Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having learned how much weird stuff is sold online, she really could be doing anything.

Mukbang would make sense, would also explain her continued size increase

Reactions: 4
I don’t think we can rule out disability benefits as an income stream- there’s always a mention of TM on random vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Has she ever mentioned rent? I think her expenses are very low when home.

Churning credit cards is a thing in the US. It would be a way for her to get the flight covered. Hotels she has been sharing or DVC. Pass paid. She eats fries, chicken tenders, and fried rice for most of her park meals. KFC door dash dinners.

Her spending has gone down. I don’t recall a recent haul video. I think she is on benefits.

Reactions: 5
She must have a work from home job. It's the only explanation, it's impossible to go on so many trips a year, plus just living day to day.

Reactions: 4
She must have a work from home job. It's the only explanation, it's impossible to go on so many trips a year, plus just living day to day.
But I'm struggling to think of a wfg job that would still allow that much time off, and work the hours over in the states. Especially when you think she is only really qualified for customer service/call centre type stuff

Reactions: 7
I think she’s recovered from TM but still mentions it so she can claim benefits and have an excuse not to work, drive etc

i will never buy a second job. She has never scheduled it in her diary, she has said she can’t work, and she is too lazy! Basically stopped patreon when Ian left because he was doing it all and complained that running two youtube channels is too much work for just one person

Reactions: 11
Quickly Googled NHS, benefits, TM and came up with this Compensation scheme... makes sense that she could've benefited from something similar 🤷‍♀️
If she got some sort of payout like that, even just 30k or something, and didn't invest it in getting her own place then she's an idiot

Reactions: 3
It’s got to be either debt or she’s got some dirt on Ian that keeps him funding her.

Reactions: 3
If she got some sort of payout like that, even just 30k or something, and didn't invest it in getting her own place then she's an idiot
I agree and say she did get 30k it wouldn’t last very long with the amount of trips she does.

image_2024-05-27_081800113.png

Brillant job on the wiki @Tabitha :ROFLMAO: Lol'd so many times reading it, and love the inclusion of this pic. That's right, Vic. Dainty princesses keep their pinky up as they plow into a burger half the size of their massive heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it isn’t, but it amuses me to imagine that’s a burger in a hot cross bun.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.