Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem is - with the lack of detail she gives, her list probably wouldn't be the actual best places to sit... just the places she knows of!
I was going to comment the same- her lack of detail is actually very poor, and she just sticks to her comfort zone.

Reactions: 9
Nothing like doing a 4 parks in one day challenge, so original! Not like every disney youtuber has done that before, and like, 5+ years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing like doing a 4 parks in one day challenge, so original! Not like every disney youtuber has done that before, and like, 5+ years ago
Totally agree! Next thing she’ll be suggesting is drinking around the world at Epcot, or trying the new cheeseburger spring rolls in Magic kingdom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how her channel is presented on the tv app. Its all old playlists and you have to scroll way down to find new videos

also, 'includes paid promotion', who gave her free stuff?!
---
Curious why she's changing the format of her vlogs this time

Is she actually going to attempt....detail?!

Is she actually...working and being creative?! 😮
---
Victoria in a tiny pull out single bed?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_5949.jpeg
another pile of food a healthy salad for this vegetarian

IMG_5954.jpeg

dainty little princess can only manage a pret sandwich from the children’s section

Won’t eat plane food but will eat a massive bag of Haribo on the plane

makes kate drive her to Heathrow and stay over even though Kate is flying out from Gatwick in the morning, which is 40miles away

IMG_5957.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Have to say, it's was quite a good and informative travel day. Her delusions of food aside.

Reactions: 4
makes kate drive her to Heathrow and stay over even though Kate is flying out from Gatwick in the morning, which is 40miles away
Kate should have told her to make her own way!
sod the m25/m23 dash in the morning to get to Gatwick!

Kate looks like a different person every vlog. I think shes in her secretary era now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon Vick has had lip fillers?
There's been nothing filling her lips since Ian left.

(other than gunt sweat due to the playsuits in the Florida heat)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
God love her with her plane food! A plain cheese and white bread sandwich, a tube of Pringles, a massive bag of Haribo and a protein bar. Vic get some fibre down you and read about processed food.
A whole tube of Pringles!! What does she eat at Christmas ffs?
Having watched some of Catherine’s vlogs, I do appreciate you can hear the words Vic says. She speaks clearly. Every like other erm word like isn’t like. Also I travelled recently and am so out of the habit that I appreciate stuff like “what’s in my travel bag”.
She got a Wild ad, explained it clearly and gave them an extra little plug.

• Haha
Travel vlog...
If I were Kate I'd have driven to Gatwick and stayed over and made her make her own way to Heathrow.
Sitting on the bed whilst talking about the scheduling the security, swinging her dainty little leg back and forth, cos she's tiny don't ya know.
Healthy snacks for the plane, sandwich, family sized Pringles, protein bar and that ginormous bag of Haribo.
Still ate the snacks on the plane and why get the meal if you've brought your own food... silly me, she ate it too 🤣
So she's a bit late landing and won't be doing anything but eating and showering... she's been sitting on a plane for 6 plus hours, ate her 'snacks', the plane food and she's still hungry... but she doesn't eat much don't you know 😏
Is it just me or is she giving out loads of useless detail in this vlog?
And also she's loving showing her Porky hands and god awful nails.
Already anticipating the heat... if you can't hack it why would you continue going 🤔 🤷
Anyone pick up at the beginning Kate said she'd got a cheap flight compared to £800 pounds and she chipped in saying she'd got a deal too.... Porky pies methinks.
Ending with this screenshot... looks like its New Year's Eve... and wearing black when it's gonna be roasting hot 🔥 🥵

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Travel vlog...
If I were Kate I'd have driven to Gatwick and stayed over and made her make her own way to Heathrow.
Sitting on the bed whilst talking about the scheduling the security, swinging her dainty little leg back and forth, cos she's tiny don't ya know.
Healthy snacks for the plane, sandwich, family sized Pringles, protein bar and that ginormous bag of Haribo.
Still ate the snacks on the plane and why get the meal if you've brought your own food... silly me, she ate it too 🤣
So she's a bit late landing and won't be doing anything but eating and showering... she's been sitting on a plane for 6 plus hours, ate her 'snacks', the plane food and she's still hungry... but she doesn't eat much don't you know 😏
Is it just me or is she giving out loads of useless detail in this vlog?
And also she's loving showing her Porky hands and god awful nails.
Already anticipating the heat... if you can't hack it why would you continue going 🤔 🤷
Anyone pick up at the beginning Kate said she'd got a cheap flight compared to £800 pounds and she chipped in saying she'd got a deal too.... Porky pies methinks.
Ending with this screenshot... looks like its New Year's Eve... and wearing black when it's gonna be roasting hot 🔥 🥵
At least they aren't the horrendous tip jobs from the last few trips!

Reactions: 2
I couldnt tell if they were press-ons or acrylics
The shape looks so dated
IMG_5952.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.