Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaphazardSE

Haven't watched the video but unless you have a dining reservation at the deluxe hotels, security are very reluctant to let you into the car park / be dropped off there, especially if there's alternative transport like the skyliner or monorail from that resort, because they think you're trying to circumnavigate parking fees etc. They really cracked down on the Contemporary because people were getting uber's there to then walk to Magic Kingdom rather than getting dropped off at the TTC and then getting the monorail or boat across.
That makes sense for people driving themselves but I don't know how that makes sense if they're being dropped off by a rideshare or taxi. The latter isn't going to take a parking spot from a hotel guest or someone with a dinning reservation.

Reactions: 1

Daz_Blue

Are you insinuating that Vicky isn't a crazy gal.....Not allowed 😉

I'm gearing myself up to hear that on a regular basis, along with 'kinda pricey' and saying apparel instead of clothes 😒
Are you insinuating that Vicky isn't a crazy gal.....Not allowed 😉

I'm gearing myself up to hear that on a regular basis, along with 'kinda pricey' and saying apparel instead of clothes 😒
They're like the modern day Festrunk Brothers 😂

• Haha

jf256

And of she does then that's awful as it's massive and unnecessary food waste. So it's nothing to brag about
TBF to her she usually brings some sort of container / lunchbox to pack her leftovers into to have later. Don't know how you'd do that with the hot dog though.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Catherine’s latest vlog and I can’t believe how big Victoria actually is. I’m not knocking her as I’m a big girl myself but she certainly puts those filters to work.
Maybe this is how she makes her money… teaches them all how to pose

Theodore

VIP Member
Did they own the flat they had before the house or was it rented? Anyone know? If they owned it wouldn’t she have been contributing to the mortgage when they first married before she went full time grifter?

Emmy79

VIP Member
  • Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Wigs are just fun to wear to change up your look. These two love wearing curated (I honestly don't know what word to use here but you know what I mean 😂) outfits and it's just part of the fun. Disney seems like a borderline costume party for some people. If the Western parks allowed it, I'm sure there would be plenty of cosplayers roaming around.

duckdinner

VIP Member
Dont get me wrong, I think that she has exaggerated/made the names up of some of the people she says that she has met, but I do think it's entirely likely that people/fans come up to her to chat/take pictures with in the parks.

Also, you have to take into consideration not everyone has their insta profile public plus some people will just putting the pictures on their stories and not on their feed, or even not posting them at all (don't want your friends and family to judge your life choices in following disney in denial 🤣🤣)