Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yea no flavour, i felt like my mouth had a coating of grease, rank!!!
I thought the same, I thought maybe my taste had just changed as I hadn;t had them in years but evidently not just me, so disappointing!
I thought companies do taste tests when they change the recipe of something or are thinking of launching a new recipe? It seems in this instance they just launched it anyway without bothering to see whether it tasted as good as before

Clairer86

VIP Member
Prawn Coctail Wotsits!! Oh my god they were absolutely fucking amazing!!

Ohhh Turkey Twizzlers are back, they were in Asda about 2 weeks ago. I got some and ngl they were disgusting!

About six years ago M&S did a range called ‘guilt free snacking’ and they were multipacks of little snacks the best ones were these little white chocolate biscuits and also the chocolate popcorn! I haven’t seen them in years... has anyone else seen these about?

also in a way I kind of think adverts will be a thing of the past in the way they were say in the 90’s, quite a few people have mentioned theme tunes or things from the adverts but now with Netflix, catch up where you can fast forward I couldn’t tell you one advert for any products I like!

Seen Cadbury Marble crop up a few times on here, it’s in B&M, both big & small bars - I was slightly disappointed though it seems to taste a bit different, either it’s my taste or due to Cadbury’s changing recipes 😕

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.
You can still get fruit winders x

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Nestle Nut Clusters.
Frou Frou yoghurts.
Asteroids.
Mars Delight.

I actually had these. The hotel had a lift 😅
Oh god that takes me back. I was obsessed with puppy in my pocket!!

I've just tried to order blistex relief cream for lips ( the only thing I use for chapped lips) they've discontinued it!! Just looked on eBay, 1tube has loads of bids nearly up to £30!, lots of folks are pissed off they've stopped making it, there really is nothing that compares to it.
I liked that too. Try Nuxe Reve de miel honey lip balm. It is incredible.

Last edited: