Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's also again with the Instagram guy she went to California with.... I wonder if it's some form of long term partnership she now has with Disney as it's the same couple of people every time

no other vlogger apart from Victoria ! same as with Cali and that other Disney event.... hmm !

Reactions: 3
it's also again with the Instagram guy she went to California with.... I wonder if it's some form of long term partnership she now has with Disney as it's the same couple of people every time

no other vlogger apart from Victoria ! same as with Cali and that other Disney event.... hmm !
I recon it’s because of her subscriber number also insta number and how often she goes to WDW not that it makes her a expert because clearly she is clueless when it comes to WDW or any Disney park in general 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Catherine Kay’s got her version of their travel day up on YT.
Just watching it now......it's a little erratic but I found it quite enjoyable (despite the fact her eyebrows and fringe annoy me)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just HAD to find this thread… I personally see her vlogs all the time on my YouTube recommendations. But I just cannot stand her. So never watch. But I’ve just got to say…. HOOOOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS WOMAN GO TO DISNEY A YEAR?!! - it’s actually a joke. It’s like every 6 months she’s off to Florida. What an absolute lame ass witch i’m sorry but that’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
I just HAD to find this thread… I personally see her vlogs all the time on my YouTube recommendations. But I just cannot stand her. So never watch. But I’ve just got to say…. HOOOOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS WOMAN GO TO DISNEY A YEAR?!! - it’s actually a joke. It’s like every 6 months she’s off to Florida. What an absolute lame ass witch i’m sorry but that’s just embarrassing.
It’s more like every 2 months 🤣
---
Just watched Catherine’s vlog. Forgot who saw Victoria and mentioned how awful her hair extensions are from the back … omg …. They don’t blend in at all. Looks even worse in the video as she’s moving.

A2CF977C-3D5F-42B9-A32D-650E86141BFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she feeling ill all the time? I don’t know anyone over 10 who feels ill several times a day and then miraculously recovers enough to wolf down a pile of shite.
Be fair she was still in shock at entering a park before noon. She did manage a few hours before having to take to her ( larger) bed to recover for the rest of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘So if you guys have been following me for a while, you will know I’ve been using Hello Fresh for YEARS’
🤨 didn’t realise Asda delivered for them? Or dominoes for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she's at Disney she must reapply her makeup a few times because by the middle of her time in London it had pretty much melted off.

The past few times I've watched her vlogs I've thought I had a broken pixel on my TV but it must be her camera

Why the need to show the kitchen before it's being redone? And it's Kate's place into the bargain. And Kate drove her to the station and made her a coffee because she's not a morning person. Christ how old is she? Another Disney freebie.... and you just know she wolfed down a plateful of burgers and mac and cheese.

Why the need to show the kitchen before it's being redone? And it's Kate's place into the bargain. And Kate drove her to the station and made her a coffee because she's not a morning person. Christ how old is she? Another Disney freebie.... and you just know she wolfed down a plateful of burgers and mac and cheese.
Does anyone else get the feeling Kate is being used by vic?
It’s such a weird living arrangement!
Hopefully Kate wakes up and smells the Joffrey’s sooner rather then later!

Didn't wake up in time to make a coffee but did have enough time to apply her false eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she really make Kate wake up early to drive her to the coach station on a weekday morning? She couldn’t drive herself?!

Reactions: 3
‘So if you guys have been following me for a while, you will know I’ve been using Hello Fresh for YEARS’
🤨 didn’t realise Asda delivered for them? Or dominoes for that matter
That's just a thinly veiled attempt to get some free Hello Fresh gifted to her!

Did she really make Kate wake up early to drive her to the coach station on a weekday morning? She couldn’t drive herself?!
This is yet more proof that she's not this "great friend" at all. She's a user and more fool Kate for putting up with it. Time to grow the duck up Vic and stand on your own two feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.