Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
When vicky says she loves a salad, she means one covered in eggs, cheese, croutons and sugary dressing. That must be 5% actual salad.
IMG_8361.jpeg

Miss veggie followed that with chicken tenders from chick-fil-a and a sausage roll from greggs at the airport 💚🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Carrying excess fat is not in any way a moral issue or a reason to hate on anyone imo. Only a total arsehole or someone projecting would hate her because of her size.

But seeing a woman expand to the point she’s wider standing sideways than frontways is alarming. She looks ready to burst and the excess fat is all around her abdomen and face so she has to wear her food issues whereas a person taking drugs or drinking can hide it better.

If I was her friend I would not bring up her appearance but I would do everything I could to encourage her to move. It’s the sedentary lifestyle that will do her in not the weight. That’s a side effect of sitting down 24/7 eating mountains of sugar

Last edited:

Tabitha

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that she’s Victoria Moore on IG now?
Should have changed it to Victoria Boore

• Haha

Lananabanana

For me it’s the number of times per trip she’ll say ‘I think that’s new’ or ‘I’m not sure, you’d have to check’ when if it was MY JOB to tell people this nonsense, I would do the checking.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I'm not very hungry so I'll order an appetiser, well maybe 2, and a sickly milkshake and pudding finished off with a coffee 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just don't know why she goes anymore, she simply does nothing each day!

And the staying at Universal but only going to Disney is ludicrous

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
If Vicki likes doing the same thing over and over again perhaps she should join a gym. It’s cheaper and has a smaller carbon footprint.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Vicky to upload all the videos after Christmas has passed with no information about anything

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Kate can be a bit obnoxious, always having to wear something covered in logos, but at least she lives in the real world and works full-time. Imagine coming home and having to walk the dog and drive Victoria to the train station whilst she’s been sat on the sofa under a blanket all day, only coming out to make a biscuit brew and complain about how busy December was. Making a Hello Fresh now and again doesnt redeem her.
Wonder if she contributes to bills.

Had a quick look at studio flats in Taunton and theyre £600PM!! As someone born in London, that’s an absolute dream to me. If she can spend thousands on holidays every 2 months, then there’s absolutely no reason for her not to move out.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Vicky very clearly doesn’t even particularly enjoy it anymore. She just has absolutely nothing else in her life and no curiosity to try anything new. She’s the female Madam Twattan.

Lampshadelover

Wowzer, not defending the lass but what mighty high Empire State Building size standards do you have in order to feel that’s her dropping her standards?
Feels like a reach to insult her when there are glaringly more bigger issues about Trixter Vixter
Hi, just to be clear my comment was in relation to Vicky’s normally high standards. In all the years I’ve travelled down to WDW, there are very few people who feel the need to wear an enormous amount of makeup, fake lashes, fake hair pieces, take straightners and wear floral formal dresses to a theme park! I was surprised that this is slipping, as (in my opinion) without this layer of facade, she has very little left.
Believe me, in relation to my own standards of theme park attire, compared to Victoria, these are pretty standard. I get up (before noon) shower, dress in comfy clothes, sneakers etc. A quick swipe of makeup, hair up etc and we’re out. Unlike Vicky, layers upon layers of makeup, play suits and filtered pictures are not my identity, but if it was, I’d make sure I maintained that

• Heart

mrmobi2

I mean... its barely even a holiday at this point, shes not achieving much more than a tramp on a park bench with a bottle in a brown bag. She just walks around and sits drinking a coffee.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
She clearly doesn’t realise how precious AL is. 2 weeks of AL is almost half your entire annual allowance (taking out bank holidays). Kate was just there, of course she barely has any left.
But she surrounds herself with Catherine Kay (fair-play she runs a business), Adam Hattan, Brogan etc.
I would not waste it on her.
I have a friend like this who doesnt work 9-5 and just doesn’t understand why we just cant take trips last minute to go to Japan for 3 weeks.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
She absolutely out did herself in Gatwick - explaining how Ba had taken over the whole back of the North Terminal….you know where Virgin used to be……. But if your flying Virgin …… you will need the South Terminal…. You couldn’t make this shit up Vic hey Vic!! dozy Pratt!! Virgin departed Gatwick back in 2020

• Haha

SukiMing

Chatty Member
She’s going again in December?!

What’s that, her 5th trip of 2023?!

The fuck is wrong with this marshmallow?

• Haha

MabelMae

I fly to Florida next week and I was staying on international drive and I moved to stayed on Disney property as I worked out the average I’d spend on Ubers by myself to and from the parks etc and the move to the hotel was cheaper!

I just don’t get why you’d fly all the way there to do one ride, get a coffee and sit on a food hall.

i can’t wait!!! I’m going to try and go on as many rides as possible and just soak it all up!

• Heart