢🤢

we actually have a bunch we made on the Kyle Pallo thread

We'll need to add:
- I'll do it later in the trip
- getting a late start
- mentions Mum made her playsuit
- I will link this dress below
- Really excited for today
- One of the things I love about ... (whatever it is she's blabbing on about)

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just got back from our first disney world trip. 16 days average of 22k steps a day. Have been very sedentary lately due to having back to back covid and then the flu. Still managed it my back was not good!!

My takes are this:

1) Disney food is overhyped and overated in most cases. I almost laughed at boma because my expectation was for african food.. that is not african food..most of it was med or indian and had little to no flavour.
2) Joffreys 50th blend is the most vile coffee ive ever tasted we stuck to starbucks blonde.
3) Guardians of the Galaxy is the best ride ive ever been on ( was too much of a wuss to do velocicoaster and hagrids was shut) if she can ride that she can ride 90 percent of rides includung everest and the mummy plus all the harry potter rides. FOP we did once..its just not that great.
4) Fruishi is honestly the weirdest texture...and seriously bizarre tasting if she was willingto try that and loves it.. then she can try other things.
5) I felt like total garbage coming home flight affected me but it was mostly the foof i think. Chemicals too much sugar etc. Its not good for you.
6) 16 days was enough... we did loads... we are planning a return trip but once every 4,/5 years is enough. I couldnt go 5 times a year... by the end the attractions were getting samey and i didnt want them to lose their appeal. We are the sort of people that enjoys repeat holidays but this is not a yearly or even every 3 year thing for us.

My conclusion unless something is a disney must do.. new thing ... or exclusive she doesnt care. Its all image..

Reactions: 9
79948839-B182-4D60-8BA9-7D01F22E57CA.jpeg

she even looks bigger than her photos from the front too. I’d say she’s bigger than Bethany and Brog, and they’re like a size 20. I think she’s more like 22.
No wonder she’s always tired carrying so much weight around.
She said she wears those leggings in the parks. Thank god for Lycra and her mum making her clothes so she doesn’t need to know her real size

I don't know if sponsorships were factored into that sum... but I noticed she tags loads of people in her vlogs... does she get some kind of financial incentive to do this?
---
I think they’re all referral links. Amazon and clothes- she gets a little bit of money. Then the rest I believe she receives discounts which explains why she always orders Ubereats

Reactions: 2
Catherine’s vlog was lovely. Not very flattering for Vicky though. Seems she pulls all the extensions forward. Not a good luck from the back. I did notice some creative edits to crop Vicky’s ass. You can tell Catherine is politely trying to be kind.
😂 "Oh Dean you made it" next sentence was "I've just seen these little fluffy balls" 😂 I need to get my mind out of the gutter

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love Catherine’s vlogs I will no longer be watching Victoria’s her are so boring with her monotone voice in comparison

Reactions: 11
Who goes to a Chinese restaurant and just eats rice and noodles? She’s pathetic. She’s just so bloody boring. Every time she meets her mum in Birmingham it’s the same hotel, same shops, same Chinese restaurant and same rice and noodles. Bore off Vicky ffs.

Loving watching Catherine I watched sone of her other travel videos over the weekend - really enjoyable.

Reactions: 9
Who goes to a Chinese restaurant and just eats rice and noodles? She’s pathetic. She’s just so bloody boring. Every time she meets her mum in Birmingham it’s the same hotel, same shops, same Chinese restaurant and same rice and noodles. Bore off Vicky ffs.

Loving watching Catherine I watched sone of her other travel videos over the weekend - really enjoyable.
Why doesn’t she just fake stuff, I know they shouldn't but ffs just pretend so the vlogs are a bit interesting - that bulsh*t kitchen makeover, why was that in there, show when it's finished if you're going to show it! Her vlogging in her tiny bedroom was pretty sad to see, I don't mean sad as lol pathetic I mean genuinely she must feel really sad at times

Reactions: 4
I don’t know, maybe she really does eat nothing but she is doing a travellingmagical and is pregnant and doesn’t realise it 🤣

oh wait…

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just fake stuff, I know they shouldn't but ffs just pretend so the vlogs are a bit interesting - that bulsh*t kitchen makeover, why was that in there, show when it's finished if you're going to show it! Her vlogging in her tiny bedroom was pretty sad to see, I don't mean sad as lol pathetic I mean genuinely she must feel really sad at times
I gave in and watched her latest Disney vlog... no surprise, it was the same as always... and the bit about going to do some work/editing was pathetic.
I haven't watched her personal vlog but why is she she promoting "changes to the house" and "kitchen update" on her vlogs... it's not her bloody house! 😂
---
Love Catherine’s vlogs I will no longer be watching Victoria’s her are so boring with her monotone voice in comparison
Amazing the difference isn't it – Catherine is genuinely happy to be there, shows you things of interest instead of having the camera in her face all the time and her editing is good... she even puts a bit of thought into cuts/scenes.

Last edited:
I don’t know, maybe she really does eat nothing but she is doing a travellingmagical and is pregnant and doesn’t realise it 🤣

oh wait…
If so, I hope thats the only inspiration she's getting from travelling tragical.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Amazing the difference isn't it – Catherine is genuinely happy to be there, shows you things of interest instead of having the camera in her face all the time and her editing is good... she even puts a bit of thought into cuts/scenes.
She's quite funny too

Reactions: 1
Catherine is much better without her husband. I find her voice really whiny and irritating with him, but on her own she’s great.

If Vic had walked on C’s right she would not get caught on camera at any point. So to me it didn’t feel like she was bothered about being seen? It’s so bizarre. Nobody would have anything to say about her size if she had not fudged it so much on her own videos and insta. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Catherine is much better without her husband. I find her voice really whiny and irritating with him, but on her own she’s great.

If Vic had walked on C’s right she would not get caught on camera at any point. So to me it didn’t feel like she was bothered about being seen? It’s so bizarre. Nobody would have anything to say about her size if she had not fudged it so much on her own videos and insta. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree- nobody cares if Vicky is size 8 or 28, it’s the trying to cover it up/filter photos and genuinely pretend to be something she’s not that people don’t like
I was shocked to see Vicky ‘in the wild’ on Catherine’s vlogs- it shows she’s definitely Disney is denial. The way she was constantly pulling at her dress shows she uncomfortable with herself, and trying to cover herself up. Also, did anyone notice her voice on Catherine’s vlog- it was very deep?

This is personal preference but I do hate it when these female Disney vloggers put their boring "would rather be anywhere else" partners on the vlogs 😂 Dean is another dull as dishwater bloke and Catherine is better solo, I noticed the voice change as well.

• Haha
Victorias vlogging voice is very different to her regular one, I noticed that when she was with Adam Hattan

I too am enjoying Catherines vlogs, she's funny and takes in the small details, plus when she did her skillshare advert she was using her awesome gigantic coffee machine, that is a girl who relies on and knows her coffee, not Vic who just likes the flavoured and syrupy ones!

Another for the Bingo
"That's kinda pricey"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.