Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amending my post to say this isn't a confirmed MLM- apologies all, it has a very similar name to a confirmed one. I will reserve judgement! But also as @Mark81 said, who even needs a travel agent these days?

Reactions: 7
Money must be drying up if she’s now doing this, or doing it in the open!

Reactions: 5
How original!
Remember when Adam Hattan tried to do this and quickly gave up?
And Danny Dalimore just started.

I cant see why anyone would use them? How hard is it to book a Disney trip? All you need is flights, hotels and park tickets, so many packages exist that even the thickest of people can do it.

A travel agent would also have a good feel for what to do around the area, she only knows Kennedy Space Centre

Also, how is this going to work when she is an affiliate for disneyholidays.co.uk ?

Reactions: 6
How original!
Remember when Adam Hattan tried to do this and quickly gave up?
And Danny Dalimore just started.

I cant see why anyone would use them? How hard is it to book a Disney trip? All you need is flights, hotels and park tickets, so many packages exist that even the thickest of people can do it.

A travel agent would also have a good feel for what to do around the area, she only knows Kennedy Space Centre

Also, how is this going to work when she is an affiliate for disneyholidays.co.uk ?
Has she ever even been to Busch Gardens or Seaworld?

Reactions: 3
or Seaworld?
Mustn't say only as an attraction

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s definitely MLM.

It was started by thissurreymummy and amberhopetravel (no idea)

They already have a general travel company with a whopping 500 followers AND 55 AGENTS!
Anyone can sign up and the posts bang on about commissions. Im sure it’s more about referring people to be agents than to actually book holidays. I wonder if they have to pay a fee.

I think they bought in people like Victoria for a disney one to look a bit more reputable so other agents will sign up.
IMG_6156.jpeg
IMG_6155.jpeg

---
Dont think so

Reactions: 7
She's only been to Universal a couple of times... other than sitting on her arse in WDW and drinking coffee... what expertise has she got?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there you have it, you have to pay a monthly fee to be an agent. Looks like the only people making money are the founders off the fees
IMG_6158.jpeg

also this woman is a teacher but can’t write for tit,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
£156 to sign up and then £46 a month!! Is Victoria free from the fee or is she really thicker than i thought? 🤔
*sorry if this is not in order
---
Do you think this is why she is taking a different approach with her Disney vlogs this time? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In this day and age who needs a travel agent?!? I can book an entire trip from my phone in about 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am friends with a Disney vlogger who has 1/5th of the number of subscribers Victoria has, and about 1/2 the number of views. My friend also goes on less trips (one or two per year). My friend gets £2500 a month from YouTube - this is reliable information. So it’s safe to say the estimation of victorias YouTube income is way way off and she will be making good money from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am friends with a Disney vlogger who has 1/5th of the number of subscribers Victoria has, and about 1/2 the number of views. My friend also goes on less trips (one or two per year). My friend gets £2500 a month from YouTube - this is reliable information. So it’s safe to say the estimation of victorias YouTube income is way way off and she will be making good money from it.
That really contradicts what a lot of youtubers say when they show their earnings.

Reactions: 11
Sure it’s been discussed but the longer the video the better revenue. So that’s why she puts out really long vlogs, she’ll get so many ads on it- so doesn’t need millions of views.
Whereas someone like mr beast only needs to do a 4 min video but gets millions of views- doesn’t need to bother about doing long videos.

Reactions: 2
Disney vlogger jojo Crichton is awful for that. He does hour long videos of filler, even his latest one is 2 hours. No wonder he has 1.5 million subscribers, but only gets 15k to 20k views per video

Reactions: 5
That really contradicts what a lot of youtubers say when they show their earnings.
Yes, this.
She gets 116k views a month, every source on google, reddit and YT estimates much less. I understand longer videos have more ads but I still struggle to believe it.

If she does make so much more than £2500 why doesnt she rent alone (it’s tauton not London)? Why did Ian buy her car for her?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.