Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I really want her to go on a trip with Gary C. I think they’d just spend a week in their room like two massive slugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

emerald

VIP Member
Might just be me but if my mate was in her pyjamas with wet hair and needed to go to reception for a hair dryer, I'd volunteer to get it for her... or was the TM flaring up then?

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
Also every feature she points out is “this place is nice to sit and have a coffee and a rest” “this is a nice place to chill out and have a rest”

Tabitha

VIP Member
Here’s the latest vlog. I only watched a bit but how is this the same trip??!! How did Catherine do all this and get it out at the same as Vicky, whilst having a job and not complaining about how busy she is?
Even the thumbnail is better and we all know how hard those are to make for Vicky 🤣

honestly makes Victoria look even worse

RJF

VIP Member
I do hope she’s OK. Something about this silence feels a bit off.

My hope for 2023 is that Victoria finds happiness - because I don’t feel that the happiness she projects on Instagram or YouTube is always sincere.

I might be completely wrong but my assessment is that she just powered on as normal with a brave face after her divorce, when she probably should have stepped back and taken stock a bit more.

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Vlogmas didn’t happen because of the house move even though the house move didn’t happen until the end of December .. ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Why is she feeling ill all the time? I don’t know anyone over 10 who feels ill several times a day and then miraculously recovers enough to wolf down a pile of shite.

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I don't usually like to get personal about vloggers, yeah I moan about their crap content but, I must say, I've always got a bit of a gay vibe from Ian and because their divorce is so amicable and they're still such good friends I wonder if he's come out?

• Haha

Cairo279

I must have watched a different video from y'all because I did not walk away from that video thinking Vicky has a man. She was being evasive about her dating life the same way she is about her finances or how much she truly eats in a day. She is not completely unattractive that she couldn't find a partner but she has so many red flags. I would not want a dead-weight partner who contributes nothing financially to our relationship. At her big age she needs a job with a stable income and she needs her own apartment. It cracked me up that she was telling us it wasn't the right time for her to consider buying a home because of the economy. Honey, you can't buy a home because you ain't got no money or probably good credit!

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
God, what on earth is that 2023 goals video on her Victoria channel? What the fuck was she on about? Has she got verbal diarrhoea?

One of her goals for the year was to watch less Netflix. What an admirable target.

She is single, has no responsibilities and doesn’t have to work to someone else’s tune. Just get on with it, you lazy prick.

• Haha

Stitch#17

It’s more like every 2 months 🤣
---
Just watched Catherine’s vlog. Forgot who saw Victoria and mentioned how awful her hair extensions are from the back … omg …. They don’t blend in at all. Looks even worse in the video as she’s moving.

View attachment 1995508
Every vlog I watch of Victoria’s recently I’m aghast at how she’s absolutely RUINED her hair. When she was dark - especially when she briefly had the dark bob before going blonde - she actually had nice hair.

Mark81

VIP Member
Upside to her being lazy is when she's annoying you just leave her sat somewhere...or just get out early before she gets up. You'd barely have to see her

• Haha

Cairo279

I would respect her more if she was honest and said she needed a break from her channel instead of lying about the internet not being connected. Now, excuse my ignorance. I am from the US and know absolutely nothing about UK utilities. I have a very hard time believing that it has taken nearly a month to get internet set up. Doesn't Kate work from home? Furthermore, Victoria doesn't work. As it has already been mentioned, what is stopping her from going to the coffee shop or another public space with free internet?!? It's embarrassing that she refers to her channel as her job because she is piss poor at it.

swipeup

VIP Member
I just watched the last 2 vlogs and it's just constant complaining about being tired, having a relaxing day, going at a slower pace, chilling out and coffee, coffee, coffee. Also her moon face is on camera the whole time. She would clearly rather die than show the rest of her body on camera but my god, it's just so round and white and big taking up my whole screen!! At one point she's showing her outfit of the day (so she can leave an #aff link below) she doesn't manage to move the camera past her shoulders to actually show it! I've no idea whether she was wearing a dress, a playsuit, a top.....what's the point.

Livelaughlateralflow

So Disney in lack of detail got up seeeeewww early to get the Eurostar which was a couple hours, another train to the park which must have put her in the park for about 1pm, managed to be in the same park until 9pm for fireworks without going on a single ride?! We went in September and didn’t get to the park until 4pm on our first day we still managed to do about 8 rides?!? Why is she so shite?!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
• Didn’t like the latte at the resort. Would love to see what she thinks when/if she’s in Italy 🤣
• What is she always tired from exactly???
• Catherine looks lovely
• First ride of the day was at 1pm!! Second ride was at 8pm!!
• For someone who is always in the shops pointing out merch, it’s weird she never wears any
• ‘it wouldn’t be me type of thing’ @ Catherine’s chicken salad 😂 we know Vicky
• off to the swan hotel to have a break from doing one ride and eating chips

got bored and turned it off by that point

• Wow