Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I think she believes we’re all jealous when we wouldn’t swap places with her (or most of the Disney influencers) for the world
Honestly her and most of the disney vloggers have put me off going back to Disney with this weird cult its become. I sure as hell don't want to become one of them

Reactions: 10

Tabitha

VIP Member
Attached some of what i ate when i was last there (last photo is lamplight lounge). No wonder she didnt like it!!
Im sure people who go to WDW have a way better understanding of disney food options than my few days in anaheim, but if you are comparing the trips as both a few days there, it’s absolutely shocking to me. They eat like teens (actually, that’s offensive to teens) but they eat like their taste just hasnt progressed into adulthood. And ben thinks he’s some kind of chef lmao
Sorry that was for the Brogan thread 🙈🙈🙈🙈
They are all so interchangeable 🤣

• Haha

cheese_toastie

It's not just the AL but the money it costs too. Most people either can't afford to go on holiday or can only do 1 trip a year, and I'd rather go away with my significant other and make real memories than with a friend who just wants to sit around and drink sugar all day.

Tabitha

VIP Member
The thing is that a diet of processed foods, sugary drinks, etc even if you don't gain weight is going to not do wonders for your skin, your fat distribution and your looks.

I think the comments here are perfectly valid when she is then going around photoshopping her pictures, putting out those ridiculous AI images and kidding herself that she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell. If she was owning it and was genuinely happy with her size and the way she looked she wouldnt do that.

Its not fatphobic to point out if she changed her lifestyle she would most likely look far prettier. My diet has been terrible the last few months and you know what its showing - not only in my size increase but mostly in my skin, hair, mood and sleep. I'm exhausted all the time and its just a huge cycle.

If i was not working and my 'job' was to post pictures of myself on instagram - you can guarantee that i'd be cooking, going to the gym every day. She must do 8 hours 'work' a week. You know what i'd be cooking every night for Kate as well so a) Id have someone to do it with. b) As at thankyou.
That’s exactly what i dont understand.

I had a period of not working due to health issues and did bikram everyday and spin classes twice a week, looked the best i ever looked. When i had no money id do free youtube workouts. Cook some quick and cheap stirfry or eggs for lunch.
Now i work full time i look and feel shit 😅

She could even just take kate’s dog out. Any activity to break up the day. Old retired people do more than her. I really believe she is under a blanket with a coffee, staring at a screen, from dawn to dusk. Damn, the things i would do if i didnt work and had her supposed disposable income !
Her only responsibilities in life is editing disney vlogs and making sure she sleeps and eats.

Adam, Gary, Brogan etc are all like her, lazy slobs, which is why theyre work shy. Wasting their lives away

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
It certainly would not inspire you to purchase the £100+ additional ticket, would it.

Personally, I feel like Victoria has "grown out of it" for want of a better word. None of us have the same energy we did 10 - 15 years ago. There is absolutely zero way I could do park open until park close on a party day. I probably wouldn't even manage 12 noon - 12 midnight. That's without factoring in a mini hotel move... and I am in reasonable health, can walk long distances and so on.

IMO she could do with a few month off, build up some appetite from her following who do clearly enjoy her content and then come back so the excitement is genuine and actually there.

Being too tired to watch a show which is on 4 times each evening when your channel is called "Disney in Detail" is just lazy.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Last observation from the last vid - she films in chronological order so I assume theres barely any editing involved. Like she'll film something, say a hat, then be like, oh I have no idea how much that is. FTLOG - check the price, then go back and refilm the bit! same with the menu, she wasnt sure about something, order it, then film the menu again as if its at the start of the meal! I think all her 'hours' editing are filled with something, that isnt editing.
When she doesnt know the price of something, she could just edit it in later but she doesnt.
1 weekly vlog - well, it doesnt take her 40hours to edit each one and make a thumbnail.

Brogan mentioned it takes a few days to edit a vlog and we all know how dim and slow she is so i bet it’s quicker.
Catherine Kay shits them out, (51 this year so 1 a week)- still manages to do proper editing and run a business.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Victoria takes 20 trips a year to wander around eating and drinking rubbish. All she keeps saying is she’s already done things. I don’t feel sorry for her she’s wasting time and money. Nobody needs her food reviews and month old weather reports.

queenamber

VIP Member
Wtf was the point of that last vlog? She sat in Starbucks to answer "questions" (all of which have been asked a thousand times before) then flew home, only to tell us she's returning in 2 weeks time?! Why?!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Just watched her latest vlog, I don’t know how these vloggers would manage if they had a real job, as filming in Disney, then editing is such hard work. My heart bleeds for her - NOT
She doesnt put furniture together because it’s so stressful 🤣

• Haha

Starry123

Victoria is a snob. She likes WDW and only WDW. Ive just been watching her friend Catherine's vlog of disneyland paris and the absolute joy she brings to her watchers with her excitement and appreciation does 'influence' you to go.
Thats what i think lacks with Victoria is the excitement factor which obviously going as often as she does she doesnt have anymore.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Has Victoria ever been the last group of people in the parks for any late night party or event. She said she is so that's why she's staying at Saratoga Springs. That can't be right can it 🧐
Nah it’s so she doesn’t have to get a taxi back on her own back to universal. She’ll be in bed doing the end of the vlog with her hair over the straps on her nightie to look alluring and having a biscuit brew before the final fireworks

• Haha

Ellie666

I really don't get the not eating plane food but she'll buy a Greg's afterwards. Wtaf?

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Also, the delivery guy probably drove. So further proof her caring about carbon footprint is just crap.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
If she lost the fake weird hair/makeup/playsuits/loungefly look and was a bit more real and actually worked harder on her channel she could have something but then we’d have nothing to gossip about 🤣🤣

compared to some of the hideous specimens on YouTube she seems fairly nice but then I remember she hangs around with scrounger Gary C(unt) and Bogan the Brogan sothrn Question if the niceness is an act 🤣

mrmobi2

Her IG post says she "loves being at home".. but like, its not her home, its Kates.

....also, how the fuck cant she pronounce 'charcuterie', shes bloody 40 years old, good lord.

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
Shes loving these AI pics. And the sad thing is she thinks she looks like that to some degree, and that it's a normal health look.

Reactions: 9

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
That’s a long way to say ‘ive got no goals this year’. Maybe because she failed all her 2023 goals so miserably. What pressure is it to start cooking or to visit a UK theme park?
What is really scary is that she makes Brogan Tate look interesting. That's how utterly dull her life has become. And it's entirely because she's too lazy to do anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9