Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Crest 3D White Brilliant Whitening 2 Step. It's two separate tubes in one box/pack and my teeth are definitely whiter and cleaner after I started using it. Fella said it was around $13 in Target 👍🏼

Reactions: 2

geordiegirl

VIP Member
So she was ill on the last night of their trip but didn’t put that into her vlog (have been watching Catherine’s) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Emmy79

VIP Member
My bad hahahah
I so wanted it to be true so we could catch her out!
---
It’s not sugary enough. 🤣 Have we ever seen her drink unless it’s a cocktail?
Exactly! I was watching another vlogger on the dining plan and she couldn't decide between wine or a cocktail for a drink. For me, I'd always choose wine as less flavours to mess with your meal (not sure if that makes sense to anyone but me 🤣🤣)

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
I had to go back and check this but sad to say that bottle of Merlot is on the table to Catherine's left and Vicky is sat to her right
It’s not sugary enough. 🤣 Have we ever seen her drink unless it’s a cocktail?

• Haha
The BA App is absolute garbage though. Always book through the website because its so easy to make a mistake on the app if it glitches or something.
Oh 100% it's terrible, and so is the website some of the time! Still put up with it to bypass the call centre's ineptitude though!

Emmy79

VIP Member
TBF to her she usually brings some sort of container / lunchbox to pack her leftovers into to have later. Don't know how you'd do that with the hot dog though.
She's not mentioned or done that in the last few vlog series I noticed as I was quite impressed by it, I think she did it on her last trip with Vic

I think she said her mum was from up north in one of her recent vlogs, so she calls dinner “tea”. What’s the Doncaster connection? I’ve not seen the latest vlog…!

Hammerstone

VIP Member
She looks so self conscious in that photo yet is doing nothing to sort her expanding waistline out. good work girl

Reactions: 1

Ellemnop

Haha great find! What video is this? ‘We’re not very tall’??? She can’t be this dim, you’re not a man Vicky?

Now it makes sense why she started posting weird stories about traveling, changed her bio to ‘a passion for travel’ and tried to book Italy.
Livestream #18

When asked the first time, they said they were “wee people” because they’re so “little.” (Around 1:18:20) Talks about how Ian gets a kick out of making fun of her and how Becky’s husband was the one that talked him into proposing to Vic when his plan was a couple of years down the line. (Around 1:58:00) and says blame him.

• Heart
Weirdly, I vaguely remember the friend & her wedding 😅 She was popular on the dibb back when I used to post there in the early - mid 2010's

Edit: I checked Vic's vids from oldest to latest and found the vlog:

This is a screenshot from the intro... looks like a totally different human! Vic, please ditch the blonde - you look fab as a brunette!
View attachment 2912718
Thanks!! Going to have a gander!