Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240511_183249_YouTube.jpg

This must be a troll comment because I refuse to believe that anyone out here is thinking Vicky is in her 20's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. She's taken 5 stone off herself there. Like she wasn't plastered all over social media at Brogan's wedding looking her true size. She's delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only good part of the vlog was the cute guy setting up table right in the middle of them 🙈

IMG_4812.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same person, same person.

Camera doesn't lie people

View attachment 2929710
That new chin must have taken some sculpting. Bless her. Come clean Vic and join us proud tubbies! We will embrace you! 🤗
---
The only good part of the vlog was the cute guy setting up table right in the middle of them 🙈

View attachment 2929704
The only reason I got into Disney vlogs is because of the occasional appearance of hotties in shorts in the background. I’ve never been to Disney, I never wanna go to Disney, but the hottie spotting is supreme. Rare enough to make it exciting but worth it when it happens.
(and yes I do know about the Dilfs of Disneyland IG)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The part of the vlog where Catherine seems to throw some light shade and say "If money wasn't an option i would come often like Victoria" and Victoria rapidly says "Money is an option for me i just travel cheap" Travel CHEAP?!? How is going on vacation to another country at an overpriced theme park, for weeks at a time, every other month, ever cheap for anyone?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The part of the vlog where Catherine seems to throw some light shade and say "If money wasn't an option i would come often like Victoria" and Victoria rapidly says "Money is an option for me i just travel cheap" Travel CHEAP?!? How is going on vacation to another country at an overpriced theme park, for weeks at a time, every other month, ever cheap for anyone?!?
Her 'disney on a budget' vlog series showed she hasn't a clue about 'cheap', or 'budgeting'

Reactions: 13
How does she walk around in that heat with all that hair around her face? In the latest slog at 7.30 she moves her hair around (AGAIN) and shows loads of hair stuck to her face with sweat! Just put it up and be done with it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
“I love adventures” she says when saying she’d date Eric. Haaa haaaa Vicky. You NEVER deviate from going to Disney eating same food going to same places never trying anything new. Walking around world showcase isn’t going on adventures.

And I wish she’d stop with the finger under the nose both when eating and talking. Bog Brush state does it too. It looks like she’s just scratched her arse and is sniffing her finger ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That's the funny/sad thing. These vloggers think they are having an adventure by going to wdw

Reactions: 5
Her 'disney on a budget' vlog series showed she hasn't a clue about 'cheap', or 'budgeting'
She HATED being on a 'budget'.
If memory serves she just gave up. Stopped saying prices, got Ubers, didn't scrimp.
How she says this is cheap, plus her carbon footprint 👣 is as ginormous as she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.