Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Catherine’s video yesterday she (CK) had cold brew with cream, didn’t show if any sugar went in. For lunch she had a massive hot dog with tater tots. For dinner at an open air cinema she had a sugar free (!) pink lemonade, a huge chicken and cheese and crouton salad which she tipped a massive put of cream dressing over. For dessert it was one of those massive decorated caramel apples which had half an inch of icing and M&Ms all over it. On CK’s thread someone said they’d asked her about eating so much with her surgery and CK replied that she only takes a couple of bites for the vlog. Sure Jan.
Where is Catherine’s thread I can’t find it? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1
Where is Catherine’s thread I can’t find it? Thanks in advance
It‘s named after her business

Reactions: 3
duck me, I used to go to orlando about 3 times a year. I had a full time job and got staff travel, which meant cheaper flights out. My then boyfriend was in Orlando training to be a pilot so I had free accommodation, and use of a car. And even then I struggled to afford those trips. I had to budget for the months leasing up, knowing we’d be doing Disney, universal, all that sort. How the flying duck she can afford these countless trips a year I’ve no idea, she surely must be selling pics of her vag online

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's deluded about everything else, so I assume she would be about finances too. Completely believe she is living off credit cards.

She might be doing something online too, but I'm sure she's up to her eyes in debt

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it was an honest way of making money she would be honest about it. There’s some reason why she won’t tell everyone how she travels like she does. There has to be a reason why it’s to WDW only. Because she never goes anywhere in Europe….

I’ll be fully surprised and shocked if she does actually make it to Italy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it was an honest way of making money she would be honest about it. There’s some reason why she won’t tell everyone how she travels like she does. There has to be a reason why it’s to WDW only. Because she never goes anywhere in Europe….

I’ll be fully surprised and shocked if she does actually make it to Italy!
I think the reason she stays in wdw is simply confidence, especially when alone. There's a reason she, and many of the others just do wdw. When you're there its a safe bubble with everything you need to feel safe and not alone. Even more than other disney parks, wdw really is a bubble. I also think part of the reason she gets to the parks so late is working up courage and/or energy to go out.

I agree too, there's a reason she isn't open about how she funds it. Whether its benefits, debt, a previous pay out, or some dodgy online income. There's a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest IG post she's doing 4 parks in 1 day, how on earth will she manage that?

• Haha
What illness did she have again?
How can someone who's supposedly 'disabled' and on benefits able to justify travelling, walking etc... and living off everyone else who pay for her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I'd be pissed if I lived in the UK.
Love to know if she's legally claiming or another scammer.
Between her and Gary C.... make me 🤬🤬

• Heart
I think the reason she stays in wdw is simply confidence, especially when alone. There's a reason she, and many of the others just do wdw. When you're there its a safe bubble with everything you need to feel safe and not alone. Even more than other disney parks, wdw really is a bubble. I also think part of the reason she gets to the parks so late is working up courage and/or energy to go out.

I agree too, there's a reason she isn't open about how she funds it. Whether its benefits, debt, a previous pay out, or some dodgy online income. There's a reason.
I think another reason for being so late for the parks is all the time she spends on her appearance- it must take a long time to apply the ridiculous layers of foundation etc, and sort out her over processed hair

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think another reason for being so late for the parks is all the time she spends on her appearance- it must take a long time to apply the ridiculous layers of foundation etc, and sort out her over processed hair
Yeah possibly that too, although it's sad if she spends all that time and that's the best she can look. That make up looks like it's put on by a clown 5 mins prior to a performance. It's quantity rather than quality application

• Haha
Yeah possibly that too, although it's sad if she spends all that time and that's the best she can look. That make up looks like it's put on by a clown 5 mins prior to a performance. It's quantity rather than quality application
We visit WDW on a regular basis and the only people who wear that amount of makeup, and unpractical clothing are the Disney characters- she will stick out like a sore thumb with her bright white face and hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What illness did she have again?
How can someone who's supposedly 'disabled' and on benefits able to justify travelling, walking etc... and living off everyone else who pay for her lifestyle
Since Adam funds every part of the trip inc every crumb Gary eats, Gary can throw away his benefits on pins and tat. Vicky needs £30,000 a year to fund all of her holidays. Then another £15,000 per yer to fund her meagre life back home. I think people are more baffled and angry at the BS she spews than at at the taxpayer funding her lifestyle because a single person does not get £45,000 in benefits. It's more like £200 a week if you have no savings and a person who takes 8 holidays a year and has DVC surely has savings above £6,000 which means she wouldn't even get £200. The mystery continues :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Since Adam funds every part of the trip inc every crumb Gary eats, Gary can throw away his benefits on pins and tat. Vicky needs £30,000 a year to fund all of her holidays. Then another £15,000 per yer to fund her meagre life back home. I think people are more baffled and angry at the BS she spews than at at the taxpayer funding her lifestyle because a single person does not get £45,000 in benefits. It's more like £200 a week if you have no savings and a person who takes 8 holidays a year and has DVC surely has savings above £6,000 which means she wouldn't even get £200. The mystery continues :ROFLMAO:
That’s not quite correct, £6000 reduces the amount of benefits whilst £16000 stops it all together.

If shes on disability benefits she could be getting up to £1547 a month (PIP,UC and LCWRA) which still wouldn’t fund her lifestyle but it would certainly help.

She’s never going to be honest how she funds all these trips.

Reactions: 5
If shes on disability benefits she could be getting up to £1547 a month (PIP,UC and LCWRA) which still wouldn’t fund her lifestyle but it would certainly help.
She's doing some lying is she gets that much and I wouldn't put it past her but she deserves an Oscar if she's pulled that off! I know someone with cystic fibrosis who couldn't get LCWRA. Either way she's got some other funds coming in and she's either completely irresponsible or she knows that source will always be there because she could own 2 flats by now with what she's spent in Disney since the divorce.

Reactions: 5
She's doing some lying is she gets that much and I wouldn't put it past her but she deserves an Oscar if she's pulled that off! I know someone with cystic fibrosis who couldn't get LCWRA. Either way she's got some other funds coming in and she's either completely irresponsible or she knows that source will always be there because she could own 2 flats by now with what she's spent in Disney since the divorce.

That's why I think it's debt.

If she was spending all this and had it as a regular income, is still dumb enough to be living in her friends box room

Reactions: 2
That's why I think it's debt.

If she was spending all this and had it as a regular income, is still dumb enough to be living in her friends box room
I think it could partly be loans and credit cards, but at this point she would have maxed everything out and her credit score will be shot. There's no way anyone is giving her new loans/credit agreements

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.