Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her latest vlog for the first time in possibly 2 years with my husband - we stopped watching as EVERY VLOG IS THE SAME.
Before it we said:
How will it start? Coffee
Then they will go shopping early
Then they will realise the lines are long
They will say they are going to do something then not do it
Start flagging after no more than 3 hours
Will get Uber eats

We were just laughing the whole way at her predictability 🤣🤣

Coffee ✅
Shopping ✅
Oh lines are long now✅
Flaked out on Guardians virtual queue ✅
Start flagging ✅
Didn’t go to olive garden but I GUARANTEE they got Uber eats ✅

Reactions: 11
So, she 'shopped herself a waistline, but left Kate's stomach rolls in...nice friend...
I have noticed that she can be very condescending to her travelling companions. Does anyone remember a previous trip with Kate when they were shopping in Walmart and Vicky announced to the Vlog that they had to go back to the hotel because Kate had drunk too much orange juice (and basically had the runs). I remember at the time thinking what a horrible friend she was doing that.

Reactions: 14
For someone so precious about her own image, she shows little respect for her friends

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eating a massive cronut and large latte like a dainty little princess
IMG_6466.jpeg

you can hear it in her voice that she thought this was bleeping ugly and didnt want Kate to put it in the lounge. I agree, the shape is all off. Kate has also toned down the lip filler and looks much better.
IMG_6469.jpeg

she hates the word ‘moist’, as original as needing a coffee.
IMG_6478.jpeg

After eating a massive cronut, latte and whoopie pie with wether’s original cream, she finally declares, ‘no frushi, as i need something savory’
IMG_6480.jpeg

This is next level catfishing. Reminds me of that scene in CryBaby when Hatchetface turns around

E5BC80E7-942C-45F2-B321-613BD20CD84B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have noticed that she can be very condescending to her travelling companions. Does anyone remember a previous trip with Kate when they were shopping in Walmart and Vicky announced to the Vlog that they had to go back to the hotel because Kate had drunk too much orange juice (and basically had the runs). I remember at the time thinking what a horrible friend she was doing that.
Yes! “OH DEAR I THINK KATE HAD TOO MUCH POG JUICE” while Kate is going a little green and gripping the shopping cart…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, that's fan keeps her make up in place...the fan that often isn't in her hand when she's on camera.

Sure Victoria, sure.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the target video

She eats all the snacks just for the viewers. Sure, Jan. we love seeing you eat the same massive sharing waffle and popcorn mix every trip.
IMG_6491.jpeg

It’s not the angles causing the double-chin, hun.
IMG_6494.jpeg

im no hair expert, but how can a hairspray be ‘slightly different’? How does she care so much about stuff like this?
IMG_6497.jpeg

Reactions: 9
It’s probably got something poisonous in it that’s not allowed here. It’s like when these smug Disney Vloggers are picking up whitening toothpaste or strips in Target because “we can’t get them in the U.K.”. Yes, and there’s a reason you can’t.

Reactions: 10
It’s probably got something poisonous in it that’s not allowed here. It’s like when these smug Disney Vloggers are picking up whitening toothpaste or strips in Target because “we can’t get them in the U.K.”. Yes, and there’s a reason you can’t.
That always makes me laugh. Have they not spoken to their dentist or hygienist? I've been warned about the damage whitening toothpaste does many times

Reactions: 4
Tbh though that tooth paste rec she shared when she was on the trip with Catherine was a good one. The fella picked some up for me when he was visiting family in America and my teeth are looking better than they ever have.

Reactions: 2
The Detail today is off the charts...
New Loungefly bag called Peach something
New buildings, can't remember the name of
Thinks a show happens, not sure
Food intake (what she showed), cronut, carrot cake whoopie pie (shows herself taking a little bite) then inhales the lot, crispy chicken Alfredo, the obligatory salad 🙄, garlic breadsticks
Swears she doesn't eat much but polished off more of her pasta than Kate did.
This is the kind of stuff she could 100% add in during editing, either in a voice over or with text on the screen. Or even google/ask a cast member about things before she starts filming if she doesn't have all the info

Who do we need to speak to to get the "detail" part of her username revoked?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh though that tooth paste rec she shared when she was on the trip with Catherine was a good one. The fella picked some up for me when he was visiting family in America and my teeth are looking better than they ever have.
Asking for a friend what was the name of it 😬🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crest 3D White Brilliant Whitening 2 Step. It's two separate tubes in one box/pack and my teeth are definitely whiter and cleaner after I started using it. Fella said it was around $13 in Target 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
I’m not convinced she actually does any rides at all - you get the ‘we’re doing gran fiesta’ but then the shot jumps to a couple of images during the ride, then back to vic walking outside again…then it’s ‘you can’t do Epcot without doing spaceship earth’ - & once again, we get a few shots during the ride which actually she’s probably dug out from previous trips - I just think she’s so lazy & treats us like complete idiots….I couldn’t care less if she does the rides or not really but how boring to go Florida every other week To queue for a Starbucks !!!!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The I need coffee or we need coffee is getting really sickening now. Pick a new schtick.
I suppose with the amount of junk food she puts away each day, drinking a gallon of coffee will be the only chance she'll get oh having a decent dump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Basically admits she usually shoves the cronut in her gob, but does the dainty peel of a layer after Kate says that's what she does.

Also, doesn't like dessert/sweet things...has a cronut for breakfast
Don't forget she followed it up with the carrot cake thingy...

Reactions: 4
I have a theory that Youtubers get money for mentioning coffee. So many of them seem to think that wanting or drinking coffee is content and indicates a personality.

Reactions: 5
I do think she will have to be careful type 2 diabetes is on the increase. I hope her diet is better at home and she is just treating herself as on holiday, although that is a fair percentage of the year

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.