Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were talking about how the two of them met (V and C) and C mentioned something about they were travelling about and met up at her Mums in Doncaster (Vs). Still strange she never mentions her Dad and now C doesn’t… maybe her Dad doesn’t agree with V loafing about 😂 joking, I know it could be anything
---

She can’t be! 🤯🤯
She does have a little bit of an accent. Listen when she says things like “castle”. The fake “middle class horse girl” accent falls right off. I knew she was Northern but I didn’t know Doncaster specifically.

Based on that pic I posted of her and Catherine on the bench earlier in this thread that would make Catherine about 6’4”.
---

---
And look at how much taller Kate is

View attachment 2930972
Kate is 6ft tall. I reckon Vicky is maybe 5ft5 maximum

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240513_084730_YouTube.jpg

She might have put the pouch back on the shelf, but definitely took that slogan and ran with it 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I always think she says "pass" (as in annual pass) quite strangely in context with the rest of her accent. That explains it.

Reactions: 1
I always think she says "pass" (as in annual pass) quite strangely in context with the rest of her accent. That explains it.
For some reason I feel like she started saying those words differently when she split from Ian, or that’s just when I started noticing it, need to go back and watch old vlogs and listen for it!
---
I looked back at a Q&A video she did 4 years ago when she was still with Ian, and she pronounced “pass” like “arse with a p”. Does she now say it like “ass with a p”? Sorry this is probably not such a thrilling post, but I remember thinking I’m sure she has started saying some words differently since the break up!
---
For some reason I feel like she started saying those words differently when she split from Ian, or that’s just when I started noticing it, need to go back and watch old vlogs and listen for it!
---

I looked back at a Q&A video she did 4 years ago when she was still with Ian, and she pronounced “pass” like “arse with a p”. Does she now say it like “ass with a p”? Sorry this is probably not such a thrilling post, but I remember thinking I’m sure she has started saying some words differently since the break up!
Ok just watched a vlog from the last year and she still says “arse with a p”. Well that was a waste of time and you basically just got to be inside my brain with my thoughts for the last couple of posts 😂 I’m still sure some words changed though… Why am I thinking about this. I am not ok 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard her occasionally slip into a West country accent- just goes to show that her voice is as fake as her hair, photographs etc

Reactions: 8
Kate is 6ft, Vicky is 5’6” and Ian is 5’7”. Kate’s height has been mentioned a few times in older vlogs and someone had once asked during a livestream during lockdown how tall they both were. Victoria would never answer a question like that now. A comment like that would totally get deleted.

Kate is 6ft, Vicky is 5’6” and Ian is 5’7”. Kate’s height has been mentioned a few times in older vlogs and someone had once asked during a livestream during lockdown how tall they both were. Victoria would never answer a question like that now. A comment like that would totally get deleted.
I am the same height as Vicky - does this mean I too, am a delicate, dainty, princess who only needs half a frushi roll and a thimble of joffrey's to survive 🩷👸🏼🍓✌🏻✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5'6 is still taller than I thought for her. I assumed she was 5-foot-duck-all like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she is 5’6, I’m five foot and dumpy I thought she was the same 😂

• Haha
It’s also because she films everything from above which she thinks slims her face but it just makes her look dumpier.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.