Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Q&A she said she was either going to Italy in April or June. She obviously didn’t go in April so if she was serious, she’d be going in June right after returning from her 3 week trip in Orlando. So who knows when the vlogs will come. She kept saying in her IG posts/stories that vlogs were coming really soon so perhaps she’s editing while there? Probably not tho.
She probably meant the Epcot pavillion ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she ever gone anywhere other than disney, aside when she was actually invited by disney themselves to that thing last year?
Yes, Torquay. Haha joke
She has, but only as a tag along with family, never anything she planned. South korea (her brother lives there and married a native), cape verde and vegas.

i still laugh to myself that Ian was very stern in a q&a that they would NOT just do Disney as there were so many places they wanted to visit.

Reactions: 8
There’s a post on FB slating all the food and everyone is agreeing 🤣

TBH i find disney food ok (better than uk theme park’s), but always end up craving fresh healthy food after and my scales go up. Couldnt eat it regularly. Vicky must have adapted to how sugary and salty it all is. I mean, have you seen iHop butter milk pancakes and people have that for breakfast 🫨
I am 50/50 with the food. The first time I went we had some great meals and some awful ones. People raved about Sebastian on the dis but it was honestly the worst food I'd ever eaten. Jiko was not worth the price. Jaleo's allergy issues were so bad we walked out after 45 minutes having eaten a few bits of chorizo.

The food Disney does well is elevated American (but you have to pay for it) and American Snacks with a twist. I also found things like the beignets appealing because of my allergy I can't have them anywhere else. The vegan carrot cake was the best I've ever had at Space 2020 but it's so hard to get a reservation for the lounge. That does mean the good stuff isv very calorific.

One thing my partner said is that the vegan desserts were often way better than the non-vegan ones which just tasted sweet.

I will note however two things.

1) For America Disney is fantastic with allergies. I can understand why people with allergies regularly go. But I have said it before I travel a lot and the UK is miles ahead when it comes down to allergies than any other country. So it wasn't anything mind-blowing that they had allergy menus and information on ingredients, Eating elsewhere in Orlando was tough.

2) Compared to UK theme park food - food is excellent - but most people only go to Alton Towers for 1 day. So it's not going to be the same quality. Its just not worth it to them. We always eat at a little pub nearby and get nothing more than a bowl of chips midday.

Compared to Yas Island theme park in Abu Dhabi the food is garbage. I was shocked at a) the price of the food. b) How good it was. The only issue there was that you had to sign an allergy disclaimer. But this actually made the staff more aware.

The most important thing to note is that beverages have 3 x the sugar they do over here. I did not realise this and I'm convinced I would have lost weight if I had noted a bit earlier. The second trip was mostly water and squash i'd brought from the UK. I didn't lose weight but I blame new jersey for that. I could not resist their bakery bagels (incredible)

Also, its fine to indulge occasionally for 2 / 3 weeks every 4 years ( I'm not counting my week trip as I honestly didn't eat that much - it's not as easy by yourself) if you are walking a minimum of 25k a day. I normally get around 3000 steps due to my job. So yeah it was a big increase.

Our dainty girl doesn't... its as simple as that.

Reactions: 5
In Catherine’s video yesterday she (CK) had cold brew with cream, didn’t show if any sugar went in. For lunch she had a massive hot dog with tater tots. For dinner at an open air cinema she had a sugar free (!) pink lemonade, a huge chicken and cheese and crouton salad which she tipped a massive put of cream dressing over. For dessert it was one of those massive decorated caramel apples which had half an inch of icing and M&Ms all over it. On CK’s thread someone said they’d asked her about eating so much with her surgery and CK replied that she only takes a couple of bites for the vlog. Sure Jan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In Catherine’s video yesterday she (CK) had cold brew with cream, didn’t show if any sugar went in. For lunch she had a massive hot dog with tater tots. For dinner at an open air cinema she had a sugar free (!) pink lemonade, a huge chicken and cheese and crouton salad which she tipped a massive put of cream dressing over. For dessert it was one of those massive decorated caramel apples which had half an inch of icing and M&Ms all over it. On CK’s thread someone said they’d asked her about eating so much with her surgery and CK replied that she only takes a couple of bites for the vlog. Sure Jan.
And of she does then that's awful as it's massive and unnecessary food waste. So it's nothing to brag about

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think this is the problem with weight loss surgery, if you haven’t gotten to the root cause of your over eating then I think you’re more likely to fail. I think Victoria might be a bad influence because she seems to eat more sensibly with what’s his grumpy face? (Jesus I’ve forgotten his name :LOL:)

Reactions: 4
And of she does then that's awful as it's massive and unnecessary food waste. So it's nothing to brag about
TBF to her she usually brings some sort of container / lunchbox to pack her leftovers into to have later. Don't know how you'd do that with the hot dog though.

Reactions: 1
TBF to her she usually brings some sort of container / lunchbox to pack her leftovers into to have later. Don't know how you'd do that with the hot dog though.
She's not mentioned or done that in the last few vlog series I noticed as I was quite impressed by it, I think she did it on her last trip with Vic

Reactions: 2
When she got that pink picnic blanket out that she’d bought at Primark and flown allthe way across the Atlantic. Exactly what fantasy is this woman living out here?

Reactions: 3
I’ve always been led to believe that when you have WLS you can’t drink fizzy drinks, she said she had a lemonade (sugar free) but not sure what difference that would make.

Last edited:
She does to eat it an hour later, so she’s working her way around the band and still eating as much as she can. It’s not like she’s saving it for dinner or the next day. That also proves she’s lying about just having a few bites for the vlog. Thats what her and vicky said at Wendy’s.

I had managed to escape the DID aura for a while there but between tattle and my own upcoming trip I’ve been drawn back in… the landscape has completely changed in vlogging generally, it’s mad!

Given all the good craic over her filtered own posts vs reality on Catherine’s channel on here I’ve gone straight into her most recent trip. Isn’t Witt her married name? I noticed she checked in with Catherine under that name… surely it’s been long enough now she should be back to her maiden?

On Catherine’s latest vlog I noticed how Vicky was always hiding behind Catherine, or hiding her body with a strategically placed denim jacket.
I thought it was funny how Vicky ‘was feeling unwell’ and left Catherine alone to sit on the ground for the film for what must of been 4 hours or so (she got there very early).
Didn’t this happen last time when she went away with Catherine- left her alone as she was supposedly unwell??

I had managed to escape the DID aura for a while there but between tattle and my own upcoming trip I’ve been drawn back in… the landscape has completely changed in vlogging generally, it’s mad!

Given all the good craic over her filtered own posts vs reality on Catherine’s channel on here I’ve gone straight into her most recent trip. Isn’t Witt her married name? I noticed she checked in with Catherine under that name… surely it’s been long enough now she should be back to her maiden?
Yes but that would involve Vic getting off her arse and actually changing the name on her passport. Too much like hard work for her.

Yes but that would involve Vic getting off her arse and actually changing the name on her passport. Too much like hard work for her.
I think it’s still her name on YouTube as well… it’s so yikes. Denial is a river in Egypt I guess (that Victoria will imply she’s visiting on IG before returning to wdw instead)

• Haha
So she was ill on the last night of their trip but didn’t put that into her vlog (have been watching Catherine’s) 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s not one trip where Vicki doesn’t fall “ill“. Perhaps she should go to a doctor instead of Disney.

Reactions: 13
With her diet and sedentary lifestyle, her immune system must be shot

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.