Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
my Home Bargains have them! They also have the ham and pickle ones. Oh my god, they are amazing! the best crisps ever
The brannigans ones or the seabrooks? I looked up after I posted and found the Brannigans were discontinued last year :cry:

Anon_Miss

Prawn cocktail wotsits were so good! So tasty.

These are the biscuits I miss so much!!!! I absolutely love those boxes of chocolate biscuits and I’d just love to know why they removed that white chocolate one 😩

I also remember the low cal snacks - used to love them and was gutted when they went.
I'm glad someone else remembers them! They were really tasty and moreish.

The low cal snacks didn't seem to stay for very long, they still have low calories crisps so you would think they would have kept the low calories sweet treats.

The bourjous bronzer that looked like a chocolate bar and smelt incredible 🤤
It's called Délice de Poudre and you can get it on Amazon

OK this is a random one as cant even remember the name of it!! My friend and I have been reminiscing over our later teenage years (90's) reminding each other of things we had from perfumes to clothes and everything in between. We are both stuck on a Boots own range of gorgeous smelling toiletries that we both loved and cannot for the life of us think what it was called and we are close to emailing Boots HQ 🤣 It's not 'natural collection' or 'botanics' we remember that much 🤣 please somebody put us out of our misery 🤔🤔
Was it Fresh? I LOVED those. Could also be the short-lived Starlet - retro packaging, kind of a predecessor to Soap and Glory

😮😮😮😮 I managed to get some import stock of it on eBay a few months back!! But Iv not seen any in the shops!!
Yeah I saw the yellow one (chamomile?) in a chemist last year

A few years ago Oat So Simple made some porridge sachets that were white chocolate and raspberry flavour and they were divine. They were limited edition and never came back. Nobody else ever remembers this which makes me wonder if I've gone doolally but I know I lived on them at uni.
I remember it, and Amazon still has it listed even though it's not available to buy

Anon_Miss

About six years ago M&S did a range called ‘guilt free snacking’ and they were multipacks of little snacks the best ones were these little white chocolate biscuits and also the chocolate popcorn! I haven’t seen them in years... has anyone else seen these about?
Those white chocolate ones were delicious. Not seen them in years though.

Also anyone remember Choclatier biscuits? M&S i think had them.

White chocolate on the outside, with milk chocolate drizzle on top, inside was a biscuit on the bottom and milk chocolate cream on top of the biscuit.

Sounds sickeningly sweet, I know, but surprisingly wasn't overly sweet and just went together so well.

You could get packs of them, then they only put them in Christmas biscuits boxes, then nothing.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
The fabulous baking boys strawberry flapjacks, bloody gorgeous! I bought boxes and boxes from Tesco, I must’ve been the only one buying them as they disappeared as quick as they’d come. Apparently they fell into administration though :(

Penguin chukka! Little pot with biscuit, chocolate and caramel balls

Walls‘ sausage balls (my childhood food)

The original oven wotsits which were MASSIVE and not tiny and shite like the remade version

Blue1989

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Lippy chick bars they were like irn bru bars but cherry flavour and had some picture of a “cool” girl on the front (kind of “groovy chick” style). They were so good and no one remembers them, I can’t even find a picture of them on the internet 😭
I remember them the bar was pink they were gorgeous. I miss Cola bars too

Glitter_shine

I loved white areos, milkybar choos I think they were called and around Easter I’m sure you could buy milk at eggs like a creme egg but the inside wasn’t orange but I’m not sure ignoring it was or when flavoured and I’m sure there were dream ones of this as well. Maybe the dream hasn’t Orange inside? Can’t remember no idea how as I used to have them at lunch at school from the ice cream van 🙈

I used to have a cereal as well that made you’re milk taste like artificial bananas, cannot remember what they were but I loved them, can anyone remember?