Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Detail today is off the charts...
New Loungefly bag called Peach something
New buildings, can't remember the name of
Thinks a show happens, not sure
Food intake (what she showed), cronut, carrot cake whoopie pie (shows herself taking a little bite) then inhales the lot, crispy chicken Alfredo, the obligatory salad 🙄, garlic breadsticks
Swears she doesn't eat much but polished off more of her pasta than Kate did.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I will never understand the appeal of Olive Garden - I have had amazing Italian food and to be blunt - that ain't it.

Reactions: 9
She goes on about taking a fan, drinking lots of water and put on sunscreen, but I notice when she was eating her Caramel carrot whoopy cake thingy she looked very red on her shoulders and chest.

Reactions: 3
She’s so damn lazy. I would never walk away from a Guardians return time. Why even put yourself in the virtual queue if you had no intention of being in the park more than a few hours😡 Her makeup was looking horrendous in that FL heat. I would like her more if she were
relatable and honest. Most people watching her have been to FL and experienced that overwhelming heat. I know she is miserable with all that heavy makeup dripping down her face. She is a middle aged woman trying to put on this facade that we all see right through. Kate’s outfit was cute and not over the top for a theme park. Hell, wear a t-shirt dress or an activewear dress. Just be normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Kate wearing high heels in Epcot? Noticed it when they sat to eat the carrot cake pie thing….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tweedlevic and Tweedlekate are looking more tragic with each trip they go on together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vicky just can’t NOT comment on other people spending their money, can she? It is constant. I don’t know how Kate doesn’t lamp her.

Reactions: 9
Vicki looks like she’s going to a funeral, not a theme park in May. Also I guess she’s officially hiding behind anything that’s not nailed down now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I lasted 2 mins 50 seconds of the latest vlog and switched off. Sitting there having her coffee as if she's some dainty, eyelash flickering princess. That was enough for me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vicki looks like she’s going to a funeral, not a theme park in May. Also I guess she’s officially hiding behind anything that’s not nailed down now.
I said it before but i adore this photo. Its 100 percent what i thought id look like in my 30s... when i was 16 being all grown up and glamourous but still cool.

But its not her... Its also not appropriate for may in Orlando. Its weird.

She also has 0 alternative style so even if it was her face and body it would still be odd

Reactions: 1
At first glance this looked like a wedding ceremony.
At second glance, they look a little too interested in poor Walt here.
So, she 'shopped herself a waistline, but left Kate's stomach rolls in...nice friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still haven’t watched the whole vlog but why did she cut away from that Walt statue shot (8:40) so fast? Was it because she photoshopped the crap out of that photo they took? There doesn’t seem to be that tree and all those pink flowers around him like she has in her thumbnail. Really strange choice there.

Reactions: 4
Basically admits she usually shoves the cronut in her gob, but does the dainty peel of a layer after Kate says that's what she does.

Also, doesn't like dessert/sweet things...has a cronut for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically admits she usually shoves the cronut in her gob, but does the dainty peel of a layer after Kate says that's what she does.

Also, doesn't like dessert/sweet things...has a cronut for breakfast
Didn't she liken herself to a baby dinosaur when eating it......WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'People complain about our leisurely pace but I do have busy days'

WHEN??!! every vlog is the same

Her friend looks like a linebacker in today's vlog. Not a flattering outfit, or angle
---
Her putting Orlando stuff on victoria in detail makes no sense. I don't know if it's her attempt to grow the second channel, but you're making it harder for viewers to find your next video

Reactions: 11
Kate seems quite subdued, similar to how she was when she went with that man.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.