Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MabelMae

I’m out in Florida now and I can’t work out how Vic has so much sugar.

I am a size 20 and I’ve been non stop! Done MK, Epcot and Animal Kingdom so far.

Today I’ve only eaten one meal from flame tree barbecue, a Diet Coke, a water and now a beer in bed!

I was so looking forward to the all snacking but 2nd full day and I’m just not interested in it, so it baffles me how much she can get down her!

Reactions: 9

Mark81

VIP Member
I laughed when I heard that she said she's usually the last to leave the parties. I can't be bothered to check her other party videos, but that can't be right can it? I don't think she's stayed to close on any day of her trips ever, let alone a party. I do remember the last party video where it rained the whole time, and she spent the whole video talking about the rain and left early😂
If she is the last to leave its only because she was the last to arrive! 🤣

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Clever of Kate to pretend she was so upset to miss out! She hammed it up and let on she was gutted she didn't have 10 days annual leave and 5 grand to waste traipsing around lobbies, ordering Uber Eats and downing sugar milks coffees. Victoria headed off believing that crock and Kate got the house to herself for 16 nights.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
She tries to present herself as a picky eater. She’s as big as a house! She’s not a picky eater, she’s a lousy eater.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Can't be bothered to watch, did she do any rides or just stuff her face with coffee and cake?
I can't remember it all.
She watched the fireworks, watched the second parade from an ok spot, rode people mover and pirates, met Winnie the pooh and co and ate some cheese fries at caseys. Oh, and mErChHhHhH of course. No speciality treats, no mention of ride overlays - it was just another evening in the parks. She was too tired to watch the Sanderson Sisters show that is on 4 times a night (?!).

Just love that rich, intricate detail vick shares.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
There's more disney detail in these threads than in any of Victoria's vlogs
---
Is Victoria on Tattle?!

Screenshot_20231106_145642_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
She's just plain ignorant at this point. 99.9% of people aren't going to Disney to "sit and relax" because it's once or maybe twice in a lifetime for the vast majority of people.

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh my bad I posted the Adam post in the wrong thread.

Although the two of them are quite parallel at the moment. Clearly over it, running from life and short of cash

• Haha

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Her latest vlog……..
Barely did any rides ‘will be back loads in the trip so can do it then’
Had a chestnut praline ‘coffee’ and Cronut for breakfast
Had school bread (another donut) for a mid morning snack
Deep fried dough for lunch
Strawberry slushie, tortilla chips with sour cream and salsa, deep fried tortillas with chicken, potato and cheese for dinner

Is it any wonder she’s 350 pounds?

• Haha
  • Sick

emerald

VIP Member
It’s been killing me who she’s reminded me of this whole time but I’ve finally twigged.

Not an ounce of fun or sex appeal, mind you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Moaning that she spent 16 days in Florida then all of December to put out one vlog a week. Lazy cow. Try a real job!
---
And the whole pity party at the end - nah.
Constantly saying how crazy december was. She was on holiday for 2 weeks, try working in retail.

Mco_man

A couple of things irritated me into today’s vlog;
-the constant reminders for us to drink water yet all she did was drink milkshakes and coffee. Also, I think people are aware you have to drink water in hot weather - you’re not unearthing a major scientific discovery Vic.
-the unending obsession with her appearance. Nobody plans their days at WDW around their photos making sure to take them before they get hot and sweaty. We’re actually there for the attractions not just to waddle round and find places to sit down for phone time.

I think we’ve hit rock bottom with Disney in Detail content at the moment, it’s utterly dull. Her vlogs are not informative (telling us prices of merchandise is not informative) and she literally does exactly the same things every time. At what point will she realise that viewers get no enjoyment from watching her go on the Peoplemover again. Her diet is atrocious - our bodies can only take so much Vic. The sugar, the sweet treats, the fried food, the irregular eating followed by a massive sugar hit is absolutely terrible for you. Unless a complete change in her lifestyle and diet comes soon she will be facing a future with type 2 diabetes.

jf256

There is no way this is sustainable now. There are YouTubers with second side hustles/jobs eg authors, radio hosts, etc that have double the views she does every single week and they are saying that youtube no longer pays what it does.

If kate chucks out she is absolutely done for. She won't qualify for a place on the council and will need to move into her mum's spare room in Birmingham. No way can she cope with doing a house share and she wont be able to afford much else.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_6279.jpeg

And sorry, again, but I just had my microblading redone so it’s front of my mind, but vicky, love…
There’s literally a chunk missing from the top and your right eyebrow is way higher than the other. £550! Microblading should cost half that and at least be symmetrical.
I AM SORRY VICKY BUT YOU REALLY WERE RIPPED OFF 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Have David Attenborough narrate your secret footage of these beasts in their natural habitat and you can take all my money 💸

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
She struggles to pronounce a lot. TBF Im terrible at it too but charcuterie is pretty much pronounced phonetically. She doesn’t even try - just sees a word she doesn't know, is overwhelmed and gives up.
I still laugh at her giving up on ‘Bella Notte’ even though the song was playing.
Most of the Disney vloggers are absolutely thick as fuck tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8