Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon_Miss

Mingles
Flake Snow bar (i think Flake used to have a box of chocolates too?)
Galaxy Truffle (from Celebrations)
Galaxy Bubble (i don't think it was out for that long, but was tasty)

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Shaders, Toners and Hint of a tint sachets.

woodleigh green apple shampoo.... smelt divine.

impulse O2...... oh the memories.

boots 17 toffee waffle lipstick......perfect colour.

Limara body spray

There was an old Vidal Sassoon hair range In dark brown bottles which smelt like marzipan ....that was lush.

creata strawberry fizzy pop stuff

mexicola from the Alpine pop van

Sunpat cheese spread in a jar

lean cuisine glazed chicken and rice frozen meal
I loved the marzipan hairspray! Wasn't there a pump version?

I'm wearing exclamation now. Still around on Amazon. Takes me back to when I discovered it in 1990.
I need to buy some Exclamation!!! Off I pop to Amazon!

LellsBells

VIP Member
I keep remembering more things 😄
My husband got a Soap and Glory gift set for Christmas a few years ago. The body spray was amazing so I used to buy it all the time for him but it’s discontinued now 😭

ColaMonster

Does anybody remember Chewits Eggs? They were part of that brand, and were basically egg shaped Bubblegum sweets.

The Beano used to give them away free.

Snuggy

Probably already been mentioned but here goes...
#1 Bournevita, never forgiven Cadbury’s for discontinuing it in this country
#2. Curry Twiglets
#3. Worcester sauce Twiglets
someone please tell me I haven’t imagined # 2&3, seem to remember they used to bring them back out during the Christmas snacking season, but then they disappeared for good.

LellsBells

VIP Member
Zoella’s Let’s Spritz ...I don’t like wearing strong scents at home so Let’s Spritz was nice and mild to wear when staying indoors

BishBashBoss

Glade Sandalwood and Bali Jasmine (green lid) is a recent one, although I’m sure it makes an appearance and has been rebranded as Sensual Sandalwood and Jasmine?

lidl used to do a blue coloured handwash, I don’t even remember the name, bought it twice and never saw it on sale again.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Years and years ago there was a har thing by Steiners (I think it was that make) memory faces.😏itvwas a little spray of grey ypu sprayed over your newly bleached blonde heart and it turned to ash blonde,loved it..on,y lasted the evening or so..Mum usedvto moan about pillow cases.🤣