Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Catherine's vlog on her gastric band surgery and she said at the time that she was wearing size 14 to 16 clothes (if I remember correctly) if that's true then there is no way that Vick is in the 16 to 18 size range, she is double the size of Catherine in the photo where Catherine looks like a drowned rat.

Reactions: 4
if ian is only 1inch taller than vicky (i think theyre the same height, honestly), do you think they both sat at the bus stop together, dangling their little legs?
Do you think she saw ian as cute and little like she sees herself? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The second pic she's made herself look even smaller! 😲
One thing she can't hide, is her face. It's starting to show her age, even the make up can't hide it. If anything it's all aging her

Reactions: 3
One thing she can't hide, is her face. It's starting to show her age, even the make up can't hide it. If anything it's all aging her
Exactly, on the last series she always looked haggard at the end of each vlog and really awful on travel day home as the baseball cap put weird shadows on her face

Reactions: 7
She looks like same size as the face characters in those photos and we know they ain't plus size.

Reactions: 5
The second pic she's made herself look even smaller! 😲
I am living for Tiana in her adventurer outfit. Shame vicky ruined the pic by being in it. Look how lazily she edited the people behind her.
She looks like same size as the face characters in those photos and we know they ain't plus size.
That’s a very good point and puts it into perspective how extreme she goes. Her arms are literally the same size as tiana’s 😒

Reactions: 4
I am living for Tiana in her adventurer outfit. Shame vicky ruined the pic by being in it. Look how lazily she edited the people behind her.

That’s a very good point and puts it into perspective how extreme she goes. Her arms are literally the same size as tiana’s 😒
Tiana's outfit is super cute!

I didn't even notice her editing people's faces out until you mentioned it, but I see she's doing the same thing as Catherine's vlogs where some people have their faces blurred but others aren't 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.