Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that will never happen… along with the ‘trip to Italy’

415C73FD-DD24-43A5-8AF7-F64AC3427E5F.jpeg

---
Is she from Doncaster?!
Omg she must be unless parents moved there no hint of accent
---
The part of the vlog where Catherine seems to throw some light shade and say "If money wasn't an option i would come often like Victoria" and Victoria rapidly says "Money is an option for me i just travel cheap" Travel CHEAP?!? How is going on vacation to another country at an overpriced theme park, for weeks at a time, every other month, ever cheap for anyone?!?
This was great; she was sooo quick with a comeback… didn’t think we’ll be seeing K anymore

Reactions: 3
I think she said her mum was from up north in one of her recent vlogs, so she calls dinner “tea”. What’s the Doncaster connection? I’ve not seen the latest vlog…!

Reactions: 2
I find it odd she makes the statement "Catherine has never had a Gideon cookie" like it's a sin but Vicky had never ridden Dumbo til last year!

Reactions: 9
I find it odd she makes the statement "Catherine has never had a Gideon cookie" like it's a sin but Vicky had never ridden Dumbo til last year!
And probably had too many Gideon cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_4847.jpeg

an old vlog from 3 years ago came up on my feed of when they Ian first bought the house.
She needed to put stickers in a journal to remember when to put the rubbish out… she really is useless.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've not posted in here for some time but noticed in Catherines latest vlog she hardly show's Victoria but I did catch this screen shot and was shocked at the difference in her heavily filtered pics to reality, seems like she's asked Catherine not to film her. #catfish #fatfish

View attachment 2923473
She looks like someone massively over inflated a Rapunzel balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe that apparently victoria is about 5ft 9/10. I saw a poster on the disney vloggers thread say they had seen her in the wild and that she was quite tall.

That's mind blowing to me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she said her mum was from up north in one of her recent vlogs, so she calls dinner “tea”. What’s the Doncaster connection? I’ve not seen the latest vlog…!
They were talking about how the two of them met (V and C) and C mentioned something about they were travelling about and met up at her Mums in Doncaster (Vs). Still strange she never mentions her Dad and now C doesn’t… maybe her Dad doesn’t agree with V loafing about 😂 joking, I know it could be anything
---
I can't believe that apparently victoria is about 5ft 9/10. I saw a poster on the disney vloggers thread say they had seen her in the wild and that she was quite tall.

That'd mind blowing to me
She can’t be! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
Based on that pic I posted of her and Catherine on the bench earlier in this thread that would make Catherine about 6’4”.
---
Vic’s feet don’t reach the ground. Apart from that do they not realise how ridiculous they look?

View attachment 2912094
---
And look at how much taller Kate is

IMG_3941.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching this old catherine vlog where she meets up with vicky at AK
DISNEY VLOGS 🏰 Rope Drop to Park closing with no Genie Plus in Animal Kingdom! Disney World Vlogs

im sorry but i will never get over this 🙈 it’s not like she occasionally looks bigger or it’s an unflattering shot, it’s every single time she looks triple her size. Do you remember when she said shes a size 16-18 in m&s leggings? Testing the power of lyrca there, hun.
IMG_4866.jpeg
IMG_4879.jpeg

and yes, she definitely isnt short. Feet cant touch the floor? duck off 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4863.jpeg

catherine annoys me but at least she can poke fun at herself
IMG_4876.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
DISNEY VLOGS 🏰 Rope Drop to Park closing with no Genie Plus in Animal Kingdom! Disney World Vlogs

im sorry but i will never get over this 🙈 it’s not like she occasionally looks bigger or it’s an unflattering shot, it’s every single time she looks triple her size. Do you remember when she said shes a size 16-18 in m&s leggings? Testing the power of lyrca there, hun.
View attachment 2931351View attachment 2931352

View attachment 2931354

View attachment 2931355
They both look unhealthy.
I’m not poking fun at them but vic is heading for serious issue with her health and with the way the NHS is I’d be very worried if I was her.
Also there is no shame going to the gym or even changing your diet.
If she cut out the sugar alone she’d lose a ton of weight trust me that is what I’ve done and that with some simple exercises has put me in much better shape!

I'm looking at her a whole other way now she isn't short 🤣

So she's also living about her height to be all cutesy!!?! The woman had serious issues
---
If Pat Butcher had long hair

IMG_4866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2930645
an old vlog from 3 years ago came up on my feed of when they Ian first bought the house.
She needed to put stickers in a journal to remember when to put the rubbish out… she really is useless.
FFS - Everyone knows when bin day is... the council sends you a bloody timetable of that colour bins go out!
---

View attachment 2931351View attachment 2931352

View attachment 2931354

View attachment 2931355
What's with the tiny backpack... how old is she!?!
---
If Ian had ridden Dumbo more often...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
POV when you're 40 years old, no job, no house, living in a spare room and you spend any money you have travelling to Disney multiple times a year to eat your weight in unhealthy food and sugary crap and post a plastic Mickey contraption to put your lollipop 🍭 in so you can save it for later.
Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
POV when you're 40 years old, no job, no house, living in a spare room and you spend any money you have travelling to Disney multiple times a year to eat your weight in unhealthy food and sugary crap and post a plastic Mickey contraption to put your lollipop 🍭 in so you can save it for later.
Ages 3+ 🥲

• Haha
I don’t even feel sorry for her at this point.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.