Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldnt tell if they were press-ons or acrylics
The shape looks so dated
View attachment 2957234
I've not used press ons since the early 2010's, but I think they're too thick to be press-ons

I also refuse to believe she's paid someone to do them 😅, so maybe she's been applying a BIAB herself and just hasn't filed them correctly?

I'm also unsure about the lip filler! I'm leaning towards just overlining them with make up - we def need some side profile or some recent no make up shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we also address that jobless vicky paid £20+ for an Uber for one, from Premier Inn to the airport? The bus right outside also takes 10mins and costs just £1.75.

She doesn’t seem at all street smart. She cant even navigate the tube, never mind Verona 🤣

Reactions: 15
Boggled my brain that she took an Uber too.

Princess tiny dainty Vicky couldn’t possibly get the bus though.

Can we also address that jobless vicky paid £20+ for an Uber for one, from Premier Inn to the airport? The bus right outside also takes 10mins and costs just £1.75.

She doesn’t seem at all street smart. She cant even navigate the tube, never mind Verona 🤣
I am watching latest vlog just now. Don’t usually watch her vlogs as all seem the same. This has probably been asked but I cba reading back all the threads. How does she earn a living? How can she possibly go to Disney this often or indeed at all if she doesn’t work. Does you tube really pay enough? I need to rethink my life

Reactions: 4
I am watching latest vlog just now. Don’t usually watch her vlogs as all seem the same. This has probably been asked but I cba reading back all the threads. How does she earn a living? How can she possibly go to Disney this often or indeed at all if she doesn’t work. Does you tube really pay enough? I need to rethink my life
Her views absolutely don't fund her lifestyle.

It does feel like the shouts of 'how do you fund this' are getting louder. People aren't stupid, especially these days. People know how much youtube pays

Reactions: 12
Her views absolutely don't fund her lifestyle.

It does feel like the shouts of 'how do you fund this' are getting louder. People aren't stupid, especially these days. People know how much youtube pays
But we'll never find out though... Kate said her ticket from Heathrow would've been £800 so she used miles and went from Gatwick. She looked at Victoria when she said it who then very quickly mumbled she'd also used miles and got a cheaper flight.
Gives out her Detail but things people would be interested in like prices she never says, only on the tat she continually fingers in the gift shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But we'll never find out though... Kate said her ticket from Heathrow would've been £800 so she used miles and went from Gatwick. She looked at Victoria when she said it who then very quickly mumbled she'd also used miles and got a cheaper flight.
Gives out her Detail but things people would be interested in like prices she never says, only on the tat she continually fingers in the gift shops.
Vic gave the impression that she bought her virgin flight on points but where are all these points coming from? She must be buying some flights at regular price in order to earn the points or she’s slamming masses of living expenses on her Virgin credit card. But in the same vlog she said how she lives very cheaply when she’s at home. It will never make sense and she will never let on. I still think it can only be inherited money.

Reactions: 8
Vic gave the impression that she bought her virgin flight on points but where are all these points coming from? She must be buying some flights at regular price in order to earn the points or she’s slamming masses of living expenses on her Virgin credit card. But in the same vlog she said how she lives very cheaply when she’s at home. It will never make sense and she will never let on. I still think it can only be inherited money.
Yeah the points doesn't make sense. You don't earn much flying economy, and even premium cabins can take several trips to build up enough for long haul flights.

She would have to be spending many 10s of thousands on her credit card

Yeah the points doesn't make sense. You don't earn much flying economy, and even premium cabins can take several trips to build up enough for long haul flights.

I think Virgin is giving her a heavy discount, however I think it might be their contract as she doesn’t film much other than the basics but also only flies with them. Each influencer will have a different contracts in line with their content. So it makes sense to why she is being careful. As what virgin will find is an influx of influencers trying to get cheap flights but not do anything in terms of content. I give it to Vicky, she’s rather consistent in flying to Orlando with them multiple times a year. So it’s no skin of their nose if she gets a 40/50% discount(I’ve worked in a finance department of an airline in the past). The shows enough content for views to be interested in flying with virgin.

Reactions: 5
I used to fly economy to the US about 4-5 times a year, and to Europe about 10 times a year. This was for work, before Covid. I stopped tracking points as you got so few. I had colleagues travelling more than that for 20 years who were still on Bronze with British Airways, it takes a massive volume of travel to benefit from it. Big points counts is a US thing, because they choose one airline and stick with it, and fly a lot more to visit family etc.

If you have an expensive life with loads of meals out, weekend breaks and theatre etc., and put it all on an Amex or something, perhaps you’d get some flights. But that’s not Vicky.

My info may be out of date but surely points and free money are harder to come by now than pre Covid? I agree with you @Theodore it’s probably inherited.

Reactions: 4
I used to fly economy to the US about 4-5 times a year, and to Europe about 10 times a year. This was for work, before Covid. I stopped tracking points as you got so few. I had colleagues travelling more than that for 20 years who were still on Bronze with British Airways, it takes a massive volume of travel to benefit from it. Big points counts is a US thing, because they choose one airline and stick with it, and fly a lot more to visit family etc.

If you have an expensive life with loads of meals out, weekend breaks and theatre etc., and put it all on an Amex or something, perhaps you’d get some flights. But that’s not Vicky.

My info may be out of date but surely points and free money are harder to come by now than pre Covid? I agree with you @Theodore it’s probably inherited.
No, your correct. I collect avios, everything on my Amex and some premium flights and even then it takes years.

A friend of mine spends 10 to 20k a year on his Amex and still couldn't travel as much as victoria

There is without a doubt something else financing her, and she is highly likely in massive debt (she screams cc debt person, I've been one and known a few).

She just uses the standard vlogger excuse of 'points', 'youtube income', 'I live a simple life' to cover it up. But anyone with half a brain and understanding of points/youtube knows these things don't add up.

Reactions: 7
But inherited from where? We've seen her parent's house and it's modest. There's been no mention of her family running a successful business or having well paid jobs. They've always presented as pretty regular folks. So where has this inheritance come from?

My money is still on something slightly shady online. I do wonder if Kate knows about it after giving Vic the side eye about Vic affording an expensive flight out of Heathrow while Kate had to opt for a cheaper flight out of Gatwick despite having a decent job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Virgin is giving her a heavy discount, however I think it might be their contract as she doesn’t film much other than the basics but also only flies with them. Each influencer will have a different contracts in line with their content. So it makes sense to why she is being careful. As what virgin will find is an influx of influencers trying to get cheap flights but not do anything in terms of content. I give it to Vicky, she’s rather consistent in flying to Orlando with them multiple times a year. So it’s no skin of their nose if she gets a 40/50% discount(I’ve worked in a finance department of an airline in the past). The shows enough content for views to be interested in flying with virgin.
What, she's getting freebies from virgin? (50% off is still a freebie to me). She should absolutely be declaring that as a sponsored video then? Also, what are virgin getting out of it as her covering the flight is appaling and doesn't show or sell you the airline at all. She's going anyway so why would virgin give away revenue for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Could she not have just bought the flight ages ago when it was cheaper?

haven’t we worked out that she gets quite a bit of money from her patreon? If not I reckon Ian pays her monthly.

Reactions: 1
But inherited from where? We've seen her parent's house and it's modest. There's been no mention of her family running a successful business or having well paid jobs. They've always presented as pretty regular folks. So where has this inheritance come from?

My money is still on something slightly shady online. I do wonder if Kate knows about it after giving Vic the side eye about Vic affording an expensive flight out of Heathrow while Kate had to opt for a cheaper flight out of Gatwick despite having a decent job.

Yeah I don't get the inheritance thing. If she inherited enough to spend 10s of thousands on wdw trips each year, why is she in a box room at her friends place.

Whatever you think may be funding her just never makes sense when you analyse it.

She's so sketchy when it comes to how she funds it all, it gives off the vibe there is something she doesn't want everyone to know.
---
Could she not have just bought the flight ages ago when it was cheaper?

haven’t we worked out that she gets quite a bit of money from her patreon? If not I reckon Ian pays her monthly.
Why would Ian pay her monthly? There's no reason he should have to pay her support.

Patreon doesn't pay her THAT much money, bearing in mind she still has to fund her life in the UK

• Heart

Mt Babes has a virgin credit card, he'll put big purchases on it then pay it off straight away, he's spent £1000s on his and doesn't even have enough points for anything

Reactions: 7
Yeah she hasnt inherited. Her parents buy her presents from the reduced section in Superdrug and the rest mum makes. I said it before but the house looks it’s from the Argos catalogue 1992.

With Avios you can sometimes buy points in sales, when it’s 50% off it’s not a bad deal.
For virgin, for someone with no income, no social life, spends money on stuff like hair and eyebrows, she isnt racking it up. Im surprised she was eligible for a card.

What, she's getting freebies from virgin? (50% off is still a freebie to me). She should absolutely be declaring that as a sponsored video then? Also, what are virgin getting out of it as her covering the flight is appaling and doesn't show or sell you the airline at all. She's going anyway so why would virgin give away revenue for nothing.
If she did pay with a discount it’s not classed as a freebie. She still paid. She did have paid promotion on the video, which was wild and my guess is also virgin to. It’s like you using a discount code for a standard shop. The person that needs to be really looked in to is Gary C. Doesn’t work, he had no content without Adam, yet he goes multiple times a year, walks around, dancing around. She does need to be more honest with certain things but it kind makes sense.

Thats your opinion, you don’t think she is showing anything, some people like her content and will fly with virgin due to her content. That’s how influencing works.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.