Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellemnop

That Cobb salad was $20.95 then for $7.95 more, she added the fried chicken. A normal person would’ve stopped there. The mushroom pizza was $20.95. I’m sure she ordered something from the cookie bar or a milkshake as well. Even though she says she doesn’t like dessert. Sugar is sugar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

npfiii

Especially since she seems to mainly wear them in America where they have the HUGE gaps in the public bathroom stalls!
I pity the poor bastard peeking through and seeing this as she's grunting away while parking her breakfast...

• Haha
  • Sick

npfiii

Yes! That happened to me 🙈
But I hope not for Kate (or anyone).
Vicky must be dating also, do you remember the ‘watch this space’ comment?
Rubbing one out to Mr Toad, does not a relationship make!

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
A few days of eating loads of high sugar and processed foods and I feel like crap.

How does Victoria, Adam etc do this all the time. No wonder they're tired all the time and look like shit

emerald

VIP Member
I really don’t believe she has a good time by herself at all. I’m not dissing solo travel (have done it myself, will do it again) but she’s done all of her favourite things over and over again. It must be boring to her at this point. She needs a companion to have banter with, both for herself and the vlogs.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_7062.jpeg

I burst out laughing 🤣
What was the detail she showed? How much candy she collected so far 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
She must be on a first name basis with the immigration officers at this point. Watching it in the background here as I do my emails and it’s basically a mukbang video. Food, food, food. And for the festive season we get the panto element thrown in. Waffle bigger than her head….oh no she won’t! OH YES SHE WILL!

• Haha
  • Sick

Theodore

VIP Member
#14 Aahh-ooo Take me home to Daddy, please don’t throw a paddy, if I have another sweet sweet coffee drink

• Haha

Lananabanana

While I don’t think she looks bad at all, I do find it bizarre that Victoria goes to such lengths to hide what she actually looks like. People see her IRL all the time, so what is she achieving?

Also, she’s missing out on a hell of a market by not saying ‘look, I’m fat and here are the rides I can do comfortably and the ones I can’t.’ She seemed overly keen to explain away the accessible seat on Tron.

duckdinner

VIP Member
More photos of herself. I wonder if she is still sitting there hours later 🤣
We all know she got some overpriced & over-sweetened coffee, sat down, took some photos, went on the people mover, fingered some Merch™️, and then went to one of the Magic Kingdom area resorts to "chill"/pretend she's staying at before uber-ing back to her actual hotel to order ubereats 🤣

• Haha

jf256

Take time off or go literally anywhere else....

I'm in Abu Dhabi at the moment for work - theme parks galore. Sea World is absolutely amazing.

Europa Park literally has 'Spaceship Earth' and seems to be similarly themed to Epcot. Go on a Disney cruise that actually goes somewhere!

Go to Paris, Italy, Germany and make a comparison to Epcot. Visit a castle that inspired a Disney castle... there are many real options.

She had such a good opportunity and just flushed it down the toilet.

I feel like I'm watching someone's mental health slowly deteriorate and its really very unpleasant to see. She needs out of this cycle because its going to break her.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Getting a room at Universal to make use of the express passes makes sense. Getting a room at All Stars so you can get the bus back after a party does not. It doesn’t work financially and there are no other benefits to it so what is it all for?