Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reshares when people meet her.

Further confirms all those names she lists in vlogs aren't real

Screenshot_20240505_142500_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Idk if you can say that it's confirmation that all of the names are faked because she doesn't put them on her stories 😅

Reactions: 2
But surely if all those names on multiple trips were real there would have been more photos and more sharing over recent years? She very rarely shares anyone she's met, so this stood out. She also isn't tagged in much on her insta (last one is early summer last year).

I just think if it was a regular occurrence we would see much more of these people on her instagram.

Logically it doesn't make sense. She only has 50k subscribers, averages probably 20k views. The parks get 40 - 50k visitors a day. So not only are a lot of her viewers there at the same time in the same park as her, but they also happen to bump into her too in a crowded park of tens of thousands. They'd also need to be very engaged with her channel to recognise her and want to speak to her , which narrows it down even more

There are Orlando based vloggers with 5 times or more viewers who don't get recognised as much as she claims to on some day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dont get me wrong, I think that she has exaggerated/made the names up of some of the people she says that she has met, but I do think it's entirely likely that people/fans come up to her to chat/take pictures with in the parks.

Also, you have to take into consideration not everyone has their insta profile public plus some people will just putting the pictures on their stories and not on their feed, or even not posting them at all (don't want your friends and family to judge your life choices in following disney in denial 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 1
Just noticed she hasn’t done that for a while… reeling off names and people she ‘met’…

Reactions: 3
Dont get me wrong, I think that she has exaggerated/made the names up of some of the people she says that she has met, but I do think it's entirely likely that people/fans come up to her to chat/take pictures with in the parks.

Also, you have to take into consideration not everyone has their insta profile public plus some people will just putting the pictures on their stories and not on their feed, or even not posting them at all (don't want your friends and family to judge your life choices in following disney in denial 🤣🤣)
Actually, I think it's more of a case of her chatting to people in the queue for her morning sugar-rush from Starbucks... she'll say "I'm a YouTuber... what's your names i'll give you a shout-out" rather that it being people who actually know who she is

I saw her in magic kingdom back in 2019 taking photos outside the castle with Kate(?) I think it was. Dressed in a frilly onesie while everyone else in sweating in T-shirts and shorts. 😅 In fairness I think the ditsy print playsuit look was really in from about 2016-2018 but these days everyone is in oversized T-shirts and new balance. It’s a very dated look.

Reactions: 9
I saw her in magic kingdom back in 2019 taking photos outside the castle with Kate(?) I think it was. Dressed in a frilly onesie while everyone else in sweating in T-shirts and shorts. 😅 In fairness I think the ditsy print playsuit look was really in from about 2016-2018 but these days everyone is in oversized T-shirts and new balance. It’s a very dated look.
Id say even before that. I was super into playsuits around 2012 🙈 topshop though, not made by mummy lol

How can she afford 3 weeks there so soon?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Id say even before that. I was super into playsuits around 2012 🙈 topshop though, not made by mummy lol

Notice how she’s stood against a black door, wearing all black and standing next to a black suitcase… Catherine’s vlogs can tell us how big you are Vics

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sorry but that ridiculous colour coordination and posing reminds me of

18a5c624814d1fee69692841d2f92e89ad-21-homer-bushes-lede.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3 weeks?! I'm going in a couple of weeks I'll keep my eyes peeled 👀 but in saying that, I'm actually going to do more than sit on the people mover
---
But who are you going with, sticky Vicky?
First week Kate, a few days on her own then with Lisa. I noticed she has replied in the comments

Reactions: 6
They can't be travelling together as Vicky shows Heathrow & Kate has posted on IG and she's at Gatwick. I really want to ask her how she can afford to go again so soon. At the rate she posts her vlogs, we'll be seeing this trip until almost Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Plus not many people could get 3 weeks off work. Makes sense for victoria if she is able to split her friends so she isn't alone out there

Reactions: 6
They can't be travelling together as Vicky shows Heathrow & Kate has posted on IG and she's at Gatwick. I really want to ask her how she can afford to go again so soon. At the rate she posts her vlogs, we'll be seeing this trip until almost Christmas.
Like Karen Bee, still posting her New Year trip and it's May.
Currently on another one with her sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.