Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
It’s just so offensive to ian. She’s acting like he is also 5”-nothing, when theyre clearly the same height

IMG_5037.jpeg
IMG_5044.jpeg
IMG_5039.jpeg
IMG_5043.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jess89

VIP Member
Watched her latest vlog for the first time in possibly 2 years with my husband - we stopped watching as EVERY VLOG IS THE SAME.
Before it we said:
How will it start? Coffee
Then they will go shopping early
Then they will realise the lines are long
They will say they are going to do something then not do it
Start flagging after no more than 3 hours
Will get Uber eats

We were just laughing the whole way at her predictability 🤣🤣

Coffee ✅
Shopping ✅
Oh lines are long now✅
Flaked out on Guardians virtual queue ✅
Start flagging ✅
Didn’t go to olive garden but I GUARANTEE they got Uber eats ✅

Mark81

VIP Member
Thing is, if she had her own place, or at least rented a decent room, I'd say OK fair enough maybe she is earning money somehow. But her life seems so hanging by a thread with no clear plan. She isn't growing or investing in her 'business ', she lives in a box room at a friend's, and just goes to Disney time and again, never does anything and doesn't even try to make content people might be searching for. She literally just films her holiday. There's not much she could grow a career out of, and god know what her savings/investments/pension plans are (I'm guess none).

Add on her seemingly unhealthy attitude/denial towards food. You gotta laugh or you'd cry

Theodore

VIP Member
Vic two weeks ago “You know I love my salad”
Vic today “I didn‘t eat all my salad there were too many leaves. There are only so many leaves I can eat”.

Also, is she ever going to let on to CK about the dried glue that’s always visible to others (but apparently not to CK) on the top of her ridiculous eyelashes?

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Unless she's just sitting down in AC all day which wouldn't surprise me.
I think you’ve answered your own question there.
Most Florida locals who vlog all day say wearing makeup is pointless.
Molly and others have said it more than once.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
'People complain about our leisurely pace but I do have busy days'

WHEN??!! every vlog is the same

Her friend looks like a linebacker in today's vlog. Not a flattering outfit, or angle
---
Her putting Orlando stuff on victoria in detail makes no sense. I don't know if it's her attempt to grow the second channel, but you're making it harder for viewers to find your next video

Lampshadelover

Nothing like doing a 4 parks in one day challenge, so original! Not like every disney youtuber has done that before, and like, 5+ years ago
Totally agree! Next thing she’ll be suggesting is drinking around the world at Epcot, or trying the new cheeseburger spring rolls in Magic kingdom 🤣

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I think she’s recovered from TM but still mentions it so she can claim benefits and have an excuse not to work, drive etc

i will never buy a second job. She has never scheduled it in her diary, she has said she can’t work, and she is too lazy! Basically stopped patreon when Ian left because he was doing it all and complained that running two youtube channels is too much work for just one person

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_4847.jpeg

an old vlog from 3 years ago came up on my feed of when they Ian first bought the house.
She needed to put stickers in a journal to remember when to put the rubbish out… she really is useless.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lampshadelover

You see how much less she’s posting on IG this trip now that she doesn’t have Catherine to keep up with?
I’m sure on the Catherine trip, Catherine was ‘helping her’ with the IG engagement. I noticed that posts would go on the same sort of time as Catherine’s, and they had a different feel to the usual over edited/clown feet poses that she normally does.
Also, did anyone notice on Catherine’s last vlog of the trip she said something like ‘Vicky is vlogging the last couple of days, so I won’t do it’ and then in the end plate face just did a short Q&A/travel home day vlog? It seemed a little odd?

• Wow
Do we know much about Kate? Admittedly i do quite like her on the vlogs but I’m not a fan of how bitchy Victoria gets around her, so can’t really win.
Which is surprising as she lives in Kate's house, seems to have a say in her decor etc, likes to comment on how she spends her money when she doesn't even have a proper income, gets Kate to ferry her around, and I'm sure there's plenty more.
If I were Kate I'd seriously be thinking what I get out of the friendship versus what Victoria does 🤔

• Heart

Ellemnop

Victoria is constantly telling us that she’s not a sweets person or a big fan of dessert but she’s picked the sweetest of sweet things to put into her bucket of popcorn. I don’t get the lies, just embrace it! The camera doesn’t lie.

• Haha

Daz_Blue

New catherine vlog

didnt victoria make out that this popcorn was for them both? But Catherine calls it Victoria’s popcorn and asks her what’s in it. victoria then lists off about 10 different things without stuttering 🤣🤣

View attachment 2895044
View attachment 2895045

she looks so miserable and 8 months pregnant. Is that how she gets DAS? 🤣
View attachment 2895050View attachment 2895053View attachment 2895058View attachment 2895061
---
Had to fact check against vicky’s vlog on the popcorn assumption ‘we’ 🤣
🐹🐷
View attachment 2895135
View attachment 2895136
Vicky doesn't like sugar... that obviously explains why she only bought the dustbin sized portion of popcorn stuffed full of sweets and chocolate then!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
When people have mentioned these dessert parties in the past I foolishly imagined it was something like an afternoon tea set up. Something a bit special in nice surroundings. However Vic revealed that it’s just another cash grab, lines of people at buffet counters manned by miserable looking cast members. People wandering around balancing plates filled with absolute shit food. And this is $100 each? And rinsing It to the max by rushing people through three sittings. She clearly thought it was poor value (although we could see it for ourselves) and good for her for saying as much.
Everything at Disney is a cash grab. It continually amazes me that people think Disney is the gold standard in theme parks and therefore worth the ludicrous prices. Disney really isn't anywhere near offering the best theme park experiences, that ship sailed years ago. But has beens like our Vic are still pedalling the Disney myth.

And before anyone points out how amazing Tokyo Disney is (and they really have outdone themselves with Fantasy Springs), yes it's world class but it's also not owned by Disney. That's why it looks so different to the other parks.

Theodore

VIP Member
Catherine is pumping out two a week and her videos are PRODUCED. I mean, over produced in my opinion, but you can’t deny they must take her some time. Unless of course she’s employing an editor… 🤔