Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we getting a vlog tomorrow or has Vick been swept off her feet at Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same lol. Still wanna know why they split! Assuming it was a marriage that turned into friends situation?
My theory is that Ian got to witness Vic's lifestyle 24/7 during lockdown and realised what a lazy user she is. Prior to lockdown he'd been working away a lot and had no idea that a busy day for her consists of her sticking stickers into a planner followed by an exhausting session of Animal Crossing. While he's the sole breadwinner, did all the shopping, all the chores, basically all the adulting. While she sat comatose in the same chair throughout lockdown and contributed precisely nothing to the household or their relationship. He's well shot of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My theory is that Ian got to witness Vic's lifestyle 24/7 during lockdown and realised what a lazy user she is. Prior to lockdown he'd been working away a lot and had no idea that a busy day for her consists of her sticking stickers into a planner followed by an exhausting session of Animal Crossing. While he's the sole breadwinner, did all the shopping, all the chores, basically all the adulting. While she sat comatose in the same chair throughout lockdown and contributed precisely nothing to the household or their relationship. He's well shot of her.
I also think because he was away they didn’t ever spend that amount of time together then come lockdown they were forced to spend time together so he then realise who she was and it didn’t align with him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The terrible editing on her pic with Mirabelle.

Honestly Vicky. Accept your body or do something about it if you don’t like it. This “editing out what you actually look like” is so boring.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s a post on FB slating all the food and everyone is agreeing 🤣

TBH i find disney food ok (better than uk theme park’s), but always end up craving fresh healthy food after and my scales go up. Couldnt eat it regularly. Vicky must have adapted to how sugary and salty it all is. I mean, have you seen iHop butter milk pancakes and people have that for breakfast 🫨

IMG_5247.jpeg
IMG_5248.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There’s a post on FB slating all the food and everyone is agreeing 🤣

TBH i find disney food ok (better than uk theme park’s), but always end up craving fresh healthy food after and my scales go up. Couldnt eat it regularly. Vicky must have adapted to how sugary and salty it all is

View attachment 2944140View attachment 2944141View attachment 2944142
I feel like DFB have brain washed a whole section of society on Disney food being something exceptional. Sure its a bit more diverse than it used to be, but it's still mostly processed and a lot of additives. And the sweet stuff has way too much sugar.

Best thing about America, especially the parks, is all the sweet stuff (that I'd usually like) is inedible
---
Is it me or does Vic look more and more like Gemma Collins?
If you ordered off Temu (which is saying something)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.