Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
OK, that's one trotter on the scale, what about the rest of her?

There's no way on earth she's only 14st, looking at the size of her in the candid photos coupled with her supposed height.

Anywhere between 17 and 20 wouldn't be too outrageous a guess imo.
I'm 16 st 4 and same height as her and we look the same size I would say...

Reactions: 2

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I feel like it’s not intentional, just careless. She wants to get out a monthly podcast but is so lazy, it comes out at the last minute.
So then her patreon’s end up having to pay more as previously stated
And there's absolutely no comeback on her. Patreon do absolutely nothing in holding creators accountable for what they say they will provide which I think is disgraceful.

Lola123

VIP Member
Jen LeForgge got just over 1 million views last year and earned $12-13,000 (can't recall the exact figure). That matches your screenshot exactly where that person is also on the same views and 1K per month. If half of Vicky's views brought in 2.5K per month GBP then some of the ASMR people I watch would be millionaires and some of the aviation vloggers would be living at the ritz but they're always begging for Patreons, flogging VPNs and most of them have another source of income.
---

To use cult like tactics to appeal to their greed, laziness and gullibility. Then rope them is as agents and cha-ching for the few at the top.
What I’ve heard it hinges on is when you joined, those who joined YouTube earlier, have better pay per view

@suchabelle From the last thread, if you are using the viewing area for fireworks bare in mind a couple of things

1. Leave it too late to get to the area, and you'll find it really difficult to get to the area due to crowds
2. If you need to leave the area during the show (say to use the restroom) it will again be almost impossible to get through the crowds

DLP don't keep clear walkways like in WDW, I once urgently needed the Restroom (Crohns disease), and couldnt get out quickly at all. Let alone if you have a stroller or wheelchair with you

• Wow
When people have mentioned these dessert parties in the past I foolishly imagined it was something like an afternoon tea set up. Something a bit special in nice surroundings. However Vic revealed that it’s just another cash grab, lines of people at buffet counters manned by miserable looking cast members. People wandering around balancing plates filled with absolute shit food. And this is $100 each? And rinsing It to the max by rushing people through three sittings. She clearly thought it was poor value (although we could see it for ourselves) and good for her for saying as much.
I've done A Party at Epcot and the Ferryboat Party at MK in the past and they were brilliant. Loads of space for fireworks viewing, all kinds of hot food, not just desserts, and unlimited booze. Was pre-kids when we were bigger drinkers, and the Dollar rate was favorable which made it really good value for money.

The way they now cram them into Tomorrow Land Terrace, then have to walk them out to the viewing area, plus price increases makes it a hard no from me nowadays!

Victoria’s nails always look like shite
Always. Don't live in the UK anymore but just out of curiosity, how much do a set of gel or acrylics cost?
I pay 25€ to get mine done.
Surely she can afford to get them done especially if she knows she'll be showing off her nails every time she fingers some merch.
Spends so much on her wig, makeup, trips, food.... nowt left over for her nails?

Mark81

VIP Member
Against my better judgement I had two YumYums from Greggs the other day. Crashed so hard I had to have a lie down, and I’m a big bloke. I don’t know how these self proclaimed “tiny women“ deal with it.

It's easier when you're made up of 90% sugar

• Haha

Observ@h

Somebody mentioned the bin stickers earlier in the thread... who the fook has to put stickers in their journal to remember what bins to put out... what an absolutely pointless exercise!!!
I saw some fool doing it on a planning vlog and now I draw little pictures of bins on the calendar 😂

• Haha