Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argghhhh her strategy makes no sense

Why is she posting about going to florida on her ViD insta and not her disney themed one. That's where your disney people are.

Reactions: 4
She looks like it’s a deep fake where she’s been photoshopped in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always feel like Karen is the one all of the others try to avoid. Poor Karen.

Someone in another thread described her as “Brogan’s yellow teethed hanger on“ and I still chuckle about that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she has to go for 3 weeks. It’s hot as hell already and all she’s going to do is sit, drink coffee and eat sugar. Stay home woman!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she has to go for 3 weeks. It’s hot as hell already and all she’s going to do is sit, drink coffee and eat sugar. Stay home woman!
We go for three weeks a year because it's our only holiday that year so want to get as much out of it as we can, and not just sit on our arses getting fatter due to eating/drinking shite for three weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh poor baby, the flight's delayed.... the hardship of it.
Don't worry, treat yourself to another calorie laden coffee or snack and you'll soon get over it.
Who does she really think cares? She's so desperate for content it's cringe worthy.
An hour? That's it? Good grief

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the logic behind gorging yourself with coffee before a long flight. I doubt she fits in an airplane bathroom.

Reactions: 5
She literally just got back from a trip. How can she be going again??? I'm sorry but how does she make this money

Reactions: 14
The fact she just got back from a trip and is going back for almost a month is sooooooo wild! Just move there already

Reactions: 8
The fact she just got back from a trip and is going back for almost a month is sooooooo wild! Just move there already
She'd never get passed doing the paperwork. She's too lazy to move to another country
---
It's a good job I don't work for Adam or Victoria's bank. I'd never resist looking up their accounts 🤣

• Haha
Why didn't she just stay out there in an airbnb until the next trip?? She could have hired a car and created some content driving around a bit finding other tit. Way cheaper and easier!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.