Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss?! Stressful life 🙈
That’s a long way to say ‘ive got no goals this year’. Maybe because she failed all her 2023 goals so miserably. What pressure is it to start cooking or to visit a UK theme park?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

emerald

VIP Member
Oh Vicky. Eats a cronut with sugar for breakfast and has coffee and two cocktails but insists in the same vlog that she’s more of a savoury person than sweet. She is so unaware of herself despite her job.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Since we get the recycled itinerary every vlog with nothing new or exciting ever I had fun applying filters to her videos…enjoy lol
IMG_8498.jpeg

979459A8-1829-411E-BF3E-4A105F92851A.jpeg
49A20F8B-FBA5-4A77-8570-740260EA03D2.jpeg
IMG_8497.jpeg

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Unfortunately, I’ve never been. Do they not have coffee in the UK? I mean she acts like the only way she can get a cup of coffee is by flying halfway across the world.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Agree, don’t care what size she is but the Matchy matchy outfits and ears, huge sunnies and ridiculous loungefly obsession… just so naff for a 40 year old woman. Imagine if she’s still pulling this look out when she’s 50.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Tbf KFC is literally across the road from Endless Summer and there's a crossing right there... however, I can't blame her not wanting to walk over on her own at night...
A quick check though shows that there is in-room Pizza delivery available from within the hotel and the Beach Break Cafe does room service till 2.00am most nights!!!
Now this is the information that Victoria No Detail should be providing. I wish the Disney hotels would offer room service once again.

emerald

VIP Member
It's part of being a youtuber. People blow smoke up these people's arses for some reason and it goes straight to their heads. I think Vick really believes she's contributing some value to society with these vlogs showing people the queue times and shopping oppurtunities in WDW.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I need to watch.

I went down an internet wormhole on Kate’s ex recently. Interesting fella. Ex military. Has kiddos.

I’d still love to know what happened. They were clearly on the rocks in Disney
Is this the most recent guy? Theyve already split?
That was quick. Shame. Kate didnt seem happy though and it was her birthday

Watched the vlog
Vicky is definitely struggling financially - m&s coffee instead of importing joffreys, cheaper erin condrun, no trips until spring, jan is a no-spend month.
And you can tell by her parents house that they are not funding her, really dated.

Daz_Blue

I’m in WDW currently and we were at Magic Kingdom yesterday when all this was happening 😂 can confirm he did the Peoplemover and got a dole whip like Vicks 😂
It's true 😂

peoplemover-01.jpg

---
There are some really great partner hotels which would’ve been perfect, too. Trackers went to one recently (ad gifted) that looked pretty amazing.
If she is genuinely saving the pennies she would have gone to a normal hotel – there are loads in Buena Vista, International Drive or Kissimmee... the Uber from Buena Vista would have been a lot cheaper too - there may even be free but transportation from the hotel.

• Haha

Florence89

There is definitely a pattern emerging with both Victoria and Adam - they go to a park , barely go on any rides ( in Victoria’s case none ! ) go for lunch, walk around the shops then back to the room for a rest.
Repeat that every day.
With Victoria it’s a car crash, an unemployed slob spending thousands to slap on drag makeup and walk around/sit down in the parks with a dessert coffee every 10 minutes.
I think they are so over it and are now trapped as it’s both their full time ‘job’ . With no other prospects on the horizon. At 30, Adam should not be tired after a leisurely half a day at the parks. If they both even put 50% more effort into their ‘jobs’ the views/vlogs would improve.
I watched Adam and Dales latest vlog, granted they merged 3 days into one vlog, they do more in one day than Victoria does in a week.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Moaning that she spent 16 days in Florida then all of December to put out one vlog a week. Lazy cow. Try a real job!
---
And the whole pity party at the end - nah.

Mark81

VIP Member
We all know she got some overpriced & over-sweetened coffee, sat down, took some photos, went on the people mover, fingered some Merch™️, and then went to one of the Magic Kingdom area resorts to "chill"/pretend she's staying at before uber-ing back to her actual hotel to order ubereats 🤣
At least somethings getting fingered this trip

• Haha
  • Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
Her MNSSHP separate video was absolutely pointless

Given she had two hotels why didn't she go back and change into something for the party ? She's a vlogger, this is her job not a holiday, it's just pure lazy.

It's like watching a video from someone who's never been before who hasn't got a plan and is overwhelmed with all the options.
This is where she and Adam Hattan have gone wrong. They call (and think) it's their job, but they still treat it like a holiday rather than a business. They are so lazy and complacent

duckdinner

VIP Member
Imagine flying all the way to Orlando just to sit in Starbucks and watch a livestream about a cruise ship 😅

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I’m not sure who I feel sadder for… me watching that complete borefest or a 40 year old woman in thick make up looking for someone in a park dressed up in a bird costume 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha