Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others say she doesn’t come from money. If she’d had a decent inheritance she surely wouldn’t be living in her mates box room.
her patreon now only has 60 paid members at £4.50 a month so she’s only getting £270 a month from that. Isn’t wouldn’t be paying her anything as no children and no legal requirement to do so. YouTube money - it can’t be that much with her once a week video if that.
I’m coming back to some kind of OnlyFans/selling videos of her trotters type of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she did pay with a discount it’s not classed as a freebie. She still paid. She did have paid promotion on the video, which was wild and my guess is also virgin to. It’s like you using a discount code for a standard shop. The person that needs to be really looked in to is Gary C. Doesn’t work, he had no content without Adam, yet he goes multiple times a year, walks around, dancing around. She does need to be more honest with certain things but it kind makes sense.

Thats your opinion, you don’t think she is showing anything, some people like her content and will fly with virgin due to her content. That’s how influencing works.
I assumed the sponsored content was referring to the deodorant ad.

But it's not a discount that the general public have access to. It's like when I worked in travel and could fly at discounted rates. It's shady to not mention you're doing that.

I get how influencing works, and I get that content is personal opinion. But I just can't think of anywhere I've worked where they would hand out freebies or heavy discounts for nothing in return. Most companies would demand some level of quality in the content, or even want approval before posting. Im just surprised a company like Virgin would be so free with stuff.

Reactions: 7
The person that needs to be really looked in to is Gary C. Doesn’t work, he had no content without Adam, yet he goes multiple times a year, walks around, dancing around. She does need to be more honest with certain things but it kind makes sense.

Thats your opinion, you don’t think she is showing anything, some people like her content and will fly with virgin due to her content. That’s how influencing works.
But Gary C has multiple threads on here and a section on Adam’s wiki. In my opinion theyre all as bad as each other and scrounging in some way to afford these expensive trips that hardworking people cant afford. Im still going with benefits for both of them.

Reactions: 9
She’d be a terrible advert for Virgin Atlantic. She never shows anything about it and takes her own food!

Reactions: 14
I assumed the sponsored content was referring to the deodorant ad.

But it's not a discount that the general public have access to. It's like when I worked in travel and could fly at discounted rates. It's shady to not mention you're doing that.

I get how influencing works, and I get that content is personal opinion. But I just can't think of anywhere I've worked where they would hand out freebies or heavy discounts for nothing in return. Most companies would demand some level of quality in the content, or even want approval before posting. Im just surprised a company like Virgin would be so free with stuff.
It could be both she was referring to. The main one would be wild, but she wasn’t specific about it. They don’t have to be as long as they have paid promotion. That’s how a lot of influencers get away it.

I didn’t work with virgin, but I have worked for another airline, so I am just guessing it maybe a discount code. To be fair she flies with them consistently, raves about virgin, does have a really positive review, shows the plane, plane food etc. So to be fair she is probably doing enough as the bare minimum to hit that goal. Adam Hattan also gets paid promotion from them too. You will be surprised how many companies just give anything away. My sister had only 200/300 followers on TikTok and boohoo allowed her to sign up as an influencer. She was getting a £200 voucher of free clothes a month. Yes they had to abide by certain rules, content etc but in no way was it amazing. For example when Barbie came out she had to get some of their Barbie range. She got a top and a skirt. Didn’t even wear it. Posted it and was still able to spend £170 on anything she says wanted. You will be surprised how it’s just very easy to get something as an influencer. She may not get a discount but get a voucher. If she got the flight really early on, used the voucher the flight will be cheaper. Also she goes out of school holidays etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It could be both she was referring to. The main one would be wild, but she wasn’t specific about it. They don’t have to be as long as they have paid promotion. That’s how a lot of influencers get away it.

I didn’t work with virgin, but I have worked for another airline, so I am just guessing it maybe a discount code. To be fair she flies with them consistently, raves about virgin, does have a really positive review, shows the plane, plane food etc. So to be fair she is probably doing enough as the bare minimum to hit that goal. Adam Hattan also gets paid promotion from them too. You will be surprised how many companies just give anything away. My sister had only 200/300 followers on TikTok and boohoo allowed her to sign up as an influencer. She was getting a £200 voucher of free clothes a month. Yes they had to abide by certain rules, content etc but in no way was it amazing. For example when Barbie came out she had to get some of their Barbie range. She got a top and a skirt. Didn’t even wear it. Posted it and was still able to spend £170 on anything she says wanted. You will be surprised how it’s just very easy to get something as an influencer. She may not get a discount but get a voucher. If she got the flight really early on, used the voucher the flight will be cheaper. Also she goes out of school holidays etc.
Interesting what you say about Adam as its long been speculated on his thread that his overspending and gushing about virgin was his attempt to be sponsored by them.

If these vloggers are getting discounted flights they absolutely should be declaring them. It's still a form of payment in kind.

Reactions: 8
Interesting what you say about Adam as its long been speculated on his thread that his overspending and gushing about virgin was his attempt to be sponsored by them.

If these vloggers are getting discounted flights they absolutely should be declaring them. It's still a form of payment in kind.
He clearly is overspending. He does however have wealthy parents(suspected also). It’s a possibility that was the case about wanting to be sponsored by them. But I think he wanted to be actually sponsored so he didn’t need to pay for anything. One thing about Vicky she has admitted in some vlogs that she has done some extremely cheap trips, including cheap hotels etc. Adam hasn’t, he always stays on property and in some of the most expensive ones. I don’t think Vicky buys as much merchandise each time compared to Adam. I do give her some credit in that respect.

Of course but if they aren’t official sponsors they might not need to.

Reactions: 3
Even with discounted virgin flights the numbers don't add up.

And her 'budget' really isn't cheap. It may not be Madam Hattan levels, but she is still spending 10s of 1000s a year

He clearly is overspending. He does however have wealthy parents(suspected also). It’s a possibility that was the case about wanting to be sponsored by them. But I think he wanted to be actually sponsored so he didn’t need to pay for anything. One thing about Vicky she has admitted in some vlogs that she has done some extremely cheap trips, including cheap hotels etc. Adam hasn’t, he always stays on property and in some of the most expensive ones. I don’t think Vicky buys as much merchandise each time compared to Adam. I do give her some credit in that respect.

Of course but if they aren’t official sponsors they might not need to.
Vic has never done an extremely cheap trip. Yes, she might have stayed at a couple of cheaper hotels but always manages to negate this by taking Ubers everywhere. She never uses a cheap form of transport. Equally she has no concept of how to eat more cost effectively. She consistently eats in the parks and when she eats off site she always gets it delivered.
Even on her so-called "low cost" trip she was still drinking bought coffees like it was going out of fashion, despite having a perfectly good, free, coffee machine in her bedroom.
She may buy less merch than other vloggers but we've still seen her buying a load of completely unnecessary stuff, particularly as she lives in a box room.
Frugal she is not but I do hear you that it's on a sliding scale. The amount Brogan Tate spaffed on her honeymoon was indecent. Some are estimating up to £100k. And this is the girl whose house is currently collapsing due to major structural issues which she continues to ignore. It's a crazy world we live in.

Reactions: 13
Vic has never done an extremely cheap trip. Yes, she might have stayed at a couple of cheaper hotels but always manages to negate this by taking Ubers everywhere. She never uses a cheap form of transport. Equally she has no concept of how to eat more cost effectively. She consistently eats in the parks and when she eats off site she always gets it delivered.
Even on her so-called "low cost" trip she was still drinking bought coffees like it was going out of fashion, despite having a perfectly good, free, coffee machine in her bedroom.
She may buy less merch than other vloggers but we've still seen her buying a load of completely unnecessary stuff, particularly as she lives in a box room.
Frugal she is not but I do hear you that it's on a sliding scale. The amount Brogan Tate spaffed on her honeymoon was indecent. Some are estimating up to £100k. And this is the girl whose house is currently collapsing due to major structural issues which she continues to ignore. It's a crazy world we live in.
She may have not done it on a serious budget but she isn’t that type of vlogger. By no means am I a fan of her as they are all the same. I agree about the transport situation yes, she should do it more cheaply. The coffee thing doesn’t actually annoy me. When I went 2 years ago i did have fair bit of iced coffee over the two weeks. If that’s her preferred drink then who cares. She doesn’t seem to get alcoholic drinks etc.

I don’t think Brogan was totally honest about her cruise. I do believe she was discounted(correct me if I am wrong). She did mention it wasn’t a paid trip, so she wasn’t going to vlog any of it. She ended up vlogging it. So I do think she got something. She is also an ambassador so she probably did get a discount. But due to the vlogging I think she ended up getting more off it then first told.
---
Even with discounted virgin flights the numbers don't add up.

And her 'budget' really isn't cheap. It may not be Madam Hattan levels, but she is still spending 10s of 1000s a year
I don’t think any of their numbers add up. I do remember one of the vlogs that Adam did he mentioned about taking Gary C on a trip and it was good for his tax return. They are all classed as self employed, so there will be putting things through their business and probably getting tax return.

She is for sure, I think she can be a lot better in terms of being cheaper. But she isn’t that vlogger. She has definitely got used to the way they did when she was with Ian. And not adjusted down.

Reactions: 2
Don't want to hijack this thread to discuss Brogan Tate (she has plenty of her own) but just to clarify she was dropped like a hot potato by P&O some time ago. Theory is that she thought she'd get a discount/freebie on her honeymoon cruise with them but there's zero evidence of this actually happening. And unlike Vic we know that Brogan had a sizable inheritance, so she had the money to pay the full price for it.

Reactions: 4
Don't want to hijack this thread to discuss Brogan Tate (she has plenty of her own) but just to clarify she was dropped like a hot potato by P&O some time ago. Theory is that she thought she'd get a discount/freebie on her honeymoon cruise with them but there's zero evidence of this actually happening. And unlike Vic we know that Brogan had a sizable inheritance, so she had the money to pay the full price for it.
That’s quite interesting, didn’t know that

Reactions: 1
Only thing I learned from travel day is that you can make millions in the UK by sticking bees on things! That deodorant case is a ''special collab'' with Emma Bridgewater - it's bees! Cath Kidston has the same bees on white background plastered on diaries this year. Barbour has the same bees on scarves. Joules has bees on rainboots. Clearly not copyrighted and no legal challenges so I'm off to stick bees on things and retire to Barbados :rolleyes:

Also she's a terrible liar! She ''Vicky - splained' the separate flights and only after Kate remembered that Virgin was £800 did she meekly throw in that she ''got a deal''.
---
She’d be a terrible advert for Virgin Atlantic. She never shows anything about it and takes her own food!
The airline vloggers who are sponsored and invited on board for free make glossy, carefully crafted videos full of praise - Sam Chui for example. It's all one big infomercial. If Virgin is throwing out discounts to the likes of Vicky and Adam I'd be very surprised. Flyertalk has non-sponsored airline vloggers contributing to the forums and they share a lot. I feel like ''they give a code to people who give a positive review'' would have been leaked over there by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What Vic needs is to meet someone who’ll stop her wanting to do this same routine on repeat every few weeks. Maybe one day while she’s sat in a Costa sticking stickers in her planner some big hunky builder who likes chubby lasses will come in and cop an eyeful of Vic fluttering her lashes. She’ll soon forget Mickey Mouse if she’s getting it regular from some hottie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What Vic needs is to meet someone who’ll stop her wanting to do this same routine on repeat every few weeks. Maybe one day while she’s sat in a Costa sticking stickers in her planner some big hunky builder who likes chubby lasses will come in and cop an eyeful of Vic fluttering her lashes. She’ll soon forget Mickey Mouse if she’s getting it regular from some hottie.
Maybe, although I wonder if I'm saw that she's really like this and that's why he left

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe, although I wonder if I'm saw that she's really like this and that's why he left
I always remember he was gambling on their honeymoon. Up all night playing poker while she slept alone. So, either 1) He won big (unlikely because he didn't buy a 'I won the motherload house'') 2 He never stopped and it eventually broke them up 3) He stopped and once 'sober' took stock of his life and the dead weight who planned to go to Disney every few months forever without ever working. I guess 3.

I’m the same as everyone wondering about where her money comes from. My guesses are:
1 - she had critical Illness / income protection insurance that paid out after her illness
2 - something related to Ian and gambling…could she have given him a several grand years ago to gamble with for her and he did well somewhere along the line and they continue the arrangement
3 - sugar daddy arrangement / OF / other online income stream not related to the vlogs

I’m not really sure any of the above are really plausible, but those are my best theories!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.