Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SukiMing

Chatty Member
She had the chance to show some ‘different’ foods only available at the Xmas Party and instead has chicken tenders and fries.

She couldn’t even say tamale. Just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

geordiegirl

VIP Member
The 40 year old that lives in her mates spare room ladies and gents…

B482DFC0-8517-48DB-819A-527BF20D0D8F.png

Well that was another borefest… skipped through most of it

Won’t go on the Tron bike ‘because of her TM’ but will go on the Flight of Passage ride 🤥

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
She's been to the christmas party before so she should know that the different treat stops give out different cookies and not just say "I think".......Disney in detail!

I've never been and I know that information

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
This pisses me off every time.....
Absolute knobs
Surely if we're talking about poor value, going abroad to walk around the pavilion of your country to view the sweets sold in your local supermarket is up there for a waste of time

• Haha

Daz_Blue

She's definitely one of those people who see the word and thinks it's automatically healthy
I remember years ago McDonalds put salads on their menu... turned out, if you put the provided dressing on the salad, it had more calories than a Big Mac! 😂
Looking at that mountain of salad... it's got fried chicken, bacon, dressing and is that cheese top left?
Yeah Vicky - salad can be a healthy option... this ain't it though!!!

emerald

VIP Member
Compare 2016 and last night's vlog, or two attractive fun people and the film White Chicks.

Screenshot_20230924_160431_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160958_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160514_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_160540_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Sorry but this looks incredible and out classes anything wdw has done in years. She is missing out

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Ears and coffee. Her trips are so repetitious I swear AI could start making her vlogs and we wouldn’t notice the difference. Actually, they’d probably be more detailed.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
It’s been killing me who she’s reminded me of this whole time but I’ve finally twigged.

Not an ounce of fun or sex appeal, mind you.
Haha i see it, but i wish i didnt because she does not deserve that comparison.
She does deserve this though

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
She looks fucking ridiculous as well. Everyone else is wearing shorts and t shirts and she’s there in a polyester playsuit, full face of makeup and her extensions from Claire’s Accessories.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Considering what little she did at the Halloween party I’d say the money she paid for that was wasted aswell. Pirates, people mover, it was almost a wash, rinse repeat again.
At this point she needs to pack it in and rejoin the real world.

Furnessian

VIP Member
How much will that owners locker be costing her? A travel kettle and teabags can be thrown in a suitcase easily. Seems a ridiculous waste of money just for appearances sake

Also, she's starting to look her age. I noticed especially at the end in her room. The make up isn't hiding what it used to.
You can get a kettle in Walmart for $13, just buy one of those every time you go and save yourself a fortune on an owner’s lockers. She just wants to have one because it is another thing that keeps her coming back.

As others have said, staying in Universal to save money then spending upwards of $50 a day on Ubers to Disney is fucking mad.

I cannot for the life of me fathom a 40 year old woman going on yet ANOTHER Disney trip and all she posts over two days is coffee and ears.... and no one around her intervenes, ie parents
Beyond me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️