Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I am friends with a Disney vlogger who has 1/5th of the number of subscribers Victoria has, and about 1/2 the number of views. My friend also goes on less trips (one or two per year). My friend gets £2500 a month from YouTube - this is reliable information. So it’s safe to say the estimation of victorias YouTube income is way way off and she will be making good money from it.
That really contradicts what a lot of youtubers say when they show their earnings.

Reactions: 11

Tabitha

VIP Member
The first time I saw a photo of Victoria out in the wild it knocked me for six. I don’t think anyone mentioned her weight until we started seeing her in other vlogs. It’s like a completely different person.
Still cant get over the photo where she made herself like 10ft tall.

Tabitha

VIP Member
No ABTA or ATOL type affiliations?
That’s a good point.
Anyone remember when Ohana of 3’s mother in law booked a holiday to Dubai through some dodgy travel agent and they lost the whole thing?

It seems very exploitive of those not so bright. Did anyone watch the documentary on Lularoe? I know it’s a much bigger scheme, but only 1% of members made a profit.
It’s just in the best interest of the founders and not the ‘agents’. They couldnt give a shit how many holidays they sell, they just want the membership fee. Which is why these schemes always rely so much on marketing and community.

I wonder how aware Victoria is of all of this. It makes me dislike her so much more.

Tabitha

VIP Member
£156 to sign up and then £46 a month!! Is Victoria free from the fee or is she really thicker than i thought? 🤔
*sorry if this is not in order
---
Do you think this is why she is taking a different approach with her Disney vlogs this time? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
she’s a wide load brick shithouse
Disney In Detail #16 She’s a Wide Load Brick Shithouse
---
She is fucking unhinged. It’s actually starting to get a bit scary.
Im 5”6, and I never feel short.

edit:
Here’s a photo of her with brog where im sure theyre both wearing flats as i watched this recently.
If brog is confirmed as 5”5, vicky is definitely around 5”6
View attachment 2938242
Something mentally wrong with her
Also. It’s staggering how they’ve all tripled in size since this photo was taken 😳

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She looks like some hun off the estate
If someone told me she was either a trucker or someone who’s ended up on the X factor thinking they’re really good when they’re shite and being used as a joke act, I’d believe you

• Haha

bearwolf

I don’t care what size she is, it’s the blatant lying to herself and her viewers that gets on my nerves. THIS is why it has so much attention, if she was honest in her posts and didn’t angle the life out of every picture or add filters onto them then I’m sure she wouldn’t get the same comments. It’s the lies
I respectfully disagree. Brogan (who I cannot STAND) shows us everything she eats and attracts threads and threads of negative comments about it. People tot up her daily calories (which I’m not complaining about - I could read Brogan threads all day). But it seems overweight vloggers cannot win. They show us what they eat - they get shamed. They hide what they eat - they get shamed. There’s literally no way to win other than not to be overweight. (I’m a size 20 myself so I understand the constant battle of wishing you could lose weight and struggling - I’m glad I don’t have hundreds of people commenting on what I eat)

Reactions: 10

Lampshadelover

I think the reason she stays in wdw is simply confidence, especially when alone. There's a reason she, and many of the others just do wdw. When you're there its a safe bubble with everything you need to feel safe and not alone. Even more than other disney parks, wdw really is a bubble. I also think part of the reason she gets to the parks so late is working up courage and/or energy to go out.

I agree too, there's a reason she isn't open about how she funds it. Whether its benefits, debt, a previous pay out, or some dodgy online income. There's a reason.
I think another reason for being so late for the parks is all the time she spends on her appearance- it must take a long time to apply the ridiculous layers of foundation etc, and sort out her over processed hair

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
New catherine vlog

didnt victoria make out that this popcorn was for them both? But Catherine calls it Victoria’s popcorn and asks her what’s in it. victoria then lists off about 10 different things without stuttering 🤣🤣

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3122.jpeg

she looks so miserable and 8 months pregnant. Is that how she gets DAS? 🤣
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3124.png

---
Had to fact check against vicky’s vlog on the popcorn assumption ‘we’ 🤣
🐹🐷
IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Emmy79

VIP Member
We’re no doubt going to get Vic trying to sell Kate to us as some sort of comedy icon again. Lots of giggling and “aren’t we crazy” style antics unbecoming of a pair of forty year olds. Remember our last sighting of Kate at Disney was with some long since gone boyfriend where she wore normal clothes and spoke normally. Bring back that Kate.
Are you insinuating that Vicky isn't a crazy gal.....Not allowed 😉

I'm gearing myself up to hear that on a regular basis, along with 'kinda pricey' and saying apparel instead of clothes 😒

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
i still dont understand why she doesnt schedule in advance. I noticed last week the vlog was about 20mins late. I really think she sits there and uploads it at 5pm like an idiot.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Watching this old catherine vlog where she meets up with vicky at AK
DISNEY VLOGS 🏰 Rope Drop to Park closing with no Genie Plus in Animal Kingdom! Disney World Vlogs

im sorry but i will never get over this 🙈 it’s not like she occasionally looks bigger or it’s an unflattering shot, it’s every single time she looks triple her size. Do you remember when she said shes a size 16-18 in m&s leggings? Testing the power of lyrca there, hun.
IMG_4866.jpeg
IMG_4879.jpeg

and yes, she definitely isnt short. Feet cant touch the floor? Fuck off 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4863.jpeg

catherine annoys me but at least she can poke fun at herself
IMG_4876.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha