Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her diet must play into why she can't get up in the morning. I know when I eat nothing but processed/sugary/junk type food I feel tit and have much much less energy

Reactions: 7
She’s utterly useless 🙈 making up rubbish on why starbucks smelled before but now doesnt… sounds like Becky had a brilliant morning before lard ass turned up lol 😆
She's right in the fact that Starbucks backed onto the stables/holding area of Buffalo Bills (despite pointing at completely the wrong building, like 3 more down the line!) But no one else has ever mentioned it before.....that I have ever seen

Reactions: 2
She's right in the fact that Starbucks backed onto the stables/holding area of Buffalo Bills (despite pointing at completely the wrong building, like 3 more down the line!) But no one else has ever mentioned it before.....that I have ever seen
It’s been pointed out before in DLP vlogs I’ve watched over the years from Krispysmores,DLRPfans,Axel to name a few.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has been given this free trip only to literally put on camera that her friend who is NOT a vlogger has done most of her work for her. Becky should have taken the camera the whole time and taken a bloody fee.

Reactions: 9
It’s moonlight magic, you have to have a night booked in a dvc room for the night that moonlight magic is on, you then register then go online and get free tickets when they launch. Last year it was crazy to get tickets we managed it and had a great time
All stars etc don’t count and she’s not there on points is she.?
Offered to any direct member as long as they're staying on site, either points or cash at any resort.

Did she end up going? I can't believe she missed it she was there.

Her content and knowledge is abysmal.

Reactions: 3
Filtered much Vicks…

BB840750-B2AB-4D67-8BB7-8E1E7C97AFD5.jpeg

C05A5CE7-FBD6-46C2-ADFC-BBF23699728B.png

---

That vlog was awful; like a pp said, Becky may as well have done it as she did more than her. Couldn’t get the name of the restaurant right at the beginning that they were at on the night, that was a freebie for gods sake, and don’t make it down for breakfast the next morning as she was probably soooooo tired from not being able to go back to the hotel during the day for a rest. Utter twonk!!

Reactions: 2
duck me she looks like she’s vacuum packed into that play suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me she looks like she’s vacuum packed into that play suit.
And that teeny tiny little bag looks completely ridiculous on a woman of those proportions.

One good thing, at least she's not wearing those awful Converse. Small mercies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And that teeny tiny little bag looks completely ridiculous on a woman of those proportions.

You beat me to it on the daft lemon bag. She’s far too old and not the right shape for the frankly hideous bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a vlogger how does she not have a bigger bag? It seems really impractical. Dont u need lots of tech- spare batteries, power banks etc.. let alone somewhere to have a water bottle, sunscreen etc...

Reactions: 4
As a vlogger how does she not have a bigger bag? It seems really impractical. Dont u need lots of tech- spare batteries, power banks etc.. let alone somewhere to have a water bottle, sunscreen etc...
I don't think she's spends long enough in the parks to need batteries or power banks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not when you're in the parks for a matter of minutes before you're back in your room ordering Uber Eats. Only goes to prove she isn't a serious vlogger.
---

I don't think she's spends long enough in the parks to need batteries or power banks!
Ha ha, great minds and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's gotta be just for show, she must have another bag or does she not have her phone and extra batteries/tech that other vloggers carry around - she wouldn't even fit her phone in that bag

Her outfits and make up are the most important part of these trips.

It's just a bit of fun, but when it impacts on your day that much in terms of practicality, it becomes a problem.

I can't see her being brave enough to wear a "lemon outfit" in her day to day life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.