Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow another boring vlog, went to MK had the nutella waffle - apparently she didn’t eat it all but we didn’t see that, went on Peoplemover then off to Epcot where she had more food. Gave a rundown on the best time to go, don’t know how many times she said expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they ever extended the people mover route you just know she would sit on it all day, and whatever sap she brings along with her would just chuck food at her every hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god, she goes to MK just to ride the people mover ?! Her breakfast consisted of at least 3,000 cals - dessert ‘coffee’ with caramel and whipped cream followed by a sharing waffle , Nutella and fruit. Surely diabetes is on the horizon ?

Reactions: 6
Wow another boring vlog, went to MK had the nutella waffle - apparently she didn’t eat it all but we didn’t see that, went on Peoplemover then off to Epcot where she had more food. Gave a rundown on the best time to go, don’t know how many times she said expectations.
There isn’t really a ‘best’ time to go since post convid.
The parks are full 24-7

Won't stand in line for rides but will for a huge chocolate waffle 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ priorities.
Can't get over the amount she eats, says she's back in May... sits around Epcot drinking coffee... nice life if you can get it. She can't sustain this spending for much longer surely.
And Spring break isn't the same time every year... depends on Easter and school and college holidays.... the devil's in the Detail 😜
Catherine had a chill day WORKING, compared to what? Her busy day stuffing her face and riding the people mover?

Disney In Detail #16 Obsessively visits WDW but will wait to do averything till the next trip

31st trip to WDW with more upcoming but still living in her chum’s spare room and no real employment. God help her when the pension years come #lifegoals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's not exactly appealing to a future partner either.

Most men would want some independence and contribution from their partner. And the ones that like a 'princess to keep and pamper' don't go for girls like victoria.

Date: 'So do you have your own place?'

Vic: 'no i live in my friends box room'

Date: 'So what do you do for a living?'

Vic: 'Oh I go to wdw 4 or 5 times a year and vlog my trips'

Date: 'Oh....right...just disney? so you have a lot of followers and views and are successful then?'

Vic: ' I have about 50k followers and average 20k views per video.'

Date: 'OK...I just need to pop to the bathroom'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
31st trip to WDW with more upcoming but still living in her chum’s spare room and no real employment. God help her when the pension years come #lifegoals!!
How I'd love to know how she affords this, tens of thousands of pounds flitted away and nothing in her life to show for it... mind-boggling

Reactions: 12
How I'd love to know how she affords this, tens of thousands of pounds flitted away and nothing in her life to show for it... mind-boggling
It’s the million dollar question that we’d all love to know the answer to. How, just how, does she afford multiple trips per year when she doesn’t work and there’s no way on hell’s earth she’s making enough from YouTube to fund them? Not with the no. of subscribers and views she gets.

Reactions: 9
It’s the million dollar question that we’d all love to know the answer to. How, just how, does she afford multiple trips per year when she doesn’t work and there’s no way on hell’s earth she’s making enough from YouTube to fund them? Not with the no. of subscribers and views she gets.
OnlyFats

• Haha
She's not exactly appealing to a future partner either.

Most men would want some independence and contribution from their partner. And the ones that like a 'princess to keep and pamper' don't go for girls like victoria.

Date: 'So do you have your own place?'

Vic: 'no i live in my friends box room'

Date: 'So what do you do for a living?'

Vic: 'Oh I go to wdw 4 or 5 times a year and vlog my trips'

Date: 'Oh....right...just disney? so you have a lot of followers and views and are successful then?'

Vic: ' I have about 50k followers and average 20k views per video.'

Date: 'OK...I just need to pop to the bathroom'
hope not to derail much but I once met the male equivalent of Vicky on a dating app many years ago.

He approached this by saying he’s a geek but can tone it down.
Im thinking, ‘great! Science? Computers?’ I love nerds 😍
No, he meant he was a hardcore fanboy of a specific 80s cartoon. 😑
He said he was ‘very lucky to be able to make this his job’. And sometimes would get flown out to LA for comicon and brags about it (personally would prefer to have a job and pay for it)
10k subscribers, runs an Adam Hattan style magazine and just resells merch.
I pulled the plug on talking to him for good when he sent me drawings of this cartoon he did for me. A man in his 40s, it looked like an 10 year old’s homework (Gary C vibes)
It turned a little Baby Reindeerish
I see he is now late 40s, still doing the same thing, still living with friends who he all met on fansites, still single, not had a proper job in years. Probably no pension or NI contributions.
But he still never sees this as an issue? Wasted his life on some basic ass 80s cartoon.
Living so immaturely not only meant financially that anyone he got into a relationship with would suffer, but it’s just so unattractive.
But they surround themselves only with other fans, fans who like their content, they think theyre impressive because they get free trips and get to do something they love. It is the saddest thing to me

• Wow
Reactions: 9
hope not to derail much but I once met the male equivalent of Vicky on a dating app many years ago.

He said he was ‘very lucky to be able to make this his job’. And sometimes would get flown out to LA for comicon and brags about it (personally would prefer to have a job and pay for it)
I pulled the plug on talking to him for good when he sent me drawings of this cartoon he did for me. A man in his 40s, it looked like an 10 year old’s homework.
I see he is now late 40s, still doing the same thing, still living with friends who he all met on fansites, still single, not had a proper job in years. Probably no pension or NI contributions.
But he still never sees this as an issue? Wasted his life on some basic ass 80s cartoon.
Living so immaturely not only meant financially that anyone he got into a relationship with would suffer, but it’s just so unattractive.
But they surround themselves only with other fans, fans who like their content, they think theyre impressive because they get free trips and get to do something they love. It is the saddest thing to me

That's so interesting to hear. That is basically victoria, and Adam.

• Heart
She always eats this to herself though 🤔View attachment 2915090
Did she not eat one of those to herself on her last trip?!?
---

I pulled the plug on talking to him for good when he sent me drawings of this cartoon he did for me. A man in his 40s, it looked like an 10 year old’s homework (Gary C vibes)
Gotta ask... what was the cartoon??? 🤔 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching some VID blogs from 3-4 years ago. There’s a massive amount of time spent on these planners and journals. Like stickers that say “laundry day” or “dinner date” then even more specific things like “record podcast” and “upload YouTube”. So she’s going through these planners showing sheets of stickers with all this crap on them but in the actual pages of the planner there’s duck all to see. Blank empty page after page. Then there’s a lot of chat about this new planner that’s she’s got on the go, comparing it to the Erin thingy one and mulling over whether to use this planner for this and the other planner for that. Then a third planner makes an appearance thats very thin and she puts that in her backpack because it’s light and blah blah blah.

I do not get it. What the duck is she planning? She’s just buying stickers and spending time putting them in a book convincing herself that this is a job and that she’s really busy. If people need a planner to stay organised fair enough, I use my phone personally but that’s just me, but by all means have a planner if you have a hectic life and need prompts to remember things but all she does is go on holiday and fail badly at the YouTube bit. I don’t mind Vic,I think she’s a nice enough woman, harmless, but so deluded. This surely must be why she broke up with Ian, she must’ve absolutely infuriating to live with.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.