Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daz_Blue

Given the choice, where would you rather go 'all in'?
Seems they both liked chips... but different types!
---
It was still up last week! she still has the empty house tour up too I think, gotta be ian related surely 😂😂
ETA in her channel description for her personal one she is going by her married name
This on made me laugh... how did she stretch this out past 10 seconds?!? 😂
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 22.10.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Makes me cringe so bad seeing vloggers walk round the uk pavillion scoffing at the prices.
Have you ever bought american candy in england?! idiots.

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
I don’t know if you guys know this, but she doesn't actually eat plane food, so she's probably just eating a tiny bit extra so she doesn't get hungry on the journey back 🤭🤣

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
My summary of the latest vid

Books a budget UNIVERSAL hotel
Uber from airport to Disney property. Uber to hotel. Uber then everyday to and from Disney parks.

What a saving!

• Haha

Lampshadelover

I also listened to the free 5 minutes of the podcast, and did anyone else notice she said she was doing it at her parents house.
Coupled with her trip with her mum where she was carrying a laptop with her everywhere ‘to do work’ - something I’ve not seen before, or since. I think she’s pulling the wool over their eyes, and tries to make herself look super busy, working all the time etc
She seems to be pushing ‘her job’ when the parents are around- she didn’t need to record a podcast in her old bedroom, or sit in animal kingdom with her mum doing ‘work’- I wonder if they are completely fooled by her and are financially supporting her ‘business’?

emerald

VIP Member
A couple of things I can't stand:

1. The sharp nose inhale you can hear her do before she starts a new sentence. I know she needs to breathe but God it goes right through me.
2. Her ending shots in her pyjamas where the ET wig covers the straps so it looks like she's vlogging bollock naked (which I think she's well aware of).

She's back in December, I don't know if we knew that or not (I certainly forgot).

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
The owner's locker is basically a big plastic box that you pay to keep in a warehouse and they will bring it to your hotel and collect it again at the end of your trip - unless you're staying at a universal hotel apparently. If that's the case, you'll have to take 20 ubers to get to your landlord's Disney hotel and collect it from there 😉😂

Edit: I just checked the owner's locker site and it's $75 one time fee and then you choose what storage plan you would like. The cheapest option is $105 a year and costs $30 to have it delivered & picked up at the end of your trip. The most expensive option is $225 a year which includes free deliveries 😳
That's a lot of money to waste on minnie ear and electric kettle storage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lananabanana

Yes! And I feel like a holiday with Victoria is more expensive than your average. When we go we’re basically on rides/attractions back to back all day, with the odd snack or quick service when we can fit it in. Because she’s not doing anything besides the people mover, the rest of her time is taken up by ‘having a sit down’, which usually means buying another coffee or having a wildly extravagant table service ‘salad’ that she ‘can’t finish’ so that she can sit in the air con.

It's not just the AL but the money it costs too. Most people either can't afford to go on holiday or can only do 1 trip a year, and I'd rather go away with my significant other and make real memories than with a friend who just wants to sit around and drink sugar all day.

Reactions: 10

Tabitha

VIP Member
Remember her ‘budget trip’ where she put the price in the corner of the screen, she should do a calorie trip and do the same with the calories each time she eats 🤣🤣 that would be very entertaining !

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
A couple of things I can't stand:

1. The sharp nose inhale you can hear her do before she starts a new sentence. I know she needs to breathe but God it goes right through me.
2. Her ending shots in her pyjamas where the ET wig covers the straps so it looks like she's vlogging bollock naked (which I think she's well aware of).

She's back in December, I don't know if we knew that or not (I certainly forgot).
ET wig 😂 that’s all I can see now

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
The Universal Hotel makes 0 sense even from a content perspective. The cost of the ubers to Disney, plus the owners locker uber (she'll have to drop it off too) means it makes 0 financial sense. She's an AP holder and they've been offering decent AP rates all summer/ September. It makes no sense!
Apparently it was "significantly cheaper" 🤔😂
Screenshot_20230918_210218_YouTube.jpg

I did a quick search for a week in September next year (so prices may be off slightly for what Victoria paid) but the cheapest at Disney came up at £1,134 and Endless Summer was coming up at £728.

The uber from the airport was $50, her 2 ubers to and from Epcot were $17 & $20. If you round that up to $40 a day and take 2 ubers a day for the 6 full days you're there (assuming you don't take any extra ubers on travel home day other than the one to the airport, another $50), you would only be saving around £66, hardly significantly cheaper imo. I'd save myself the hassle and just stay at one of the All-Star resorts

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
She booked one night at Saratoga Springs to not go there until nearly 1am and check out next morning? Whilst also having a room at Endless Summer? She ain’t right in the head. Whether using cash or points that is a complete waste of money.
Considering what little she did at the Halloween party I’d say the money she paid for that was wasted aswell. Pirates, people mover, it was almost a wash, rinse repeat again.

queenamber

VIP Member
The levels of delusion in that latest vlog is astounding. How many times did she mention how busy she'd been? You film your holidays Vicky! I think she's fully convinced herself she has this high-demand career and jam-packed lifestyle. Same for her 'not setting resolutions' spiel. She may tell herself she's content but it must be a massive strain living in your friend's spare bedroom in your 40s without a long term plan. She doesn't need a partner to live a fulfilling life but she could be putting all that Disney money into a rental or deposit somewhere.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I like how she claims to be sat in the fatty seat because of her TM 😂 That she had approx 5 years ago.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Vicky, the break up was two years ago. You can ditch the break up hair now. Go back brunette and get some life back in your skin and eyes.

jf256

I do understand why she likes going to the same place over and over again. I know it's not the same thing but we go the IOW several times a year. We just love it - but do you know what.. having been over 30 times we still do different things / things we haven't done for a long time. Last year we did a lot of different walking trials and found a little farm that sold rhubarb cordial and it was incredible.

Disneyworld has so much to do that even the locals would struggle to fit it all in. Not including the other parks -plus other things to do in the area.

But she does the same boring shit every single time - wake up late -sugary overpriced most likely awful joffreys - massive donut - walk down Main Street/ Boulevard/ Mexico Pavillion/ Discovery Island - touch all the merch - 1 attraction -home 3 hours later because she is exhausted.

Be sure to put those rest days in guys and drink water.

I do believe that she is actually exhausted - her lifestyle is not going to set her up in a good way.