Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand why Victoria and Catherine had trouble getting dropped off at Riviera that one time. That's so odd to me. I wonder if there's more to the story they haven't shared.

But anyway! Ubering to HS so they can take the Skyliner to Riviera just so they can do something they can do at Epcot makes zero sense.

Reactions: 6
I still don't understand why Victoria and Catherine had trouble getting dropped off at Riviera that one time. That's so odd to me. I wonder if there's more to the story they haven't shared.

But anyway! Ubering to HS so they can take the Skyliner to Riviera just so they can do something they can do at Epcot makes zero sense.
Haven't watched the video but unless you have a dining reservation at the deluxe hotels, security are very reluctant to let you into the car park / be dropped off there, especially if there's alternative transport like the skyliner or monorail from that resort, because they think you're trying to circumnavigate parking fees etc. They really cracked down on the Contemporary because people were getting uber's there to then walk to Magic Kingdom rather than getting dropped off at the TTC and then getting the monorail or boat across.

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched the video but unless you have a dining reservation at the deluxe hotels, security are very reluctant to let you into the car park / be dropped off there, especially if there's alternative transport like the skyliner or monorail from that resort, because they think you're trying to circumnavigate parking fees etc. They really cracked down on the Contemporary because people were getting uber's there to then walk to Magic Kingdom rather than getting dropped off at the TTC and then getting the monorail or boat across.
I believe the crackdown came in 2019 with how often she goes you’d of thought she’d of known better.
Also I’m pretty sure Vic used a Uber to the riviera once before in a previous vlog and they wouldn’t let her in so she walked across the grass etc just to go have a coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Victoria’s nails always look like shite
Always. Don't live in the UK anymore but just out of curiosity, how much do a set of gel or acrylics cost?
I pay 25€ to get mine done.
Surely she can afford to get them done especially if she knows she'll be showing off her nails every time she fingers some merch.
Spends so much on her wig, makeup, trips, food.... nowt left over for her nails?

Reactions: 2
Always. Don't live in the UK anymore but just out of curiosity, how much do a set of gel or acrylics cost?
I pay 25€ to get mine done.
Surely she can afford to get them done especially if she knows she'll be showing off her nails every time she fingers some merch.
Spends so much on her wig, makeup, trips, food.... nowt left over for her nails?
Where i am, gels are £20-£60 depending on the type of salon you go to…. ie basic cramped asian place vs fancy chain place - i always just do the former so never pay more than that. Then £5 to take-off.

If i was just on the sofa all day drinking biscuit brew i wouldnt bother, but for a 2-week holiday, deffo.
I tried the at home gel sets but they just peel off like hers do, plus you risk becoming allergic to shellac forever if it touches your skin.

Do you remember once how stressed she was because she had to diy her nails the night before or something? Im not sure she could cope with regular nail appts.

Reactions: 7
Do you remember once how stressed she was because she had to diy her nails the night before or something? Im not sure she could cope with regular nail appts.
You think she would be all over it because she could have something other than "go to Costa" in her diary and buy stickers from etsy to decorate the page with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You think she would be all over it because she could have something other than "go to Costa" in her diary and buy stickers from etsy to decorate the page with 🤣
Haah yes, that’s still the price of an ubereats for her though. The way she spends money is so weird to me.

Reactions: 2
This is a generational thing though isn’t it? Some people, by which I mainly mean Millennials and Genz think nothing of paying £4 for a Starbucks drink not once but two or even three times a day and it just becomes a non negotiable part of their spending habits that must somehow be funded. Having the most up to date devices to feed the insatiable thirst for social media which in itself promotes spending on “essential luxuries” completes the circle. I think she’s very much caught up in that and she isn’t helped by her living situation which gives her very few long term financial responsibilities.

Totally appreciate that this is a massive generalisation and that there are very thrifty Millennials and GenZ’s and some Boomers up to their eyes in unecessary debt but.. you know what I mean.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but where did the time go on the latest vlog? They arrive at the riviera, talk about having breakfast etc. They are then in Epcot and after snacks and a potter around it’s dinner time? Did they spend the whole morning in the riviera, just sitting there?
No they said they are not even leaving the room until lunchtime on this trip. Dont know if she is running out of money but they are on a BA Package for this one. Nothing wrong with that a sensible choice for budget travellers but a far cry from what she has spent on previous trips

Reactions: 3
No they said they are not even leaving the room until lunchtime on this trip. Dont know if she is running out of money but they are on a BA Package for this one. Nothing wrong with that a sensible choice for budget travellers but a far cry from what she has spent on previous trips
Plus BA package’s you pay the deposit then you can make payments before the due date I always do this when I book flights as we always stay in Bloc the night before we fly.
I do this via the ‘custom trip’ option

Reactions: 5
Someone photo shop white blobs instead of red and it’s her
Her nails looked even more tipex like in this weeks vlog
I looked after my nephew after school today until my sister in law finished work. He coloured in and so did I? 🤣🤣
disneydenial.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26