Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampshadelover

It looks like she’s heading out for another trip in the next few days (according to her Victoria IG)

Reactions: 2

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Says she’s been swimming at the hotel pool as she’s been upping her exercise lately… 🙄

Oh and Vicks, if you hadn’t blocked me on YT, I was telling you how to say Grogu properly but never mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Micky and Minnie is only at 50 minutes so we’ll get in line for that’. I know Catherine wants to do it but she sounds a bit controlling saying it like that…

She doesn’t even wear tee shirts; when is she ever going to wear a Star Wars baseball cap 😂
---
‘Doesn’t have big jackets back home as doesn’t really feel the cold’ 🤥🤥🤥 I can think of numerous times she winged on about being cold
She blocked you over gro-joooo? She’s pathetic

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
You think she would be all over it because she could have something other than "go to Costa" in her diary and buy stickers from etsy to decorate the page with 🤣
Haah yes, that’s still the price of an ubereats for her though. The way she spends money is so weird to me.

Emmapism

VIP Member
It’s probably got something poisonous in it that’s not allowed here. It’s like when these smug Disney Vloggers are picking up whitening toothpaste or strips in Target because “we can’t get them in the U.K.”. Yes, and there’s a reason you can’t.
Tbh though that tooth paste rec she shared when she was on the trip with Catherine was a good one. The fella picked some up for me when he was visiting family in America and my teeth are looking better than they ever have.

Tabitha

VIP Member
TBF to her she usually brings some sort of container / lunchbox to pack her leftovers into to have later. Don't know how you'd do that with the hot dog though.
She does to eat it an hour later, so she’s working her way around the band and still eating as much as she can. It’s not like she’s saving it for dinner or the next day. That also proves she’s lying about just having a few bites for the vlog. Thats what her and vicky said at Wendy’s.

I can’t believe they would spend the day wandering around a hotel they’re not even staying at, what a waste of a day!
If I was a guest staying at GF I would get pretty fed up with people like Vicky and Catherine mooching around, filming me and my family- if I was paying GF prices, you want a bit of exclusivity
You don't notice it much when you're staying there. Because influenzas hone in on it so much they make it seem like everyone is doing it all the time, but they're not.

What I find stranger is choosing to have the Cinderella Carriage picking you up from the poolside of the GF Lobby for your wedding, everyone in their finery etc, only to have people in swimshorts meters away getting in all the photos and video

Ellemnop

I know she’s a fake Star Wars fan that can’t even pronounce Grogu properly but do we think Vicky will be at WDW for Star Wars Day, this Saturday? She asked for people’s countdowns on IG but had no mention of her own.

Mark81

VIP Member
She's doing some lying is she gets that much and I wouldn't put it past her but she deserves an Oscar if she's pulled that off! I know someone with cystic fibrosis who couldn't get LCWRA. Either way she's got some other funds coming in and she's either completely irresponsible or she knows that source will always be there because she could own 2 flats by now with what she's spent in Disney since the divorce.

That's why I think it's debt.

If she was spending all this and had it as a regular income, is still dumb enough to be living in her friends box room

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
That makes sense for people driving themselves but I don't know how that makes sense if they're being dropped off by a rideshare or taxi. The latter isn't going to take a parking spot from a hotel guest or someone with a dinning reservation.
When you pull up to the barrier at a resort they scan your magic band and it’ll know if you are either staying there or got a dinning reservation for that hotel.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Disney vlogger jojo Crichton is awful for that. He does hour long videos of filler, even his latest one is 2 hours. No wonder he has 1.5 million subscribers, but only gets 15k to 20k views per video
Looking at the viewer numbers compared to subscribers it's rather suspicious.. With 1.5m subscribers his view numbers should be at least 300K+...

Emmy79

VIP Member
Doesn't eat meat either. Can't believe Ian had to take her food shopping when he was ill.
Especially as she had just had a bloody food delivery! I'm sure one of her sodding planners has room for a shopping list! Great breakfast for guests Vic, kids variety cereal selection and individually packed chocolate brioche

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So she reshares when people meet her.

Further confirms all those names she lists in vlogs aren't real

Screenshot_20240505_142500_Instagram.jpg