Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she will have to be careful type 2 diabetes is on the increase. I hope her diet is better at home and she is just treating herself as on holiday, although that is a fair percentage of the year
She’s on holiday more than she’s at home. Diabetes is inevitable for her.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, if she can get away with only diabetes then she'd be lucky.

Reactions: 4
I’m not convinced she actually does any rides at all - you get the ‘we’re doing gran fiesta’ but then the shot jumps to a couple of images during the ride, then back to vic walking outside again…then it’s ‘you can’t do Epcot without doing spaceship earth’ - & once again, we get a few shots during the ride which actually she’s probably dug out from previous trips - I just think she’s so lazy & treats us like complete idiots….I couldn’t care less if she does the rides or not really but how boring to go Florida every other week To queue for a Starbucks !!!!!! 😂
It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't doing the rides. She's extremely overweight and extremely unfit so I'd imagine getting on and off rides can be quite the struggle for her, especially if she needs to step down into a boat. I was surprised she did Pirates, albeit with her umbrella up all the way around to ensure her flawless hair and makeup didn't get wet. If I'd have been on that boat the umbrella would have ended up in a rather painful place for our Vic.

• Haha
It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't doing the rides. She's extremely overweight and extremely unfit so I'd imagine getting on and off rides can be quite the struggle for her, especially if she needs to step down into a boat. I was surprised she did Pirates, albeit with her umbrella up all the way around to ensure her flawless hair and makeup didn't get wet. If I'd have been on that boat the umbrella would have ended up in a rather painful place for our Vic.
Did she really go on pirates with the umbrella up? 😧

I'm surprised the cast members operating the ride didn't stop the ride or give a verbal warning afterwards. My first "proper job" out of uni was at Madame Tussauds and was forever having to tell people off on that bloody taxi ride for doing stupid tit and/or getting out of the ride vehicle 😂

I have a theory that Youtubers get money for mentioning coffee. So many of them seem to think that wanting or drinking coffee is content and indicates a personality.
I'd better start a YT channel then, as i'm a proper caffeine addict... I drink nothing but coffee!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she really go on pirates with the umbrella up? 😧

I'm surprised the cast members operating the ride didn't stop the ride or give a verbal warning afterwards. My first "proper job" out of uni was at Madame Tussauds and was forever having to tell people off on that bloody taxi ride for doing stupid tit and/or getting out of the ride vehicle 😂
She claimed on insta or youtube comments (can't remember which) that it was only to stop her shoes getting wet.

Bollocks, obviously.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m amazing anyone wants to be her companion. She doesn’t do anything! Yes, she is there for 3 weeks, but Kate isn’t. Two days in and Kate’s been on Gran Fiesta tour.

Kate is there for 7 days, maybe? Sorry our shops are nothing special. Why waste a whole day shopping?

Lisa is smart though. She often goes out on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced she’s going to change this vlog series up as she said she would - she struggles to do her usual boring shite once a week. I’d like to be proved wrong though! What’s she going to do? Next week a tour of all my coffee stops, week after watch me do peoplemover over and over? I’m not convinced.

I’m amazing anyone wants to be her companion. She doesn’t do anything! Yes, she is there for 3 weeks, but Kate isn’t. Two days in and Kate’s been on Gran Fiesta tour.

Kate is there for 7 days, maybe? Sorry our shops are nothing special. Why waste a whole day shopping?

Lisa is smart though. She often goes out on her own.
Exactly... surely Kate wants to do stuff! What's the point of going to WDW and spending all that cash, if all you're gonna do is sit on yer arse and drink sugar-laden coffee!?!

• Heart
Do we know much about Kate? Admittedly i do quite like her on the vlogs but I’m not a fan of how bitchy Victoria gets around her, so can’t really win.

Do we know much about Kate? Admittedly i do quite like her on the vlogs but I’m not a fan of how bitchy Victoria gets around her, so can’t really win.
Which is surprising as she lives in Kate's house, seems to have a say in her decor etc, likes to comment on how she spends her money when she doesn't even have a proper income, gets Kate to ferry her around, and I'm sure there's plenty more.
If I were Kate I'd seriously be thinking what I get out of the friendship versus what Victoria does 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd better start a YT channel then, as i'm a proper caffeine addict... I drink nothing but coffee!!! 😂
OMG what an interesting and usual thing to like!!!! 🤣 🤣 How amazing!!! How different your life is to everyone else’s 😜 You should do a daily 30 minute vlog to share all your thoughts. Eg I really need a coffee, I fancy a coffee, MMm that’s nice coffee etc.

(No offence @Daz_Blue love your profile pic!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly... surely Kate wants to do stuff! What's the point of going to WDW and spending all that cash, if all you're gonna do is sit on yer arse and drink sugar-laden coffee!?!
Not sure Kate isn’t just as bad. They were looking at going on a ride and Kate vetoed it because it was 50 minutes wait time

To be fair, I won’t wait 50 minutes. Half an hour is my maximum unless it’s a headliner and the wait won’t go down. Although the difference is for me that I do come back 😂

I like Kate. I don’t like the way Victoria speaks to her though. She seems very “put her down to raise myself up” and in my experience it’s the worst kind of people that do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Which is surprising as she lives in Kate's house, seems to have a say in her decor etc, likes to comment on how she spends her money when she doesn't even have a proper income, gets Kate to ferry her around, and I'm sure there's plenty more.
If I were Kate I'd seriously be thinking what I get out of the friendship versus what Victoria does 🤔
I was also amazed when they mentioned a while ago that Kate has to take her dog to her mums when she goes away because Plate face won’t look after it (even tho she’s in the house all day?). Probably too much hard work to get out of bed and take it for a walk!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I was also amazed when they mentioned a while ago that Kate has to take her dog to her mums when she goes away because Plate face won’t look after it (even tho she’s in the house all day?). Probably too much hard work to get out of bed and take it for a walk!
Are you for real? FFS, walking the dog and getting out is what she needs. 100% she blames the phantom TM.
She’d rather pretend she uses the brick treadmill that Kate had to transport to hers, but uses it as a hair extension rest.

She said it was too confusing for the dog (Jet) to be in the house without Kate but she did look after the cat. I wouldn’t trust Vicky to look after anything….

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.