Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
If they have split that would explain him not being in the vlogs, she might have asked vic to edit him out as much as possible
If I was dating a women in her late 30’s early 40’s and she had a room mate who was in her 40’s I would find it so weird!
Especially when getting down and dirty and the headboard is banging on the wall to ya room mates bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thanks @Mark81 for the title.

Title thread was actually a tie with the following from @Theodore

#13 Dropped by Kate, Vic needs a mate, who will be her next Disney date?
I just used Mark’s title as it was the first submitted
(sorry, if this reasoning bothers anyone 😭😣)

Recap:
After her divorce, she’s now spent 3 years living in her mate’s spare room.
In that time she’s been to WDW 11 times (plus other Disney trips)
After 20+ trips, she was forced to visit Typhoon Lagoon for the first time for press.
Couldn’t fit on Tron due to her size but blamed phantom TM
Tattlers have spotted her in the wild looking double her size

2023 trips so far

Attachments

Last edited:

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I did a solo WDW trip in 2012 and had a great time - you'll honestly be fine! I was supposed to go with an ex boyfriend but we broke up a week before, so I just went without him (it was too late to cancel and get our money back) I think I had a better time than if I'd actually gone with him 😅

I think a lot of the WDW vloggers treat their trips more as a chore than an actual holiday because they're in a state of delusion where they think going to Orlando is their job and therefore have to go 20 times a year
Totally agree. A Disney solo trip is the best. You can go at your own pace, do exactly what you want when you want. Take full advantage of single rider. No-one bats an eyelid at a solo traveller. And it's a very safe environment for a solo traveller. You'll love it!

• Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Spoilt the photo by fiddling with her hair; also says she’s off home now to edit the vlog!! Doubt it, she’ll need a lie down

487BC980-4A20-4321-9269-D47A34DF8509.jpeg

• Haha

1cupofcoffee

Turned off when she said she was staying in universal but not doing universal. We all know she stayed there just for the morning starbucks

• Haha

SukiMing

Chatty Member
When she says ‘I don’t eat much’ but then wolves down a key lime pie milkshake, 10 onion rings and a candy floss cheesecake 😐

• Haha

jf256

The thing is that a diet of processed foods, sugary drinks, etc even if you don't gain weight is going to not do wonders for your skin, your fat distribution and your looks.

I think the comments here are perfectly valid when she is then going around photoshopping her pictures, putting out those ridiculous AI images and kidding herself that she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell. If she was owning it and was genuinely happy with her size and the way she looked she wouldnt do that.

Its not fatphobic to point out if she changed her lifestyle she would most likely look far prettier. My diet has been terrible the last few months and you know what its showing - not only in my size increase but mostly in my skin, hair, mood and sleep. I'm exhausted all the time and its just a huge cycle.

If i was not working and my 'job' was to post pictures of myself on instagram - you can guarantee that i'd be cooking, going to the gym every day. She must do 8 hours 'work' a week. You know what i'd be cooking every night for Kate as well so a) Id have someone to do it with. b) As at thankyou.

Tabitha

VIP Member
she was actually really happy when the people mover broke down while she was on it, ‘which is nice because I can watch Tron go round and round’…. ‘It didn’t feel like that long but we got fast passes’.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
New vlog
As soon as she’s in MK she orders a massive keylime dessert milkshake with wafer and a cotton candy cheesescake
And then she goes ‘because I don’t want anything else sweet’ (as if the above might not have been enough), she got a house salad, a sharing plate of onion rings and a coffee 😳

Went straight for the milkshake first!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lampshadelover

Something fishy with Kate in last weeks and this weeks banging on how Kate was going to be in the vlog. And then there was just a quick hello!

When she was waiting for the Uber she showed what her and Kate had with no mention of Kate’s boyfriend’s food. Very bizarre!
I wonder if Kates boyfriend doesn’t like her? Or has seen her for the limpet she is, living off Kate?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
No words…

29610E5D-D750-4591-A453-6D5BA45D30D4.jpeg

---
Minutes later… she’s on Only Fans paying for her next trip

BACCC4B3-CC78-4D14-A6F1-D74C7A3A06D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lampshadelover

She did not look her 'perfect' self in that vlog, sweat on her forehead, she looked ragged. I hate when she goes to any of these parties, she never does anything and make the most of her time so ends up being a waste of money. But always says she had the best time. She could of done a whole video of her trying the special food. But no, we just get the same old 'holiday' video.
I noticed that she did look haggard during the vlog, and also her accent slipped a bit in places. When she met tigger etc she definitely had a West Country accent at one point, and also sounded a bit fed up/tired
She didn’t show if she used the umbrella this time on pirates?

And just to add, when walking out the park she said ‘I’m normally the last to leave these parties’- since when???

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
The last time I went to Disney was Nov 2003 and I started watching the Disney vloggers with a view to going back one day. I can honestly say NOT one of them has convinced me to go back there, in actual fact they have made me hate the place. I wish the people from Disney would see this and think again about gifting these grifters so called influencers the free trips.