Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In Catherine’s video yesterday she (CK) had cold brew with cream, didn’t show if any sugar went in. For lunch she had a massive hot dog with tater tots. For dinner at an open air cinema she had a sugar free (!) pink lemonade, a huge chicken and cheese and crouton salad which she tipped a massive put of cream dressing over. For dessert it was one of those massive decorated caramel apples which had half an inch of icing and M&Ms all over it. On CK’s thread someone said they’d asked her about eating so much with her surgery and CK replied that she only takes a couple of bites for the vlog. Sure Jan.
Where is Catherine’s thread I can’t find it? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1

Judes1974

Chatty Member
Skipped through the vlog, usual stuff - coffee, breakfast, shops, dinner.
Said the next trip is with someone that we will be happy to see and 2 new people.

Theodore

VIP Member
How long was Vic married to Ian? I only ask because an old Victoria In Detail vlog landed in my feed where they were preparing to move into a new house. YT says it’s 3 years old. They must have split up anlmost immediately after that then?

jf256

Vicki looks like she’s going to a funeral, not a theme park in May. Also I guess she’s officially hiding behind anything that’s not nailed down now.
I said it before but i adore this photo. Its 100 percent what i thought id look like in my 30s... when i was 16 being all grown up and glamourous but still cool.

But its not her... Its also not appropriate for may in Orlando. Its weird.

She also has 0 alternative style so even if it was her face and body it would still be odd

Daz_Blue

I'm not sure why she would qualify for compensation though?
Yeah, the TM was not the result of anyone's negligence, so can't see her qualifying for compensation.
Was the TM hospitalisation after they bought the house? To get a mortgage they would have had to take out insurance... some do pay out for things like loss of limbs or brain tumours etc... not sure if TM would be covered, but i'd say she'd get no more than £20k, so it wouldn't even cover a year of her travels!

willykelly

A friend of mine who lives in Florida said that anything goes there like anything sexual isn’t too far to find so maaaaaaaybe she meets men for some nasty feet pic stuff and whatever else….and maybe that’s how she makes her money - a bit like the portapotty girls in Dubai -(google that at your own discretion)! 🤮🤢🥴