Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
It’s not discontinued yet but I don’t know what am gonna do when i can no longer get my hands on becca under eye cream since they’re closing

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Some spicy popcorn thing, can’t remember what it was called but I was addicted and then it just disappeared off the shelves one day 😢 😂

Dani1974

I've just tried to order blistex relief cream for lips ( the only thing I use for chapped lips) they've discontinued it!! Just looked on eBay, 1tube has loads of bids nearly up to £30!, lots of folks are pissed off they've stopped making it, there really is nothing that compares to it.
My local bodycare sells this

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
That reminds me of an emporion Armani unisex scent I think it was or maybe they did a male and female version - it was in white bottle with a rubber press pad at the top. I still see the man one, a gold bottle in the same style, but never the female one (or the unisex one🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️) it was so so nice, I can just about imagine the smell still. Would pay good money for a bottle of that
The gold one is the female version, I wear it all the time! (The mens one is in a black bottle) The lilac one was lovely too.

Anon_Miss

I must be the only person to have ever tried a Mars Delight 😄
Were they less sickly than the standard Mars Bar? As I find them too sweet and heavy. Even those little ones in celebrations, just too sweet for me anyway.

dee_mc

VIP Member
These are so much nicer than chocolate Kimberley they’re like a banoffe without the banana they’re gorgeous but 100kcal a biscuit View attachment 707117

Theyre the reason my dad gained a stone after Christmas because I bought him 2 tins of them and he went through them by New Years.
I prefer the original chocolate mikado with the jam tbh. Found these ones very cloyingly sweet.

Hk85

Bold lotus flower & water lily - replaced it with Spring awakening🤢 like no one would notice!😡

Emperor

Chatty Member
The advert 🤩
Was it Susie with the extendable mouth? Loved a Trio. I had a few hospital visits as a child and at the end of each one, Mum would always buy me a Star Bar as a present. Loved them too. Does anyone remember Widgets? They were like a very small choc chip biscuit as a playground snack in the 80s.

Swx

Chatty Member
There was a maybelline mascara called sky high curves in a light blue tube I used to wear when I was still at school that was discontinued, have never found a better mascara since and it’s been about 15 years 😭

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
OK this is a random one as cant even remember the name of it!! My friend and I have been reminiscing over our later teenage years (90's) reminding each other of things we had from perfumes to clothes and everything in between. We are both stuck on a Boots own range of gorgeous smelling toiletries that we both loved and cannot for the life of us think what it was called and we are close to emailing Boots HQ 🤣 It's not 'natural collection' or 'botanics' we remember that much 🤣 please somebody put us out of our misery 🤔🤔