Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Punchface

VIP Member
Had a very random but intense craving for the Lucozade Sport sweets that were around in the late 90s/early 2000s… really chalky little oblong things that were supposedly for energy… probably glorified ProPlus marketed at kids 😂
They’ve still sold them recently, I see they’ve been available on eBay/Amazon in the last year or so

Are these at all similar? They were super cheap in Home Bargains a few weeks ago https://www.boots.com/dextro-energy-orange-vitamin-c-2-x-47g-10007931

Maxiwill

Popchips ... used to come in multipacks, and they were lovely. Now you can only buy one “sharing” bag and they seem to have changed the recipe, they’re all sort of claggy and stick to your teeth.
@HowlOwl I checked and they are in Iceland, I also saw them in dealz/pound land today 👍

Emperor

Chatty Member
I once had a Pot dessert - don't know what is was called but it was a blackberry and apple crumble. My grandparents sent it. Bloody ace.
Also Pot Rice, the chicken supreme flavour.
Widgets
Did I mention Spira? (rhetorical)
Non food, Lynx Java. I was never an Africa user while that was around.

Ooooh…
Snowballs
Marble cake
Scampi and lemon Nik Naks
Minced beef crispy pancakes
Roast beef frozen dinners
Salsa with mesquite kettle chips
Ice mint strips - great for me as I had braces for years!

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Roast beef frozen dinners are still available. I often buy them from Asda for my son. They used to do boil/microwave in the bag beef slice on gravy too but I haven't seen them for ages.

Snowballs ( if you mean the choc/coconut Tunnocks ones) are very much still around too 🙂.

SpamCat

Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
Clarins Sunshine was beautiful!!!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
You've just inspired me to look up an old perfume I used to love to see if it was still available, 'Oscar De La Renta' and it is!!

I also looked to see if Cacharel still did their old favourites 'Anais Anais', 'Eden' and 'LouLou' and they're still going too!. Can't believe I used to wear them. They are so strong.
I HATE LouLou. Back in the early 00s, I used to work with someone who wore it. She was a nasty piece of work, a real bully and I always associate her with that perfume.

Anon_Miss

I hate Mars bars, but I'd give my left arm to have another Mars Delight. It was the complete opposite of a normal Mars bar - heavy and extremely sweet. It was light, kind of like a Kinder Bueno but with thicker chocolate around it.

The official description on the wrapper was "Milk chocolate with a rippled wafer surrounded by caramel cream and chocolate cream”.

Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. Well, if they ever make a comeback i might have to give one a try!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Does anyone know if ice cream Mars (the actual bars, not the tub) still exists?
For some reason or other I got it into my head the other day that I'd really love one.
Did a food shop on Saturday in Aldi and Tesco, but no sign of them.
I've definitely bought them in Aldi before, but they might not be regular stock.
Absolutely no sign of them in Tesco either and having just had a look at their online shop, they're not on their either.