Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
If she’s looking to save money, hotels usually provide free coffee in the room. Why can’t that be good enough for her? She spends so much unnecessary money on fancy coffee.

Reactions: 9

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Or maybe her friends have got better things to do with their annual leave than waste it on the snoozefest that is a trip with her.
Exactly! Even if they had leave left they probably didn’t want to waste it sitting around with her eating and drinking salt, sugar and other assorted garbage.

Mark81

VIP Member
Apologies if posted before but everytime I see this I think Victoria. Its so her energy

FB_IMG_1703106232488.jpg

• Haha

DJ83

Honestly her and most of the disney vloggers have put me off going back to Disney with this weird cult its become. I sure as hell don't want to become one of them
I visited not long ago and the amount of females done up to the nines pouting into their phones made me want to vomit. It made me realise how much I hate the fakeness and all of these self obsessed idiots prancing about.
We stood and watched a grown woman being filmed, skipping around and posing at the entrance taking numerous takes to get the right footage. It was mortifying to watch.

• Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
While I don’t think she looks bad at all, I do find it bizarre that Victoria goes to such lengths to hide what she actually looks like. People see her IRL all the time, so what is she achieving?

Also, she’s missing out on a hell of a market by not saying ‘look, I’m fat and here are the rides I can do comfortably and the ones I can’t.’ She seemed overly keen to explain away the accessible seat on Tron.

She gives 'unpopular girl at school desperately trying to fit in with the cool kids' energy

Her obsession and delusion with covering it up is what makes her so cringe and it all so laughable. She is very unhealthy, but at least if she owned it it wouldn't be such an issue as a viewer

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I can’t get over her taking a $50 Uber from the airport to Saratoga just to collect her Owners Locker! Surely she could’ve done without it for 1 night & got it on her way back from Epcot?!

geordiegirl

VIP Member
9EC5B8D9-D5CF-451C-A4D4-2257B07DABD5.jpeg

Flogging a dead horse does spring to mind!
---
Doesn’t know if the Alexas are in all of the rooms or just some… she’s all about the detail y’know 🤦🏻‍♀️

The pink ears just remind of how much she looks like Miss Piggy 😂

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she needs to book an onsite room for the Xmas party. There’s no perks other than you can join a humongous line for a bus back? She’d be better walking over to contemporary to grab an Uber and be back in her room in the same amount of time. And how much was the ticket Vicky?

Geetbo

VIP Member
Vicky’s other mates must live in fear of her turning up on their doorstep with her playsuits cos Kate has finally kicked her out.

• Haha

jamesmaybe

That article is absolutely bonkers. It's one thing for you to have agency to do whatever you want with your body, but to expect everything to be adapted to you is entitlement so far beyond reason that I don't even know where to begin. I'm a big guy myself (did manage to fit on Gringotts though, so I guess I'm better proportioned than the author of that article) but if I hadn't there would be exactly one person in the world to blame for that, and that would be myself. Most of the rides already accommodate people well into morbid obesity, so don't start shouting things like "Size Inclusivity!" It's nonsensical, and mad.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t fucking blame him. Who would want to be in a 40 year old womanchild’s Disney vlog?

• Haha