Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Lippy chick bars they were like irn bru bars but cherry flavour and had some picture of a “cool” girl on the front (kind of “groovy chick” style). They were so good and no one remembers them, I can’t even find a picture of them on the internet 😭
Do you mean these?

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
It should literally be illegal to make people read an entire essay about your life before giving them the recipe at the bottom of the page.

And yes I am only quoting this so that I can find the page again to make that!

(I've just thought that might actually be your own page, if so please don't block me from seeing your recipe for being rude about cooking blogs 😂)
No not my blog. But it is a good recipe 😋

Lenor silk tree blossom ! They did it at the start of lockdown and I was obsessed, then just discontinued!

Not sure if they do the bar anymore but they once did a cadbury marble Easter egg and it was DIVINE! my mother would look for it every year but they never did do it again.

Anon_Miss

Anyone remember these biscuits where they were covered in chocolate on the outside, on the inside the top layer was a layer of bubbly chocolate on top of a biscuit. They were rectangle in shape I think. Not aero biscuits, or echo.

I cannot remember the name of them, but I do remember they were tasty 😂

So, I'll add those things to the list! Haha

VIP Member
The gold one is the female version, I wear it all the time! (The mens one is in a black bottle) The lilac one was lovely too.
Maybe it was lilac. Or grey. It’s definitely not available anymore anyway - searched every duty free and perfume shop when have had the chance